User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Dec 2004, 23:23   #51
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: ****ing chavs

from the 'my pics' section of her 'my friends section'

http://www.face-pic.com/pages/view_p...%20nd%20hannah.
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 23:23   #52
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

second from the left
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 23:25   #53
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

3rd from left.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 02:12   #54
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
I found the page of someone featured on chav of the week or something like that off some site presented here

http://www.face-pic.com/chavvy_bitch_innit_hehe
because that's not taking the piss at all

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 02:30   #55
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

ch av = cheltenham average

I am sad to say that chav culture originated in Cheltenham, my hometown, and whenever I am home we have to put up with these little shites day in day out.
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 02:33   #56
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loz
ch av = cheltenham average

I am sad to say that chav culture originated in Cheltenham, my hometown, and whenever I am home we have to put up with these little shites day in day out.
What? that's bollocks.
Ask any Geordie where the word chav came from and they'll tell you.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 02:37   #57
Loz

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

I have asked a Geordie...and he agrees with me, but whatever.

"Genteel Cheltenham has been dealt a massive blow by becoming the home of the Chav - the ultimate in bad taste.

According to the Urban Dictionary, Chav means "Cheltenham Average". And according to urban rumour, it was coined by pupils at the Ladies' College to describe the local lads.

Now it's become this year's buzz word and is a nationwide synonym for all things common.

The dictionary, defines Chavs as "sub-species humanoids" who mainly hang around in McDonald's.

It says: "Easily spotted. Look for fake gold, the word Nike on clothing. Listen for the mispronunciation of child's words eg 'isn't it' spoken as 'innit'."

"To spot a Chav, male or female, look for hair that is shorter than freshly cut grass, the inability to grow over 5ft tall and the lack of education.

"Do not be fooled by their humanoid looks, they are of another race, mainly scum."

Another entry in the dictionary reads: "Derived from Cheltenham in Gloucestershire, in full means Cheltenham Average.

"These sub-human runts have Burberry caps and Adidas trousers tucked into red Reebok socks.

Cheltenham's mayor Rob Garnham leapt to the town's defence. He reckons he's Cheltenham's Mr Average but insists: "I'm not scum."

He said: "As someone who speaks for the people of the town, I'm sure people will feel insulted by the term. People should come along and see Cheltenham and realise what it's really like and not make up definitions that don't reflect the people of the town." And he denied his mayoral gold chain was "Chav bling" - the word for heavy gold jewellery.

Ladies' College principal Vicky Tuck insists her girls were not responsible for coining the phrase.

She believes it was derived from the 19th century Romany word for child, "chavi".

"It's offensive because it's deprecating one group of people against another.

"If we're trying to stand for anything here it's respecting all kinds of people living together in harmony. That's what I spend my waking hours trying to do.

"Social mobility comes primarily through education, not wealth, and if more people believe we are a more class-ridden society then that's indicative, I think, of poverty of education."

Messages posted on the ChavTowns website compare Cheltenham with Croydon in Surrey.

One entry says: "Croydon doesn't scare me. Cheltenham did. My husband nearly got punched because he told someone he does his fair share of babysitting.

"Cheltenham is Chav heaven. It's the epitome of Chav-dom, it's small-minded 'thump 'em if I don't understand what they're on about'.

"Plus I think Burberry must have a factory outlet nearby, earrings are not earrings unless they are Elizabeth Duke and as big and pikey-looking as possible."

Another entry hits out at the town's cruisers. It compares Cheltenham with Luton and says Chav drivers are drawn to the one-way system.

It says: "It's perfect for them to race in their beautifully modified Novas.""
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 02:46   #58
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The word chav comes from the romany word "chavi" or boy.

Some people think it has it's origins from "chatham girls".

I've never heard anyone claim it has it's origins in "cheltenham average".

PS If you're looking into etymology I'd advise using a reputable dictionary in your endeavour.
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 02:55   #59
Loz

I'm not going to argue my point any further, because I don't want Cheltenham to be such a chavy place, but i think the word has origins in all these places.

Just don't come to Cheltenham. Ever.
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 10:53   #60
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you know, round here chav is a shortening of the word charva, so chav isnt even the original word
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 11:16   #61
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i like the way elitism is slowly but surely creeping back into society (more so)
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 18:16   #62
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: ****ing chavs

Yes, but this time it's largely justified.

Can you name for me one redeeming feature of these sorts of people, for instance?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 18:23   #63
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Can you name for me one redeeming feature of these sorts of people, for instance?
They'll go on in life to do the menial sort of jobs none of us want to do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
i like the way elitism is slowly but surely creeping back into society (more so)
People aren't equal and have never been. This does, however, not imply that people should not be treated as though they were.
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 18:28   #64
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Yes, but this time it's largely justified.

they're not snobs?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 18:33   #65
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: ****ing chavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
they're not snobs?
Actually, they are. Horribly so. At least, if we define 'snobbery' in this case as being intensely small-minded about anyone who doesn't wear trainers and a tracksuit.
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 18:36   #66
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: ****ing chavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I know plenty of people who are hard working, and in fairly low paid jobs, and yet they manage the interesting feat of not being half as shit as this group of ingrates.
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 18:43   #67
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I used the force to pick up a cow and throw it against a mugger who was threatening an old lady who wasn't my gran the other day.

True story!
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 18:56   #68
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
No they won't.
They'll be the tossers queueing up in the job centre.
Or the ones populating our prisons.
Or dealing drugs to our kids.

As MM said - you can do menial jobs without being a wanker.

Unread 15 Dec 2004, 19:23   #69
Embroglio

people can sell drugs without being a wanker
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 19:31   #70
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

true, but a lot of the chav population are irredeemable wankers, and will take that attitude with them wherever they go
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 11:42   #71
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
people can sell drugs without being a wanker
And I'd rather have the non-wanker ones dealing drugs to my kids than the wanker ones.

Unread 16 Dec 2004, 13:22   #72
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Last time I came up against some good old fashioned scumbags* I ended up being set on for no reason (well I walked past them and ignored their abuse) by 8 of the ****ers. They kicked the shit out of me, bust my phone up and broke my front four teeth.

The majority of you lost seemed to have gotten one or two back or at least hurt the fks. I managed to get punches and kicks in but I dont think I did any actual damage. How I wish I could have.

Anyway, since I got a car I've not had the distinct pleasure of having to walk past gangs of scum who's only purpose in life is to beat innocent people cause they feel they have it bad.

*scumbags & knackers are what we call 'Chavs' here.
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 13:35   #73
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
And I'd rather have the non-wanker ones dealing drugs to my kids than the wanker ones.
YOUVE GOT KIDS ?!?!?!?!
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 13:45   #74
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
YOUVE GOT KIDS ?!?!?!?!
no
but i'm planning to one day

Unread 16 Dec 2004, 15:18   #75
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

you people dont know 'chavs'
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 15:44   #76
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point

More about chavvy_bitch_innit_hehe

Looking for
Anyone

For
Anything