User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Oct 2005, 00:00   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Mobile Phone]So I bought a new mobile

Basically my mobie phone usage is out of the roof atm, anyway to keep my bills down, I have just signed up for my third phone (my second contract runs out soon) Basically its with a new student mobile company called dot mobile which can be found at www.dot-mobile.co.uk. Its a vodafone company aimed at students. Anyway what I am getting and I think is good is whats called

1200 "units"

now 1 unit = a text message
2 units = a phone call to any mobile or landline
finally between 7pm and 8am for a after a 3 minute call ie 6 units, I will only be charged for 6 units for the hour. So in effect I get good peak calls and good off peak calls in one deal. Not only that but if I dont use the "units" they rollover to the next month. They do cool stuff this company like send you an sms when you are running out of units etc.

Now I have opted for the 18 month package, at £40 a month (£20 for the first 3 months) after 6 months I can decrease my talkplan.

Not only that but I get a swifty w800i for free anyway students and ex students check it out, blasto run your beady eye over it, im sure theres something wrong with it but heh its too late now.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 00:04   #2
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: [Mobile Phone]So I bought a new mobile

Where i work w800i is the phone everyone wants but we have none.

Its a good phone though - dont like the sony headphones though. They sound good but feel weird in my ear.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 00:15   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
Where i work w800i is the phone everyone wants but we have none.

Its a good phone though - dont like the sony headphones though. They sound good but feel weird in my ear.
well personally i wanted the v3 in black, but i have the v3 in silver and my ipod has gone awol and the camera on the w800i is decent plus theres a radio so I guess best of both worlds
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 00:19   #4
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

V3 is shit. I have one and would not recommend anyone else get it. Wait for the V3x.

Do know the silver v3 is the same as the black v3?
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 10:21   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My friend ordered a W800i from Orange about a month ago.

They charged him for it, and told him he was at the front of the queue to get one.

It still hasn't arrived - he's quite pissed off about it. They say it's out of stock.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 10:28   #6
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to get the w800i but I couldn't be bothered to wait.

I got the 6230i instad which is basically the same, since you can upgrade the memory size using a MMC card. Its clearly not specifically designed as an MP3 player, but it can function as such. It was free too so
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 21:55   #7
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

We are under pressure not to sell W800i's because of the handset cost.

I've got 15 of them in stock too.

That unit thing seems like a good deal... too good a deal. I shall investigate. I dont think its a Vodafone company, or if it is, its been introduced so steathily I've never ****ing heard of it, heh.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 22:13   #8
pig
1up on you

I did a few sneaky google checks, and they employed a marketing company to target students etc at campus events and in union bars, ironically it works as I clicked on the site from my union site. On a little bit more of a digging around I found it , it was a vodafone network product and finally on signing the contract it kept on mentioning vodafone. Anyway check it out, I should in theory get it tommorrow morning so ill update you then, when I get it I have the standard 14 days to return etc.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 22:25   #9
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Rids what do you think christmas will be like for three? I ask because they seem to be bringing out some rather nice phones - and of course they are signficantly cheaper and offer more than the other big 4. I reckon the fact that their phones haven't been great is their biggest problem these days.

I got my new contract about 1.5 months ago. 500mins/100texts and Nokia 6680 for £7.50p.m (12 month contract).

Lets hope they continue to offer such ridiculously low priced deals
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 22:28   #10
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

like i said in your original thread - it'll piggyback the Vodafone network IE use all the infastructure and rent a large batch of numbers.
That's how all these small mobile networks do it: Virgin, Fresh, Tesco, BT etc etc

it does sound pretty good though. The only things I would want to know is how good the customer service is, and what's the liklihood of the company being there in a years time? It could be a bit annoying if they suddenly up all their tariffs so you have to move away at the end of the contract...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote