User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:43   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ipod shuffle

for some reason I want one, it just seems nice, small and compact, 250 songs seems perfect amount and the price seems good, thinking of ordering one of ebay in the U S OF A what do you think about it?
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:44   #2
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ipod shuffle

How much are they?
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:46   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

last time i checked they were about £70
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:47   #4
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

well 512 mb £69:99 or 1mb £99.99 but from ebay in USA I can get one for about £75 (1mb model) inc p&p
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:48   #5
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That's not bad then.

If I had the money spare I'd probably invest - 250 songs seems like a good amount. All the people I know with ipods have a zillion songs but only listen to about 100 of them, maximum.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:51   #6
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
That's not bad then.

If I had the money spare I'd probably invest - 250 songs seems like a good amount. All the people I know with ipods have a zillion songs but only listen to about 100 of them, maximum.
well id do the same tbh, plus the shuffle is smaller and connects by USB and charges by USB which seems quite cool

heres some ifno about it

http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObje...ly=iPodshuffle
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:54   #7
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

you'd be suprised how quickly you could get bored of just 250 songs, i have about 1400 on my mp3 player and still find myself skipping tracks alot
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:54   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What's the battery like on them? I wouldn't mind a player (hence thinking the Zen Micro was neat-o) but I don't 'need' all of my music with me. Christ, I spend maybe 1h30 walking round between the flat, uni, etc a day.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:55   #9
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
What's the battery like on them? I wouldn't mind a player (hence thinking the Zen Micro was neat-o) but I don't 'need' all of my music with me. Christ, I spend maybe 1h30 walking round between the flat, uni, etc a day.
12 hours or summet
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:56   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't trust manufacturer's websites for battery lifetimes, they rarely seem to pan out.

12 hours isn't awesome =(
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:56   #11
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
you'd be suprised how quickly you could get bored of just 250 songs, i have about 1400 on my mp3 player and still find myself skipping tracks alot
thats why I think id regurlarly update it
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:57   #12
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I don't trust manufacturer's websites for battery lifetimes, they rarely seem to pan out.

just shove it on charge every other night?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:57   #13
pig
1up on you

Quote:

very true but I cant see myself using it for more than 4 hours a day if that and would just charge it like my phone ie at night when on my laptop
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:58   #14
pig
1up on you

Quote:
What's the battery like on them?.....Christ, I spend maybe 1h30 walking round between the flat, uni, etc a day.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:58   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Yeah but if I take it for a train journey home then it'd get annoying, especially without a laptop to charge it by (and no option of throwing AAAs in without getting some additional battery pack).
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 12:01   #16
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Yeah but if I take it for a train journey home then it'd get annoying.
but when do you go on a 12 hr train journey :P, I make a train journey of roughly 4 hours from South to Midlands, so say you went further to Newcastle maybe 8 hours, and then 12 to edinburgh, but you would still have the alotted 12 hour period :P
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 12:02   #17
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
nah ipod shuffles are free O_o

http://www.ipodshufflegiveaway.co.uk/?r=36145
youre obsessed idi...btw have u fulfilled one of those yet and hows it going?
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 12:03   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I JUST WANT MORE BATTERIES!
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 12:11   #19
pig
1up on you

Quote:
I JUST WANT MORE BATTERIES!
let it go...
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 12:15   #20
pig
1up on you

cool, i hope it works
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 12:20   #21
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ipods are overpriced, you can get a creative micro (5GB) for not much more or a 20/30GB one for ~£150. Saves a lot of messing around if you just stick all your music on it then make playlists from that or just pick whatever album you want to listen to.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 12:33   #22
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
ipods are shit
Fixed.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 12:35   #23
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

4GB iPod mini = £125, Zen Micro is £150, give me the iPod anyday tbh.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 12:39   #24
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
4GB iPod mini = £125, Zen Micro is £150, give me the iPod anyday tbh.
No they arent. Its also 1GB more and has an FM radio.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 12:42   #25
Embroglio

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
ipods are overpriced, you can get a creative micro (5GB) for not much more or a 20/30GB one for ~£150. Saves a lot of messing around if you just stick all your music on it then make playlists from that or just pick whatever album you want to listen to.
this guy's cool
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 12:47   #26
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You do realize that it only plays songs randomly right?
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 12:51   #27
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Plays them sequentially too.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 12:54   #28
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
You do realize that it only plays songs randomly right?
wrong, you can turn off the shuffle and listen to your playlists as you like...you did know that right?
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 12:57   #29
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
You do realize that i'm talking bollocks, right?
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 12:59   #30
Embroglio

symm!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 13:13   #31
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Hello
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 14:46   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
well 512 mb £69:99 or 1mb £99.99 but from ebay in USA I can get one for about £75 (1mb model) inc p&p
1Gb. You've made this mistake multiple times
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 15:25   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
fortunatly we have you to save us
All in a day's work.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 16:44   #34
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
All in a day's work.
thankyou so much

well im bidding on the shuffles, if i win i get a 1gb one for about £75 give or take a couple of quid
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 23:04   #35
pig
1up on you

Update

The bidding on the auction ended, Im the winner, I managed to get it for $109 plus $20 for p&p (the 1gb version) so Im paying about £65 im pretty chuffed
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 23:08   #36
Tomkat

Cool beans
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 23:22   #37
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if it makes you happy.

although pressing 'next track' 400 times is not my idea of fun.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 23:23   #38
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
if it makes you happy.

240 actually :P
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 23:41   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
if it makes you happy.

Here's a cunning plan: put music on it that you want to listen to!
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 23:41   #40
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Here's a cunning plan: put music on it that you want to listen to!
sometimes the music you want to listen to is one specific track or album! sometimes quite often, no less!
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 00:11   #41
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
wrong, you can turn off the shuffle and listen to your playlists as you like...you did know that right?
No I didn't know that. I checked the apple site quickly too before I posted. :/
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 00:34   #42
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
No I didn't know that. I checked the apple site quickly too before I posted. :/
oh well
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 02:35   #43
ph8
Banned

ph8 is on a distinguished road

I like having zillions of songs, but plug mine in at parties and all sorts, then there's different playlists depending on mood and all sorts

You have to like all types of music to make a big player REALLY worth it

o/
ph8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 02:50   #44
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Good price for a 1 GB USB stick plus you have the option to play songs on it.

Hating ipods is the mass market likes it I mean it just must be a shit product. We best find something slightly better/cheaper so that we can feel superior and tell people how they got ripped off.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 10:04   #45
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I quite fancy one of these.
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 10:12   #46
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
I quite fancy one of these.
yep I was looking at one of those, but as always sony tends to come in a bit more expensive, at the end of the day it came down to quality and price, paying £65 for the 1gb version (35 cheaper than in shops and a fiver cheaper than the 512mb) plus the assured quality of apple made me happy enough
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 10:17   #47
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks

Hating ipods is the mass market likes it I mean it just must be a shit product. We best find something slightly better/cheaper so that we can feel superior and tell people how they got ripped off.
**** authority man
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 10:17   #48
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That one does have the advantage of an insane battery life (50 hours claimed, so even if you call it 35 that's still good) and FM radio.
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 15:57   #49
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

In the Netherlands they plan to put a fee on data storage devices for those "poor artists" (read: damned label bosses) of 3,28 euro per GIG. Thats a LOT if you want a 40 gig Ipod...
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 16:51   #50
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks

Yes who wants a better deal when they can settle for a poorer one?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote