User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Dec 2004, 15:42   #1
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
People who use the toilets when they should use the urinals

This is something that pissed me off today...

I needed a shit at about 1, so went to the toilets downstairs at uni, only to find some tosser standing up and pissing because his penis is too small for him to get it out in public (one assumes). After waiting around awkwardly for a few minutes he left, and i went in... to find that there was no toilet paper. I went round to the storeroom next door to take some (i dont think you should really do this but if the staff are going to let it run out i see no problem) and went back into the toilets... only to find ANOTHER arsehole pissing there. I waited another few minutes, went in, and guess what i find? Some piss spattered over the top of the toilet seat.

people like that should burn in hell.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 15:44   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: People who use the toilets when they should use the urinals

wuss
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 15:46   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

that annoys me just on the basis of people should piss in the urinals and not worry, I have a mate who does that, its like your in a toilets absolutely full to the brim, waiting for a urinal or a toilet, he waits for a toilet, not like im gonna look at him ffs,
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 15:47   #4
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

shit in the urinal

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 15:48   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

two new people at work (niether of which seem to speak any english) always use the same cubacle, together, at the same time every day. i (literally) pissed myself laughing the first time. i think they're undercover reporters like that "i don't like urinals" guy in the BNP documentary who went in there to change the tape in his camera.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 16:11   #6
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was at a 'club' at the weekend in my home town and loads of women came into the blokes toilets, ushered by the bouncer - kinda put me off tbh.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 16:19   #7
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

i always thought people used the toilets for something else than pissing (or taking a dump)
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 16:45   #8
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I was at a 'club' at the weekend in my home town and loads of women came into the blokes toilets, ushered by the bouncer - kinda put me off tbh.
I've used the mens loos on many occasions and we really arent that interested in watching you pee (well, most girls aren't. I guess theres always a few...) In that kind of situation I'd more expect them to be thinking 'Thank God theres a cubicle, otherwise I need to go so bad I'd be over there trying to use the urinal too...' . In most clubs girls wont want to use the mens cause it almost invariably smells. Its a lot harder for a girl to miss and pee on the floor, even when shes drunk.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 17:22   #9
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Actually, I always use the toilet if there is someone else in the urinals (unless I'm drunk or dying for a pee). It's not that I'm "scared someone will see my penis" or anything like that. I just have some psychological problem, it's weird. I simply can't piss if there is someone in the same urinal as me. I don't get worried or nervous, I just simply find it impossible to urinate. It takes me ages to get it to come out. I have no idea why it is, and I've always been like it.

I know I'm not the only person who does it either. Quite a few men simply can't piss in the urinals if someone else is there. I'd love to be able to, I have no problem standing next to another guy with his todger out. It's some deep psychological thing that I simply can't fix.

Saying that, when I do go into the cubicle to do it, I always close the door as I'm kind of embarassed that I used that instead of the urinal.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 17:36   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Piss all over the handle of the door before you leave.

That'll show 'em.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 17:46   #11
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Actually, I always use the toilet if there is someone else in the urinals (unless I'm drunk or dying for a pee). It's not that I'm "scared someone will see my penis" or anything like that. I just have some psychological problem, it's weird. I simply can't piss if there is someone in the same urinal as me. I don't get worried or nervous, I just simply find it impossible to urinate. It takes me ages to get it to come out. I have no idea why it is, and I've always been like it.

I know I'm not the only person who does it either. Quite a few men simply can't piss in the urinals if someone else is there. I'd love to be able to, I have no problem standing next to another guy with his todger out. It's some deep psychological thing that I simply can't fix.

Saying that, when I do go into the cubicle to do it, I always close the door as I'm kind of embarassed that I used that instead of the urinal.
I'm with you man...
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 18:21   #12
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

This entire post is so riddled with potential for faggot-accusation, penis-size jokes, watersports and the like, I just don't know where to start...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 18:26   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
I'm with you man...
Well not all the time, just sometimes, when I think about it is the main prob.

"Stage fright"
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 18:36   #14
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

I think that the reason that the person urinates inside the stall intead of the Urinal is because he is trying to pull a quikie off. Thats the only logical explanation.

I mean, who looks at penises while pissing. I certainly don't. Plus, just because you cant see it doesnt mean its small. So, my opinion on this matter is that the guy is in the stall, in privace jacking off and then just stops and put's it away when you come in.

Thats the most obvious solution.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 18:46   #15
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

same here, although i can't use a urinal even if there's noone else there
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 18:53   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

I've got exactly the same 'problem' but I don't care to tell people around me that i've got a ****ing pissblock.

And yes, I see loads of people having the same problem, all queing up at the toilet without shitting.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 20:07   #17
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
I think that the reason that the person urinates inside the stall intead of the Urinal is because he is trying to pull a quikie off. Thats the only logical explanation.
no it's not
drugs man, drugs!
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 20:10   #18
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

I use the Urinals all the time, and I get to meet interesting people doing it.

Like the Russian Overseas Student who was screaming while taking a piss at how in his country bouncers wouldn't treat him like that and he would have them killed, he apparrently got Turned away from the Garage in Glasgow and was now beside me at a urinal in the Strathclyde Union.

If his accent wasn't so funny I would of been scared.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 20:15   #19
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Also why is there always a big clump of pubes in urinals? Who puts them there? Do people just yank loads of pubes out for fun?

So who is the Urinal-Puberator? Answers on a postcard.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 20:20   #20
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like the way people are following my lead and admitting they don't like urinating with other men there (or even, just can't). I was beginning to think I was a freak.

I agree with Stew - it's when you start to think too much about it. But I always am thinking about it before I even undo my flies, so the FEAR HITS ME STRAIGHT OFF.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 20:23   #21
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

You ever try it again some now and then? It's so silly standing there for 5 minutes with your penis in your hand without any urine coming out.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 20:29   #22
Tomkat

If I stand there, I know it will come out (eventually... in the time it takes for the people next to me to leave and new people replace them, and then leave too). I hate it though, when I go, get it out, have a couple of guys near me, realise it won't come out for at least 2 minutes, kind of walk away and head into a toilet.

I'm hoping they think "I needed a number 2, not number 1" but it's still embarassing. Especially because as soon as I get in the cubicle, I'm out within 30 seconds.

Public toilet etiquette sucks
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 22:13   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: People who use the toilets when they should use the urinals

I was in the public toilets in Eldon Square, and I opened a the doors to one of the loos to find a man having a crap.

He was remarkably amicable about it, really.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 22:18   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
This is something that pissed me off today...

I needed a shit at about 1, so went to the toilets downstairs at uni, only to find some tosser standing up and pissing because his penis is too small for him to get it out in public (one assumes). After waiting around awkwardly for a few minutes he left, and i went in... to find that there was no toilet paper. I went round to the storeroom next door to take some (i dont think you should really do this but if the staff are going to let it run out i see no problem) and went back into the toilets... only to find ANOTHER arsehole pissing there. I waited another few minutes, went in, and guess what i find? Some piss spattered over the top of the toilet seat.

people like that should burn in hell.
I do that. Its force of habit. If i feel like having a moment of solitude whilst im reliving this mornings cup of tea, then you need to have a big **** off sign outside that says "Thou shalt not pee in the cubicles".

Else get off my plane of existence and onto one where there are nothing but cubicles.

Patience is a virtue.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 22:21   #25
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have no qualms with using a urinal, even if there's two Hell's Angels using the adjacent ones.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 22:27   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Else get off my plane of existence and onto one where there are nothing but cubicles.
I thought gays weren't supposed to be angry
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 22:36   #27
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like to sit when pissing.

I have no problems using a urinal (and generally will if in a hurry) but I prefer to rest.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 22:44   #28
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Each to their own. Who are you to act so inconsiderate to criticise somebodies' (possible) insecurities.
Grow up

Last edited by Thermodynamics; 6 Dec 2004 at 22:52.
Thermodynamics is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:00   #29
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Never really had that trouble as I hate having a crap in public toilets so the only time I need to use them is to throw up.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:09   #30
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I thought gays weren't supposed to be angry
HANG
ON
JUST
A
****ING
MINUTE

Did i just see the last bastion of Irish Internet Humour suddenly deliver the Coup De Grace with a "LOL U R GHEY" comment?

A moment of silence please ladies and gentlemen. The internet is now officially dead.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:13   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

Welcome to the twilight zone.

WHERE THE PARTY NEVER STOPS.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:14   #32
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
HANG
ON
JUST
A
****ING
MINUTE

Did i just see the last bastion of Irish Internet Humour suddenly deliver the Coup De Grace with a "LOL U R GHEY" comment?

A moment of silence please ladies and gentlemen. The internet is now officially dead.
Seconded. I'm Irish.

I know it is probably beyond you, but do try to overcome the stereotypes you confine yourself to- ["I thought gays weren't supposed to be angry"]
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:16   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
Seconded. I'm Irish.

I know it is probably beyond you, but do try to overcome the stereotypes you confine yourself to- ["I thought gays weren't supposed to be angry"]
But I'm a raging homo and I'm always pissed off at shit. Like this thread or the colour of the sky or the fact my dad used to beat me whenever I preferred to sit inside and play with my dolls instead of joining a rugby team. Don't judge me man.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:17   #34
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

NOBODY EXPECTS THE IRISH INQUISITION!

Failure on rule #3 of the internet. Never try to make a witty putdown or show knowledge on a subject. You will always be beaten by someone shouting completely inane random gibberish.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:22   #35
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Failure on rule #3 of the internet. Never try to make a witty putdown or show knowledge on a subject. You will always be beaten by an Irishman shouting completely inane random gibberish.
fixed lololol
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:23   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

I like your avatar kura. It has a certain je na sais quoi with an added bit of joie de vivre and a latin phrase I forget accompanied by a not so witty one-liner spelt incorrectly.

Y'dig?
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:26   #37
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Nice.

Sorry if i "judged" you. I can't stand the close-minded tho [oxy-moron, i know] (which you are not a member of, i might add)

Quote:
I like your avatar kura. It has a certain je na sais quoi with an added bit of joie de vivre and a latin phrase I forget accompanied by a not so witty one-liner spelt incorrectly.

Y'dig?
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:26   #38
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:

Y'dig?
With a spade.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:28   #39
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:

Y'dig?
Oh, and id like to bitterly complain about your current performance on another fantasy football game played by a small group of people in this community, in which you somehow predicted the comeback to form of Paul Scholes whilst the rest of us languished with a Lampard/Pires/Ljungberg midfield.

I hate you and your fairy folk premonitions.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:30   #40
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I think alot of people have this (as indicated by the other posters) I know I do, I don't care though, it never was a problem for me.
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:34   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

I had a conversation with my friends about a week before scholes scored his first goal in which I predicted that once he got his first goal he'd be banging them in. When I got home I randomly put him in as I saw Utd have the easiest fixture list imaginable over the past 3 and next 7 weeks. One up for the footballing genius.

PS Hasselbaink got a goal and an assist tonight as well

And I now have Lampard in my other team (brought him in for an under-performing juninho, although I should probably have left it for another week considering who chelsea are playing next). Also thinking about dropping klos for carroll and bringing in terry for riise. Opinion?
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:39   #42
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
I had a conversation with my friends about a week before scholes scored his first goal in which I predicted that once he got his first goal he'd be banging them in. When I got home I randomly put him in as I saw Utd have the easiest fixture list imaginable over the past 3 and next 7 weeks. One up for the footballing genius.

PS Hasselbaink got a goal and an assist tonight as well

And I now have Lampard in my other team (brought him in for an under-performing juninho, although I should probably have left it for another week considering who chelsea are playing next). Also thinking about dropping klos for carroll and bringing in terry for riise. Opinion?
Chelsea have kept more clean sheets this season than they did the entirety of last season I think. Which tells me that Terry will continue to score more points than any other defender, since he has carte blanche along with Gallas to get forward at every opportunity, but at the same time, will play more games than Gallas.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:39   #43
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

What the christ??
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:43   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Chelsea have kept more clean sheets this season than they did the entirety of last season I think. Which tells me that Terry will continue to score more points than any other defender, since he has carte blanche along with Gallas to get forward at every opportunity, but at the same time, will play more games than Gallas.
Aye terry, lampard and cech are pretty much the only chelsea players I'd consider having in my team. I'm afraid of a chelsea slip-up in form (god knows it has to happen eventually) but even then they'll probably just have a load of 0-0 draws heh.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:47   #45
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

How did a thread about pissing end up talk ing about football?

Well, actually, I can kinda see a link there....
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:54   #46
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This kind of thread is created from time to time.

Last time wasn't too long ago either.

About the "pissing in the urinals" thing as has been previously mentioned its a "mental thing" which has nothing to do with penis size (fear) rather its a "i feel vulnerable in this position and danger is all around" type of thing *shrug*
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 00:50   #47
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

I use the cubicle so i can clean my penis in the sink (wich is *shockar* inside the cubicule)
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 01:29   #48
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
I use the cubicle so i can clean my penis in the sink (wich is *shockar* inside the cubicule)
I have a shower at home I use.
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 01:39   #49
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

can't any fagot just walk into the gents, walk up to a urinal, take a piss, wash hands and walk out.

christ.
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 09:51   #50
Tomkat

Get your crappy football posts out of this thread!

PS: Thermodynamics needs to lurk more and judge less.