User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Mar 2006, 00:29   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Im really sorry, i promise not to do it again. Im not really a scumbag chavette ..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/b...re/4850164.stm

If ever you felt that someone DESERVED a custodial sentence, this was it.

I have a little faith again in our justice system.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 00:35   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Im really sorry, i promise not to do it again. Im not really a scumbag chavette ..

she's 14.

one big question.

who made her that way?
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 00:40   #3
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Im really sorry, i promise not to do it again. Im not really a scumbag chavette ..

how does banning someone underage from driving for a time period work, because surely they aren't allowed to drive until they're 17 anyway, so the banned length of time up until they are 17 has no effect. Or does it work differently to that?
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 01:03   #4
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Im really sorry, i promise not to do it again. Im not really a scumbag chavette .

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
how does banning someone underage from driving for a time period work, because surely they aren't allowed to drive until they're 17 anyway, so the banned length of time up until they are 17 has no effect. Or does it work differently to that?
I've always wanted to know this too
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 06:30   #5
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Im really sorry, i promise not to do it again. Im not really a scumbag chavette .

probably means they can slap her with a much harsher sentence if she does it again.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 06:58   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Black later admitted taking a vehicle without consent, driving without a licence, drink-driving and driving while disqualified.

How was she disqualified from driving if she's 12?

So she'd ALREADY been disqualified! And then again! She's going to have a lot of insurance to pay when she's 17
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 08:26   #7
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

hanging's too good for house-price-raising, asylum-seeking scum like her!!
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 10:51   #8
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Instead of ASBOs they should hand out 'sterilisation orders'.

The benefits to society would be tremendous.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 10:54   #9
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why didnt they prosecute her for attacking the prosecutor (lols) and throwing water about the place. Contempt of court / assault / etc
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 10:56   #10
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

"The court heard that on the night of 13 February, Black drank three cans of lager and then stole her father's car keys before driving off in his car to her sister Lilly's house."

What was in those cans then? I reckon Dace spiked her drink.
Also, at 12 years old, she shouldnt be able to drive anyway, she wont see over the dashboard the poor girl.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 11:01   #11
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
Also, at 12 years old, she shouldnt be able to drive anyway, she wont see over the dashboard the poor girl.
She might be one of those uber-huge children they have nowadays.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 11:13   #12
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

no pic?
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 12:01   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon

Because Europe's birth rate is already dangerously high!
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 12:07   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Because Europe's birth rate is already dangerously high!
One day dante all the girls will be slightly black
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 12:09   #15
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Why didnt they prosecute her for attacking the prosecutor (lols) and throwing water about the place. Contempt of court / assault / etc
because what would be the point???

Lawyers and judges and clerks and even magistrates seem more liberal and practical than the posters in this thread (symm, dante and t&f exempt)

and when you find yourself being less liberal than a magistrate you know you're only one step away from annexing the sudaten land
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 12:10   #16
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
my grandmother always said that I had a "touch of the tar-brush"

but it's more the lips than my palid complexion i think
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 12:13   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Personally I don't think this ruling went far enough. The streets should run red with blood for such an outrage against our good and just society.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 13:09   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
It's OK, we'll make the Chinese honorary whites.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 13:20   #19
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
because what would be the point???

Lawyers and judges and clerks and even magistrates seem more liberal and practical than the posters in this thread (symm, dante and t&f exempt)

and when you find yourself being less liberal than a magistrate you know you're only one step away from annexing the sudaten land
the Sudetenland, not sudaten.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 13:52   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
the Sudetenland, not sudaten.
Bugger off theme on.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 13:53   #21
Yahwe
I am.

wog talk innit
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 16:55   #22
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I would shag her up zhe bum
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 18:17   #23
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon

Motion seconded
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 18:27   #24
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Thirded and passed.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 18:30   #25
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

she should be shot, her parents should also be shot, and possibly her sister and any other siblings to stop the genes from being passed on
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 18:40   #26
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm sure this forum used to be more tolerant

Unread 28 Mar 2006, 18:50   #27
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
she's 14.

one big question.

who made her that way?
Not our problem. She should be put to sleep.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 18:55   #28
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

It'd be easer to have a room inside every young offender block, the room would permeate institutional terror. The smell of bleech clings in the air. A nondescript door is opened and the girl is thrown in shackled but still defiantly screaming.

Eventually she lifts her head and takes in the scene, 12 ft away on a grubby orange plastic chair sits a bearded man, he watches her with an insane intensity. He sits naked apart from a pair of leather shoes. A sick perverted smirk spreads on dace's face. Those that scream on the outside scream so much more on the inside. Dace needs them to scream. The room is 12ft by 12 ft, a starkly lit sarcophagus whose pitted mortar is little more than the final violent fingerprints of so so many naughty children.

It was beautiful solution, those that preyed on the innocent were satisfied by those that weren't so innocent.

He takes off his shoes and places the chair upside down to protect them, this one'll be bloody. The girl doesn't know what to do, the queerness of the situation hits her with the intensity of her first period. A look of terror spreads across her face, she wriggles in her shackles but that just makes them tighter emphasising her svelte nubile form.

He stands and inhales deeply filling his lungs and letting out a feral groan that echoes endlessly. The girl wets herself his keen eye sight picks on it immediately his dark mind delludes him even further. Shes wet. She wants it. Not even shit puts him off.

He takes a step forward.

She screams from the pit of her stomach. A howl of utter dispear.

Dace gets an erection.

we'll all you hang her beat the shit out of her lot may as well put it in an 'artistic' form

<3 dace really its all for fun

/edit obviously im with dante/t&f/symm et al
milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 18:59   #29
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Black later admitted taking a vehicle without consent, driving without a licence, drink-driving and driving while disqualified.

How was she disqualified from driving if she's 12?

So she'd ALREADY been disqualified! And then again! She's going to have a lot of insurance to pay when she's 17
I can't answer for British law, however, we have similar situations in California.

Driving is a priviledge and it is the driving privilege which is suspended.
In California driving without a license is a lesser crime when compared to driving with your driving priviledge suspended. The punishment is usually quite a bit harsher.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 19:08   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
I'm sure this forum used to be more tolerant

That was back in the days when I decided everyone's opinions for them. Things sure were a lot more rational back then
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 19:11   #31
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
It'd be easer to have a room inside every young offender block, the room would permeate institutional terror. The smell of bleech clings in the air. A nondescript door is opened and the girl is thrown in shackled but still defiantly screaming.
You should have a paragraph after the first half of the first sentence, not a comma.

Bleach

What is the point of describing something as "nondescript"? It adds nothing to the atmosphere.

What's so defiant about a scream?

Also, what girl? If you haven't already introduced someone you shouldn't refer to them as "the".

Quote:
Eventually she lifts her head and takes in the scene, 12 ft away on a grubby orange plastic chair sits a bearded man, he watches her with an insane intensity. He sits naked apart from a pair of leather shoes. A sick perverted smirk spreads on dace's face. Those that scream on the outside scream so much more on the inside. Dace needs them to scream. The room is 12ft by 12 ft, a starkly lit sarcophagus whose pitted mortar is little more than the final violent fingerprints of so so many naughty children.
"He sit's naked" should be "He is naked", you have already said he was sitting.

You should have left the fact that he was Dace till the end, it would have been better for building tension. As it is after you identify the character the rest of it writes itself. Also, I don't think he has a beard any more (I could be wrong).

You used a full stop where you didn't need to before "Dace needs them to scream", a semicolon would have worked better.

How can he be sitting 12 ft away when the room is only 12ft long? It seems unlikely. Also, you said 12ft three times now, no need to repeat it.

Quote:
It was beautiful solution, those that preyed on the innocent were satisfied by those that weren't so innocent.

He takes off his shoes and places the chair upside down to protect them, this one'll be bloody. The girl doesn't know what to do, the queerness of the situation hits her with the intensity of her first period. A look of terror spreads across her face, she wriggles in her shackles but that just makes them tighter emphasising her svelte nubile form.
Why was he wearing shoes in the first place? Just so you could place them behind the chair after turning it over? Pointless, adds nothing.

Using the word "queerness" is bad, it puts ideas of homosexuality into the head due to current vernacular. Adding extra perversity to paedophilia just seems silly and takes the attention away from the situation.

You have also said "spread's across her/Dace's face" twice now. Poor practice.

For the last bit you should have started a new sentence after face, and put a comma after "tighter". It reads too fast as it is, not giving time for the image to sink into the reader's consciousness.

Quote:
He stands and inhales deeply filling his lungs and letting out a feral groan that echoes endlessly. The girl wets herself his keen eye sight picks on it immediately his dark mind delludes him even further. Shes wet. She wants it. Not even shit puts him off.

He takes a step forward.
A freal groan? What is feral about a groan? A growl perhaps, but not a groan.

Also, nothing can echo endlessly, if you said "which seemed to her to echo endlessly" it would make sense. And something is even less likely to echo in a room that's only 12ft by 12ft.

The next sentence is just terrible; you talk about the girl, then Dace. At the very least you need a comma after "herself" but even then it sounds wrong. Also, it should be "picks up on it" rather than "picks on it". The last part of the sentence is even worse, it should be three sentences rather than one.

Deludes

Also, deludes further? You have given no evidence that he is deluded at all so far.

She's

Quote:
She screams from the pit of her stomach. A howl of utter dispear.

Dace gets an erection.
You don't scream from your stomach, you scream from your lungs. Fear can come from your stomach but a scream is merely an indication of such fear.

Despair.

The last sentence is OK.

Quote:
we'll all you hang her beat the shit out of her lot may as well put it in an 'artistic' form

<3 dace really its all for fun
I'd rather people not put it in an artistic form than offend my eyes with bad art.

fun for whom?

C-
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 19:24   #32
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

your criticisms are like little laser blasts of hate the slice my heart to shreds

Unread 28 Mar 2006, 19:32   #33
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
your criticisms are like little laser blasts of hate the slice my heart to shreds

Capital letter.

That.

Full stop.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 19:36   #34
milo

Quote:
You should have a paragraph after the first half of the first sentence, not a comma.

Bleach

What is the point of describing something as "nondescript"? It adds nothing to the atmosphere.

What's so defiant about a scream?

Also, what girl? If you haven't already introduced someone you shouldn't refer to them as "the".
i write editors edit

nondescript was to indicate the room had an anonymity within the building, it didn't stand out because society didn't want what happened there to stand out.

what the **** isn't defiant about a scream? how else would a shackled person be defiant? fart?

the girl isn't important its just another girl.

Quote:

"He sit's naked" should be "He is naked", you have already said he was sitting.

You should have left the fact that he was Dace till the end, it would have been better for building tension. As it is after you identify the character the rest of it writes itself. Also, I don't think he has a beard any more (I could be wrong).

You used a full stop where you didn't need to before "Dace needs them to scream", a semicolon would have worked better.

How can he be sitting 12 ft away when the room is only 12ft long? It seems unlikely. Also, you said 12ft three times now, no need to repeat it.
ok hes naked then

i was writing it ad hoc, and ive only ever seen one or two photographs of him, faggot

im not an editor

he sits 12ft away in a 12ft room, wtf is wrong with saying that? she wasn't thrown 6 ft into the bloody room!

Quote:
Why was he wearing shoes in the first place? Just so you could place them behind the chair after turning it over? Pointless, adds nothing.

Using the word "queerness" is bad, it puts ideas of homosexuality into the head due to current vernacular. Adding extra perversity to paedophilia just seems silly and takes the attention away from the situation.

You have also said "spread's across her/Dace's face" twice now. Poor practice.

For the last bit you should have started a new sentence after face, and put a comma after "tighter". It reads too fast as it is, not giving time for the image to sink into the reader's consciousness.

HES A ****ING PERVERT I DON'T KNOW WHY HES ONLY WEARING SHOES, IT ADDS TO THE WEIRDO ATMOSPHERE. Ever hear why tarantino put the hamburger conversation in pulp fiction?

i added queerness because i liked it

go **** a frog

your mind is drugged slow

Quote:

A freal groan? What is feral about a groan? A growl perhaps, but not a groan.

Also, nothing can echo endlessly, if you said "which seemed to her to echo endlessly" it would make sense. And something is even less likely to echo in a room that's only 12ft by 12ft.

The next sentence is just terrible; you talk about the girl, then Dace. At the very least you need a comma after "herself" but even then it sounds wrong. Also, it should be "picks up on it" rather than "picks on it". The last part of the sentence is even worse, it should be three sentences rather than one.

Deludes

Also, deludes further? You have given no evidence that he is deluded at all so far.

She's

FERAL OMG YOU MADE A SPELLING MISTAKE, a feral groan is a groan of a feral nature.

shes about to have horrible things done to her, her sense of reality is warped. It echoed endlessly.

your mother is terrible

Quote:
You don't scream from your stomach, you scream from your lungs. Fear can come from your stomach but a scream is merely an indication of such fear.

Despair.

The last sentence is OK.
Fear doesn't come from your stomach its an emotion thats described however the **** you want it to be. Her scream came from her stomach just like singers are taught to sing from deep in their stomach and not their throat. You stick your diaphram into it you ****.

**** you feral

your mother is ok

Quote:
I'd rather people not put it in an artistic form than offend my eyes with bad art.

fun for whom?

C-
you suck
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 19:37   #35
milo

Quote:
Capital letter.

That.

Full stop.

A kareoke supernova

A karaoke supernova

you hateful mother****er
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 19:47   #36
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

You seem to have a problem with constructive criticism.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 19:51   #37
milo

im never ****ing mentioning tarantulas to nodrog again!
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 20:02   #38
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

If you actually took what I said on board instead of being silly about it all then the next time you write something it could be less shit.

As it is it looks like you're doomed to be rubbish forever

I'm being serious here btw, I truly believe that my comments could be helpful. If you still refuse to be grown up about it I can actually reply to all your comments on the post a bit further up, but I really shouldn't have to.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 20:14   #39
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Sorry, I'm going to have to cut in on your action Deepflow. It's irritating me too.
Quote:
i write editors edit
pardon?
Quote:
nondescript was to indicate the room had an anonymity within the building, it didn't stand out because society didn't want what happened there to stand out.

Quote:
the girl isn't important its just another girl.
I wish I could say that about my relationships!

Quote:
ok hes naked then
Very indecisive! You should have said something like "sometimes he uses his shoes to spank the worst ones for being naughty". Then he becomes a perverted and kinky paedophile.

Quote:
i was writing it ad hoc,
Clearly!

Quote:
im not an editor
Yet you said you were writing an editor's edit?

Quote:
he sits 12ft away in a 12ft room, wtf is wrong with saying that? she wasn't thrown 6 ft into the bloody room!
Appoco loves maths!
A room is 12 foot long. Allowing for some space between the chair that Dace is sitting on and that Dace is facing the door, Dace's feet must be about 10 foot away from the door. It'd be far more realistic to say that she was ~8 foot away from him.

Quote:
HES A ****ING PERVERT I DON'T KNOW WHY HES ONLY WEARING SHOES, IT ADDS TO THE WEIRDO ATMOSPHERE. Ever hear why tarantino put the hamburger conversation in pulp fiction?
No, but I'm sure you do.
I think the point that Deepflow is trying to make is that you were trying to emphasise too many things at once. Find a point to make and create a scene, but make sure all of the scene illustrates the point.

Quote:
i added queerness because i liked it
Many people like queerness.

Quote:
go **** a frog

your mind is drugged slow
You don't seem to react well to constructive criticism.

Quote:
FERAL OMG YOU MADE A SPELLING MISTAKE, a feral groan is a groan of a feral nature.
That's a bit childish (and extremely poorly punctuated).

Quote:
shes about to have horrible things done to her, her sense of reality is warped. It echoed endlessly.
You're just re-emphasising the point that SHE THOUGHT that the echo was endless.

Quote:
your mother is terrible
and your mother must make your sandwiches for school each day.

Quote:
Fear doesn't come from your stomach its an emotion thats described however the **** you want it to be. Her scream came from her stomach just like singers are taught to sing from deep in their stomach and not their throat. You stick your diaphram into it you ****.
Scientifically, the scream still came from her lungs. Singers are taught to sing "from their stomach" as they then learn to use the full expanse of their lungs and therefore can make a louder sound when singing, I guess.

Fear can be described however you want, but it's best described in ways people can relate to.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 20:17   #40
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Scientifically, the scream still came from her lungs.
no it didn't.

now stop all this boring bollocks. if you think milo's post was shit you can neg rep him rather than bore the rest of us with your half arsed pedantry.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 20:21   #41
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Gosh Henry sure is in a bad mood tonight.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 20:21   #42
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
no it didn't.

now stop all this boring bollocks. if you think milo's post was shit you can neg rep him rather than bore the rest of us with your half arsed pedantry.
All pedantry thus far has been double-cheeked.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 20:24   #43
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

close thread, ban daily-mail-reading-scum.
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 20:25   #44
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
close thread, ban daily-mail-reading-scum.
I bet it wasn't just in the Daily Mail. But yes, you're probably right
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 13:53   #45
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

this thread took a wonderful turn
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 14:10   #46
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

i thought i'd post again because someone was so enthralled with my last one <3
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 14:11   #47
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
probably means they can slap her with a much harsher sentence if she does it again.
I'd like to slap her with more than a harsh sentence, stupid chav bitch.
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 14:45   #48
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Hey getting a bit angry there Rids. She's just a kid and kids are stupid. I did stupid things when I was young, I am sure we all did. I'm not sure what custody will do to make things better.

In terms of throwing stuff in the court room I like her attitude, why should be she happy about receiving a custodial sentence after her parents grassed her up?
I did a lot of stupid things when I was a kid, drink driving, underage driving, and taking without consent were not on my list of stupid things though.

The girl is not going to change, a custodial sentence is going to do her any good, I cant see her suddenly reforming her ways after spending a few months in juvy. Hell, everybody I know that ever went to juvy came out a hell of a lot worse than when they went in.

But what is the solution then? I've known a lot of people that have been to prison, a lot of people, most of them are back up to the same old stuff they were doing before they were nicked, some of them are into worse things, only one person has actually reformed and I suspect that is as much down to the birth of his baby boy as it was being inside.

Personally, smacking some sense into the girl might be a step in the right direction, maybe it wont, but I think its becoming pretty clear that the prison system isnt really an effective deterant these days.

(Bare in mind, I'm not as well educated as the majority of people on this forum, and havent really done any research into the % of people that go on to reoffend etc, I'm just basing this on my experience, so if I'm talking shit, feel free to point it out)
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 15:47   #49
Yahwe
I am.

Annual cost per offender of 1 Year Custodial sentence in Feltham (or equivalent YOI)

= £42,000 (source: NACRO)

Annual cost of 1 year education at Eton College (Boys - boarding)

= £23,550 (figure for 2005, source: Eton College)

Annual cost of 1 year education at Cheltenham Ladies' College (Girls -boarding)

= £21,729 (figure 2005, source CLC: NB fee is £24,477 if over 16)

Can we all guess what my argument is for dealing with young offenders?
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 15:50   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Can we all guess what my argument is for dealing with young offenders?
Yeah, but I really couldn't be bothered asking all those people their height to be quite honest.