User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Oct 2005, 21:49   #1
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Working in Hell, now with 10% more abuse!

I got into trouble a work today for something I personally think I shouldn't have.
I currently am a 'line monkey' for Dell. I work on the production line, building PC's for minimum wage. The hours are awful and the work is grueling. 12hours standing up (no seats), constantly working get's on yer tits.
So now and then they have these factory tours for business folk who are planning to buy large numbers of Dell PC's.
Clearly seeing the factory won't really make a difference in their purchasing plans, they just want a free trip to Ireland.

These little tours arrive around my area now and then. The very odd time, you might get a question or a comment from on of the visitors.

Before I continue I must point out a large number of the people working in Dell, on the floor specifically, are forgien nationals. Eastern European mainly, a large number of Africans. Various nationalities. Various lanugages.

So while working today this tour arrives, I don't pay attention, it's a large area, plenty of people working and they are usually not interested in us workers.

So this one guy is staring at me. In his 50's. Big rim glasses and a bad greying moustache thats too large for his face. Bad blue and pink shirt tucked into his pastey brown 'art teacher' trousers which are too short for him. Beige socks sticking out of a pair of natty sandles. Sandles for **** sake.
Looks that sort of strange 'lives in a world of his own' kinda guy. That weird teacher you used to have in school.

Anyway. He's staring at me, walks over and says..very loudly..."DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?!!"
So I say, rarther more quietly, I do and that I'm Irish.

Then he comes up with this little gem...."So its a myth that you paddies are educated then! Still you can't be a complete ****up if they've taught you to do this."

He's English. And clearly a twat. I instantly want to hurt him.

I have no real idea what to say to the man. My mouth gapes a little. He is deadly serious.

So then he says "By the way, if some polish bastard or 'n-word' (as-its-censored-on-here) takes your job you can always tarmac my driveway" and procceds to launch into some bizzare uproarious. "Guffaa Guffa" type laughter.
I want to take the pneumatic screwdriver and ram it into his eye.

I still haven't said anything by this stage so he shouts "Lighten up. Dont you have a sense of humour?!".

So I say "Obviously not, but than again I'm not some jumped up racist twat". And turn away to continue working. Knowing instantly I'm ****ed.

So he complains. I get called up. I explain exactly what happened and I get a warning. Apparently not matter what a prospective customer says to you, what racist crap spews out of their mouths, you have to nod and take it.

Dell make a big thing about this so called 'Morality and Ethics' in business. They have a big push on making the workplace 'Harrasment Free'. Yet I get a warning and they apologise to a wanker on my behalf.

Needless to say, their other polices are equally as enforced. From a company that cancels our contracts this friday, and renews them on the following tuesday just so they dont have to pay us for a Bank Holiday, I expect nothing less.

****ing Dell. ****ing Hell!

Last edited by IncubusGod; 25 Oct 2005 at 21:59.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 22:00   #2
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Working in Hell, now with 10% more abuse!

You work for dell?

Sell a kidney or something if you need money.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 22:07   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't see why you didn't use the pneumatic screwdriver
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 22:09   #4
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I don't see why you didn't use the pneumatic screwdriver
The chord only reaches 1.2 metres, he was standing 1.35 meters away, the crafty ****er.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 22:24   #5
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my company have a big contract with dell...

I've met the directors though and they're quite nice so I don't think it would've been one of them...

There must be better jobs though? Move to England and work in a bar, you'll get more money and lots of girls

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 22:36   #6
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

some men just don't know how to flirt properly
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 22:40   #7
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Move to England and work in a bar

Isn't that job stereotype #2 for Irish people after #1 of Tarmacing driveways over there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
some men just don't know how to flirt properly

He was trying to treat me mean to keep me keen. Obviously.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 22:41   #8
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Isn't that job stereotype #2 for Irish people after #1 of Tarmacing driveways over there?
not unless part of that stereotype is that the Irishman puts on an Australian accent.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 22:44   #9
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Find out the CEO's name and address and send him a letter about the whole event detailing what happened and ask why such a thing is allowed to happen and why should you recieve a warning? Be as nice and friendly as possible. Detail that one of the reasons you came to work for dell is the reputation they have as brilliant employers and concientious of their workers whether it be race colour creed etc etc.

What have you got to lose?
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 22:48   #10
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

can't you sue for harassment?

more on point, how is that a minimum wage job? i worked minimum wage once in my life, and i could have slept through half my shifts each time. as it should be.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 22:55   #11
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yes, that's why I said it...
But seriously, there are lots of Irish barmen all over England (and Europe for that matter).
Australians too of course but they don't usually make it out of London.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 22:58   #12
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
not unless part of that stereotype is that the Irishman puts on an Australian accent.
Deport me to an island for stealing knickers for 300 years and I'll oblige.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Find out the CEO's name and address and send him a letter about the whole event detailing what happened and ask why such a thing is allowed to happen and why should you recieve a warning? Be as nice and friendly as possible. Detail that one of the reasons you came to work for dell is the reputation they have as brilliant employers and concientious of their workers whether it be race colour creed etc etc.

What have you got to lose?
It's a great deal of hassle for an utterly shit job that I can't really be bothered about, apart from making enough to pay off my debt.
I'm sure if I go high enough I'll get satisfaction, but do I really want to piss off my manager, supervisor and head of HR? It's a shit job as it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
more on point, how is that a minimum wage job? i worked minimum wage once in my life, and i could have slept through half my shifts each time. as it should be.
It's a minimum wage job, cause that's all they pay. Usually how that works. It's crappy work, that's why it pays so little. Cause they can hire in 24.434 Eastern Europeans to do the job if you quit. They save up for one year and it's practically 3 years wages for them.

I agree that the ratio of sleeping to working should be higher for such a piss poor paying job. However it's impossible. 12 hours standing, five days a week with a supervisor no more than 10 feet away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Yes, that's why I said it...
But seriously, there are lots of Irish barmen all over England (and Europe for that matter).
Australians too of course but they don't usually make it out of London.
Done bar work here. The only way drunk people are tolerable is if you too are drunk. Since the quantites required to make me tolerate drunk people are enough to floor a donkey, it somewhat precludes me from having such a job.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 23:05   #13
Ste
Bored

still sounds better than standing up for 12 hours a day taking abuse from idiots...

EDIT What is minimum wage in Ireland anyway?

Unread 25 Oct 2005, 23:09   #14
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
still sounds better than standing up for 12 hours a day taking abuse from idiots...

Sounds more like standing up for 9 hours a day taking abuse from idiots.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 23:10   #15
Ste
Bored

but at least you get to meet people...

And by people i mean women...

and by meet, I mean meat...

Unread 25 Oct 2005, 23:13   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i would go with JJ's suggestion to be honest, or see what goes for a union rep around your place

EDIT: saying that, i would also have refused to accept the warning as they didn't tell you about your right to have someone there with you when the warning was given
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 23:14   #17
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Sounds more like standing up for 9 hours a day taking abuse from idiots.
come to london and you can enjoy british licensing laws (designed especially to please bar staff ). And people aren't abusive to bar workers because a) they'll never get served again (this deals with the lower classes) b) the bouncers are on the side of the bar staff (this covers the middle and c) it simply isn't done to be anything other than polite.

darling you do sound terribly unhappy and what is worse, you do appear to be terribly badly treated.

it can't possibly be any worse now can it? and accents are always more appreciated when they are further from their source.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 23:24   #18
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
It's a minimum wage job, cause that's all they pay. Usually how that works. It's crappy work, that's why it pays so little. Cause they can hire in 24.434 Eastern Europeans to do the job if you quit. They save up for one year and it's practically 3 years wages for them.

I agree that the ratio of sleeping to working should be higher for such a piss poor paying job. However it's impossible. 12 hours standing, five days a week with a supervisor no more than 10 feet away.
I'm just saying that if you lived somewhere else, you could use the same skills and get payed twice/three times as much (I have no idea what minimum wage in Ireland is, assuming near $5 an hour) for a more laid back work day.

Move to America, no way do you get payed less than $10-15 an hour to build computers. And they'd be glad to have you; you may be as much a drunken lout as any of your 15 brothers but I hear your kind works hard (at least until noon), and at least you aren't a ******.

ps: and an accent gets you laid even more easily than you've heard.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 23:28   #19
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
ps: and an accent gets you laid even more easily than you've heard.
What about a german accent?
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 23:31   #20
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
What about a german accent?
no.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 23:32   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Minimum wage in Ireland is ~10 dollars an hour acro. However obviously you also have higher expenditure for the same standard of living.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 23:35   #22
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Minimum wage in Ireland is ~10 dollars an hour acro. However obviously you also have higher expenditure for the same standard of living.
well that's less abhorrent then. you would still make more here, but not vastly more.

are you saying US is more or less expensive than ireland? it's sure a hell of a lot cheaper here than the UK, but again i don't know ireland.

ps: this reminds me of how pathetic our minimum wage is. i got my first job at minimum in 1996 for $5.15 an hour. it was crap, but oh well.

today it's still $5.15 with no plan for future increases.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 23:38   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

No, I meant you as in the general you actually meaning we as in the Irish. Sorry about the appallingly phrasing.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 23:48   #24
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
****ing Dell. ****ing Hell!
It sounds like you are just a number in there and a pretty reckless company to work for, and with the contracts they can lay you off when it is convenient. I would recommend you find another job, time to do up the CV and start applying for other jobs, full time ones. When you get one you will have little or no notice period to work... one of the plus sides to temp contracts
There might not be many jobs going but try it you will likely be in a better job.

Good hunting to you
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 23:53   #25
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You should tell them that Taylor is terribly outdated and they really should read some different motivational theories.

Line management. Jeez.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 23:55   #26
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Just join the Army
I think you're well suited for that after your extensive training at Dell
And then you actually get some career prospects
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 00:13   #27
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

€7.65=$9.30

Tis miniimum wage.

I did not know you are Irish... fantastic stuff, between myself,you and JBG we can dismiss those stereotypes about leprechauns and alcohol...

On a serious note- I think you should complain- using such terms as "racial abuse", "harrassment" etc etc.

Im paid to fix computers in PC world but in reality there is nothing to fix so I sit at a till/customer service desk- tis just as much fun, though better paid.
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 01:01   #28
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No. No. Stick with twat. It is much more accurate.
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 01:56   #29
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

first the letter to the CEO, then manage to get 'laid off' with a few months worth of payment because you and your supervisor do not go together, then find another job while you still have those few months of pay as 'compensation'.
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 02:11   #30
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Just quit.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 06:30   #31
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Email Michael Dell and complain to him. Chances are he is of irish ancestory, 95% of all americans seem to be.

Just out of curiosity, isn't 12 hours standing up a little excessive ?

Doesn't that new fangled Euro working directive dictate that you have to treat workers properly ?

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 10:37   #32
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Seriously dude if you hate it that much firing off a letter to someone really high up can only help. They cant fire you for making a point and if nothing else you will get some respect from your so called 'boss' (who is infact a minor peon line manager )
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 11:23   #33
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Annnnnnd the reasons not to buy Dell multiply.
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 13:49   #34
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

we just got offered dell computers silly cheap at work, i was thinking about buying one to be honest but didnt get around to it before the offer finished
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 14:50   #35
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

i think you need to speak to your union rep about this, if you arent in a union - join one, and try to persuade everyone else you work with to join aswell.
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 17:13   #36
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Annnnnnd the reasons not to buy Dell multiply.
the main reason being that there are no reasons for buying a dell.
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 21:47   #37
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Sorry for the non-responsiveness, 12 hour shifts mean I just pass out when I get home. I had intended getting on the net, but instead fell asleep in my clothes and woke up at 5am with an hour before I had to get up for work. *grumble*

Anywho. I complained to the head of HR and I threatened to take it higher still. Using big words and language such as "ethics and morality" means you scare the retarted little idiot managers with no education. So it was retracted and I was given an 'apology'. That consisted of the HR woman saying "Hmm, I guess you were sorta right".
And what I hadn't realised, our contracts were up today. Meaning they actually renewed mine for another few months.
Something I was surprised to find I wish hadn't happened. I'd have preferred not to have gotten a new one, just for an easy excuse to leave.

But anyway, a few answers for a good few of your questions.

I couldn't complain to a union rep as Dell do not allow unions. If you join one or start one, you're history.

They comply with the basic requirements demanded of them under law. They know exacty what they are obliged to provide and only provide the bare minimum.

Workers are cheap and easy to come by in Eastern Europe nowadays, so hence you're a number. Nothing more. Step out of line...bang your gone. Dont like the look of you? Bang, your gone. Complain about things a little too often? Bang, your gone.

I will leave the job as soon as I find another one, I'm looking for something more of a career. I have a degree in IT (which is so rare these days [/sarcasm]) so hopefully it will be any month now

12 hours standing up while working like a dog constantly is not even remotely illegal I have found out. It's perfectly acceptable to the government, if not the people or the unions.
That's why all three have as little as say in the factory as possible.

I am pondering leaving here and plying my racial qualifications for barwork in another country. I shall keep you posted*.

*I'll probably forget

Anyway, I will have to leave in the near future, I've realised this because while typing this I've been unable to fully flex or bend my my thumbs or index fingers. This is due to 54 hours of pushing in computer components this week. My hands ache.
Think of the havoc on my love life!
NoOoooOOo!

Last edited by IncubusGod; 27 Oct 2005 at 21:54.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 22:25   #38
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Incubus, I feel your pain man. I have a degree and I'm doing a lously brainless job as well. I wish the best for you, I do. In the meantime, resist the temptation to 'accidentally' run your hand through the conveyor belt machinery just to make your painfully dull job interesting for a few days.
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 22:41   #39
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If youre prepared to work 12 hours shifts then you should go into investment banking and become a millionaire

Other than that, quit your job.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 23:34   #40
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I couldn't complain to a union rep as Dell do not allow unions. If you join one or start one, you're history.
i thought that (at least in england) everyone was legally entitled to join a union, and that being fired for doing so was grounds for unfair dismissal
if Ireland is different or if i'm wrong about this, then the world is indeed a terriable place (i've also got no idea where i got this from)
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 13:53   #41
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
i thought that (at least in england) everyone was legally entitled to join a union, and that being fired for doing so was grounds for unfair dismissal
if Ireland is different or if i'm wrong about this, then the world is indeed a terriable place (i've also got no idea where i got this from)

Well according the recent legal cases here involving Ryanair, it's been made very apparent that while you are entitled to join a Union, your employer does not have to recognise or engage with that Union at all if they wish not to.
So basically, you can join all the Unions you want, they still wont allow them influence in your workplace.
And yes, that's very depressing.

And horn is right, the way they get around dealing with being such shitty employers is threatening everyone, local and national government that they'll take their 5,000 jobs here and piss off to Estonia.
Which, ironicaly, they are doing already.
*le sigh*

Anyway. I'm off till Tuesday. I've had a brainstorming session and figured out the best way to put all of this out of my mind is to get exceedingly drunk, like Mr. Kipling just without the cakes.
This I call 'Operation Inebriation' and it shall commence in T minus 5 hours.
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 15:19   #42
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

be nice, take some batteries and a transformer to work. Zap 1 part of every 20 or so you insert.

ps: Make sure you've got another job to switch to after quitting/getting fired :P

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 15:30   #43
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
we just got offered dell computers silly cheap at work, i was thinking about buying one to be honest but didnt get around to it before the offer finished
if thats the EPCIS scheme its a complete ripoff (our trading standards dept even said so).
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 17:17   #44
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
12 hours standing up while working like a dog constantly is not even remotely illegal I have found out. It's perfectly acceptable to the government, if not the people or the unions.
That's why all three have as little as say in the factory as possible.

I am pondering leaving here and plying my racial qualifications for barwork in another country. I shall keep you posted*.
Ofcourse its legal to do so. I probably bet its legal to not pay you extra (like 50% extra per hour) for those 4 hours outside the normal 8 hours. You are working more, for less*, than the average worker was 30 years ago. The world goes forward you know. Okey, maybe not for you**, but for the big multinationals it sure is

I suggest you do bar work in one of the irish pubs in Norway. You would propably earn 100% more than you do today, have better working conditions, work less AND on top of that meet pretty norwegian girls whom you can charm easily***.

Im also on line with flapjack. Do make mistakes. They deserve payback for treating you like forced labour.

*I assume the minimum wage is about 6 euros or something. Even if it was 8 euroes per hour, you would still do worse than if you worked at a car factory in Leeds 30 years ago. HEH.

** Like Michael Dell cares the **** about anything else than his own pocket.

*** read: shag.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 17:48   #45
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

You guys sure know how to temp a fella, promises of money and women...

And, well, there's no real way of screwing up their systems to 'punish' Dell. Mainly due to the fact the entire computer gets tested and retested before it ever leaves the factory. If something goes wrong, it comes right back to you. You get certain levels of warnings for each type of failure. Some of the higher ones will get you fired if you get 3 in your contract period.
Bad levels of quality mean you don't get any pay increase when they are due (if ever). Etc.

Anyway. These experiences only further my hatred of big business. Socialism breeds in factories like this*.

* Well it would if the workers actually bothered and cared about being exploited as they are. But everyone is of the opinon they can't affect anything, so don't bother.
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 17:52   #46
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
You are working more, for less*, than the average worker was 30 years ago.

*I assume the minimum wage is about 6 euros or something. Even if it was 8 euroes per hour, you would still do worse than if you worked at a car factory in Leeds 30 years ago. HEH.
This is completely meaningless.
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 18:00   #47
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

There is a reason why Bismarck made the first welfare state you know. To quell the hatred of the oppressed and exploited workers.

If the people working at your factory is happy just to have a job and are on temporary contracts, they will be to afraid to unionize/organize protests or mass action. Specially if they come from Lithunia, and think the pay isnt to bad (compared to home).

Dell's weak spot is that they operate after "just in time". They have no storage of finished computers, if I am correct. Any delay in production will cost them money and costumers.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 18:01   #48
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
This is completely meaningless.
Not if you live in the real world. Then realwage means something.
If you live in your idealistic world, pestered by reading Ayn Rand, Im sure it means nothing.
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 18:04   #49
Nodrog

Words like 'more' and 'less' dont automatically come with their own meanings, you need to define them in the context youre using them.

People today make more in absolute terms than they did 30 years ago.

People today have more spending power than they did 30 years.

Theres no sensible definition of 'more' and 'less' here where someone in an average job today makes 'less' than someone working in a factory 30 years ago.

edit: real wage is meaningless for comparing things over a long period of time, because it neglects the range and variety of products available. A poor person today has more spending power than a king 2000 years ago, simply because the king couldnt use his money to buy anything apart from mud and whores. I'd rather be fairly poor but with enough money to buy a computer than be middle class 40 years ago before the internet had been invented.
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 18:07   #50
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
There is a reason why Bismarck made the first welfare state you know. To quell the hatred of the oppressed and exploited workers.
When are changes preferable to the working class ever anything than an attempt to delay immenent acts of violence?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote