User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Oct 2005, 11:14   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
And our schools (and our children) get worse

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/s...re/4361724.stm

What's the betting the little shit who did that won't even get expelled.
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 12:00   #2
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: And our schools (and our children) get worse

We really need capital punishment back...
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 12:17   #3
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I seriously don't know what's going wrong with society when stuff like this happens.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 12:19   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You mean corporal punishment (or do you...) ?

That's horrible. The poor girl

A kid here was "stabbed" by another a few weeks ago, using scissors. Apparently it was an accident.

Unlucky for the stabber, the stabbee's parents were a nurse and an armed policeman. They've kept the blazer for evidence and are pushing for expulsion for the boy who used the scissors.

Serves them right. Violent little twats.
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 12:22   #5
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The worst part about this one is it very obviously wasn't an accident.
The girl who got slashed was decent enough to stand up for another person, and this is the revenge for her daring to do so.

IMO there should (obviously) be no hesitation over kicking the attacker out of the school, and if I had anything to do with it, straight into juvi. If she's capable of that at 12, I don't want her out and about at 18 without having had a few lessons taught.
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 12:24   #6
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

This is quite sad tbh
To bad they don't tell more about the one who did it etc
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 12:29   #7
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
We really need capital punishment back...
Capital in that case , those scars will be with that poor lass for the rest of her days.There is no need for that ... Schools really do need corporal punishment back in again.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 12:36   #8
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
I seriously don't know what's going wrong with society when stuff like this happens.
Lack of consequences... Punishments are too lenient.
Nothing a series of good kickings couldn't fix
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 12:43   #9
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

If that's true, why have parents suddenly stopped disciplining their children?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 12:51   #10
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
If that's true, why have parents suddenly stopped disciplining their children?
No Idea, My dad kicked the sh*te out of me for getting suspended from school (about 13 year ago) Cause some lad battered my mate, So I did the same to him. My dad is a Minister of the church aswell. Needless to say I picked my school fights carefully after that.

I do honestly think kids will do things as long as they get away with it.
I do blame the Good doers/Social workers.

Edit typos corrected
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 12:55   #11
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddies
No Idea, My dad kicked the sh*te out of me for getting suspended for school (about 13 year ago) Cause some lad battered my mate, So I did the same to him. My dad is a Minister of the church aswell. Needless to say I picked my school fights carefully after that.

I do honestly think kids will do things as long as they get away with it.
I do blame the Good doers/Social workers.
pff, I think hurting ur kids just toughens them up
I think its the key to teach them about moral and get a good honest relation between urself and the kids
so that they feel more responsible for their actions towards themselfs, those around them and society..

I've always been able to admit what ive done to my parents.. and ive learned from it
Its not like I dont pick fights coz im scared of the punishment or losing.. I just that I think its wrong

I've never hesitated to defend myself tho if someone attacks me or a friend

Last edited by Alessio; 21 Oct 2005 at 13:10.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 13:02   #12
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
pff, I think hurting ur kids just toughens them up
I think its the key to teach them about moral and get a good relation between urself and the kids
so that they feel more responsible for their actions towards themselfs, those around them and society..
Doesn't always happen... Sadly.
Its what you do when that fails.
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 13:04   #13
Alessio
deserves a medal

If some kids are really bound to get out of control then they should get some beatings tho
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 14:02   #14
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not really sure of the point of this story.

Some kids are shit. Some people are shit.

the only result I can really see from this is that some people will be more hesitant to hep others in the future, which in turn leads to a culture of fear and isolation allowing hooligans to think they can get away with more shit It's a vicious cycle.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 14:22   #15
Millarcus
No Fat Chicks

Millarcus is infamous around these partsMillarcus is infamous around these parts

That's gonna be a cool scar, like in the movies.
Millarcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 14:33   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Shoot the parents.
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 14:43   #17
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Would you be the 'head' of Her Majesty's Rape Service?
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 14:45   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: And our schools (and our children) get worse

That would probably be a purely desk job, so no. I'd be more interested in being a middle-ranking sort.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 14:49   #19
Cannon_Fodder

You missed my point, which ironically was about yours...

and by middle ranking, you mean an in the field officer who gets his hands dirty so to speak..
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 15:11   #20
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
That would probably be a purely desk job, so no. I'd be more interested in being a middle-ranking sort.
Director of Retribution?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 15:12   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Blow-jobs are not rape; they're sexual assault. That would be handled by another department.
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 15:19   #22
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

she looks pretty hot with those cuts tbh. i'd do her.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 15:22   #23
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
Thats just sick
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 15:23   #24
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Thats just sick
Welcome to GD

He's just saying what we're all thinking

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 15:25   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

She's not really that attractive, slashed face or no.
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 15:28   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'd do you if the catholic church weren't going to send me to hell for it
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 15:51   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: And our schools (and our children) get worse

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'd do you if the catholic church weren't going to send me to hell for it
Are you trying to claim that you're not already destined for Hell?

I mean, you're already a layabout and a drunkard and probably a lot of other sinful things. What difference would inserting your penis into acropolis' starfish realistically make to your chances?
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 15:55   #28
Alessio
deserves a medal

Thumbs up Re: And our schools (and our children) get worse

Quote:
It makes me wanna stick my tongue up her nose
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 16:48   #29
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ONCE AGAIN YAHWE STEPS INTO THE SENSATIONALISM AS THE VOICE OF REASON

Honestly people!
Children have been fighting like this for centuries. I myself once stabbed someone with a compass. Fighting as children is the way that you learn the boundaries of society and that you come to understand the consequences of life.

The poor victim will heal. The poor attacker is also 12. 12 For ****'s Sake. This is all part of the learning experience that all children must go through.

It's no good you sitting on your moral high horses and saying "I blame the parents" "bring back hanging" and "discipline has completely collapsed!" in some holier than thou Daily Mail reader fashion.

This is all part of growing up. It is perfectly normal. It's just this one time the damage caused was exciting enough to justify a news story.

100 years ago this sort of incident would have been ignored by the press (yes they had pencil sharpeners back then). The only difference in the modern world is the level of sensationalism we see in the press!
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 16:52   #30
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

god shut up
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 17:05   #31
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
You truly are turning into the biggest tosser on the forums lately Nod.
the only time i've ever agreed with kura.
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 17:08   #32
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Thats just sick
Is it sick to wonder why knife wound victims are hot while burn victims are so damn hideous?

Is it sick to wonder if semen would burn when applied to a stab wound?*

Is it sick to wonder if a combination of makeup and accessories (e.g., sunglasses) would allow a woman to prevent her nosy co-workers from finding out about her husband's knife wound fetish?**

If that's sick, I don't want to be...ummm...healthy, I guess.

*I have to think anyone willing to accept knife wounds would not balk at that point

** My educated guess is no, especially if the wounds were applied as enthusiastically as per exhibit A
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 17:14   #33
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Blow-jobs are not rape; they're sexual assault. That would be handled by another department.
Actually Mr Blunket decided that it should be rape. Observe:

Sexual Offences Act 2003
Section 1. Rape

(1) A person (A) commits an offence if-

(a) he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of another person (B) with his penis,

Lord alone knows why the government thought it necessary to classify forced blowjobs as rape. The Lord himself only knows why they decided it was essential to make England's first law against necrophilia (perhaps they feared dace).
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 17:17   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe

Honestly people!
Children have been fighting like this for centuries. I myself once stabbed someone with a compass. Fighting as children is the way that you learn the boundaries of society and that you come to understand the consequences of life.

The poor victim will heal. The poor attacker is also 12. 12 For ****'s Sake. This is all part of the learning experience that all children must go through.

It's no good you sitting on your moral high horses and saying "I blame the parents" "bring back hanging" and "discipline has completely collapsed!" in some holier than thou Daily Mail reader fashion.

This is all part of growing up. It is perfectly normal. It's just this one time the damage caused was exciting enough to justify a news story.

100 years ago this sort of incident would have been ignored by the press (yes they had pencil sharpeners back then). The only difference in the modern world is the level of sensationalism we see in the press!

I agree with yahwe. This is all so silly and overreactive. I mean I was reading this story in the paper the other day about an escaped slave who had run amok with a rifle downtown. I mean slavery was widespread 200 years ago. I myself owned a few slaves. It helped them as well though, taught them to keep their place and not to look too far above their station or push the boundaries society had set for them. It's no good sitting there on your moral high horses complaining about the decline in the living conditions they're being kept it. It's all perfectly normal, society didn't collapse back then and it won't now. Just this one time the damage was exciting enough to justify a news story. 200 years ago this sort of incident would have been ignored by the press. The only difference in the modern world is the level of sensationalism we see in the press.

Just because it's sensationalised doesn't mean there's no valid point yahwe.
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 17:19   #35
Ste
Bored

Is it rape if you perform oral sex on another person without their consent?
I think that's what MM was wanting to do...

Unread 21 Oct 2005, 17:21   #36
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Just because it's sensationalised doesn't mean there's no valid point yahwe.
If you can identify this 'valid point' for me i'll be happy to agree with you.
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 17:25   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
"Children stabbing each other in the face isn't a good thing."
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 17:27   #38
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Is it rape if you perform oral sex on another person without their consent?
I think that's what MM was wanting to do...
oh i see

in that case it's section 4 Causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent

i'm happy to tell you that both: without their consent having someone give you a blowjob and giving someone a blow job without their consent both carry life imprisonment.

(i had forgotten just how utterly absurd this act is ...)
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 17:28   #39
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
"Children stabbing each other in the face isn't a good thing."

that's it?

can't we presume that we all already knew that?
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 17:29   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
oh i see

in that case it's section 4 Causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent

i'm happy to tell you that both: without their consent having someone give you a blowjob and giving someone a blow job without their consent both carry life imprisonment.

(i had forgotten just how utterly absurd this act is ...)
Life imprisonment? I assume that's the never applied maximum sentence? I remember about 3 or 4 years ago there were a lot of angry feminists on the news because the average convicted rapist was only serving about seven years. Good to see the pendulum's arcing up.
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 17:32   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
that's it?

can't we presume that we all already knew that?
Well there's also the necessary adjuncts (for it to have a point) of that a) this does happen and it's b) worth doing something about. Most of the time when we're confronted with these sorts of things everyone shakes their head and mutters something about the decline in values yet do very little or nothing about it. Less talk and more action I say. Or more talk and less action, I'm never too sure where I stand on these things.
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 17:41   #42
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Life imprisonment? I assume that's the never applied maximum sentence? I remember about 3 or 4 years ago there were a lot of angry feminists on the news because the average convicted rapist was only serving about seven years. Good to see the pendulum's arcing up.
our 'focus group' government listened to the rabid feminists and changed the law.

there's no justice like mob justice

(going through the Act again I was reminded that parents who kiss in front of their children (under 16s) can go to prison for 6 months. This really is the shitest act ever drafted against some pretty tough new labour competition)
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 17:45   #43
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That violence in our society appears to be on the increase? Perhaps it's not - it could definitely be something that's difficult to judge (since 90%+ of any information we have on crime is from the media which likes to be hysterical on these matters). However, if this is the case then the statistics should be easy enough to find to show this. No-one appears to be undertaking this task however.

So for instance it seems to me that there appears to be more murders now than there were in the past. But this isn't based on any research. A quick google says there were more murders in 1965 than in 1960 and more murders in 1970 than in 1965 and more...and so on all the way up to 1995. Perhaps this is all sensationalism and previously murders weren't recorded correctly (I honestly don't know).

Obviously it's not a uniform trend, apparently domestic violence is way way down over time for a number of reasons (e.g. more women living alone).

But yeah, people talk a lot of spasticated crap when violent crime is introduced ("Hey let's execute children") but that doesn't mean a general sense of uncertainty about the future is all sensationalism.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 17:46   #44
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Is it sick to wonder why knife wound victims are hot while burn victims are so damn hideous?
Is it sick to wonder if semen would burn when applied to a stab wound?*
Is it sick to wonder if a combination of makeup and accessories (e.g., sunglasses) would allow a woman to prevent her nosy co-workers from finding out about her husband's knife wound fetish?**
If that's sick, I don't want to be...ummm...healthy, I guess.
I have to think anyone willing to accept knife wounds would not balk at that point
My educated guess is no, especially if the wounds were applied as enthusiastically as per exhibit A
Seek help, Taking pleasure in someones misery
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 18:00   #45
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
It is known as "oral rape". Some sick ****er did it to a teacher at my school last year on her 2nd day.
He came to her while she was marking books after school and dragged her to the other end of the room and orally raped her :|
She "bravely kept evidence" ie. left his sperm in her mouth.

This story is really sick tbh. I have seen serious fights at school, but nothing like this with someone using a blade, there has only been one instance when someone has used something sharp and that was some dude who had a fight, got beaten up, and came back the next day with the key in between his knuckles for revenge.

I bet that in the same school, there have been fights that have caused far worse damage but it isn't visible. For example, in my school some guy who was around 6"6 got his jaw broken with one punch. The guy had a 20 meter run up, jumped into the air and punched him in the face, the big guy went straight to the floor and his jaw broke
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 18:01   #46
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The point is that pencil sharpeners should be banned in all schools immediately as they are too dangerous to put into the hands of sub-teens. In order to drive this point home the following needs to be done:

1. Sue the school for allowing pencil sharpeners on the school grounds.

2. Sue the pencil sharpener makers for distributing such potentially damaging items without a clear warning label: WARNING. DO NOT REMOVE RAZORS FROM SHARPENER AND SLASH AT THE EYES OF SELF OR OTHERS AS INJURY MAY OCCUR.

3. Sue the parents of the meddeling 12-year old for provoking such an attack.

4. Obtain counseling for the young victim of the presses outrage. She is just misunderstood and slashing the face of a classmate was just a cry for help.

5. File a letter of protest with the US ambasador for starting a war in Iraq which led to the cycle of violence which resulted in this act.
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 18:03   #47
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
and by middle ranking, you mean an in the field officer who gets his hands dirty so to speak..
Actually, i think that this sort of field operation would be refered to as "wet work."
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 18:15   #48
Cannon_Fodder

would it still be wet work if there was no lubricant?
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 18:17   #49
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:

Honestly people!
What the fk are you all about, Scared for life did that not register with you?
Poor attacker... What reason is there to use a weapon in a school fight?
Only bawbags use blades.
When I was at school you took on someone a "square go" the last guy who pulled a blade when I was there got a mass kicking It was like an unwritten rule. You don't need to chib someone to "learn the boundaries of society and that you come to understand the consequences of life." Usually a good kicking can teach that or a decent upbring.
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 18:26   #50
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

No buddies, this is a case where a completely normal 12 year old girl learned a valuable life lesson by slashing another girl in the face with a razor. This is all part of the learning experience that all children must go through. At one point in our childhood we've all lost control and violently attacked another child with a weapon.

In many ways it's like getting your period for the first time.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote