User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 22 Dec 2008, 23:54   #1
damo8
NewDawn HC

damo8 has a spectacular aura aboutdamo8 has a spectacular aura aboutdamo8 has a spectacular aura about
Can You Help - Missing Man?

Dear All.

I am looking for a PA player, who hasnt been seen since mid round 29 after crashing his Ter De fleet and his harpies.

He is often seen carrying a mirror with him.
Known as the "mirror of pwn"

He is the self proclaimed "king of the forums" and was the funniest man of round 29 for me.

PLEASE COME HOME HORN

WE MISS YOU HORN

ND NEEDS HORN

PLEASE COME HOME.

If you have seen horn, please tell him to report back to us, we are missing him and his pwnage.

Horn = king of the pwnage.
Please come home.

damo8
NewDawn - Scanner - Round 31
NewDawn - HC/Peon - Round 32
VisioN - Peon - Round 33
NewDawn - Peon - Round 33/34
NewDawn - HC - Round 35
damo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2008, 23:57   #2
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
Re: Can You Help - Missing Man?

That's what happens if you forget your pills Damo8 Or was it the combination medicines / alcohol? Get back to rehab asap plz
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2008, 23:59   #3
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

I want some horn

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2008, 00:07   #4
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've got the horn.
Unread 23 Dec 2008, 19:13   #5
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

I miss my attack partner and his fleet of pwn.
Unread 24 Dec 2008, 11:36   #6
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Horn, We Love You - Please Come Back To Horndawn!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2008, 12:57   #7
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Last night we did this in memory of horn.

http://game.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=7530
Unread 24 Dec 2008, 13:26   #8
Centronic

Centronic has a spectacular aura aboutCentronic has a spectacular aura about

Come back Captain Horn.
Centronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2008, 13:28   #9
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Hello centronic!
Unread 24 Dec 2008, 16:09   #10
Centronic

Hello there VenoX!
Unread 24 Dec 2008, 19:35   #11
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive Got The Horn Hahahaha

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2008, 00:21   #12
Centronic

No one can really have horn Im afraid.
Unread 25 Dec 2008, 03:37   #13
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by damo8 View Post
Dear All.
I am looking for a PA player, who hasnt been seen since mid round 29 after crashing his Ter De fleet and his harpies.
If you have seen horn, please tell him to report back to us, we are missing him and his pwnage.
damo8
HE'S BEHIND YOU!

This being Christmas and all.
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2008, 21:06   #14
Centronic

Where art thou my boy lollypop?
Unread 30 Dec 2008, 19:19   #15
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Horn has been gone for a while
He'll be back soon. Unless someone decides to phone his sister.
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 19:25   #16
horn

horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i've got a gay, black islamic boyfriend. after a month of getting very close, he asked me what my deepest fears were. i won't repeat those fears here, save for one.
that fear is that some of my posts are not the best on the internet.

being the supportive, gay, black islamic partner that he is, he sat me down on his lap as we surfed through a few of my posts. he told me that without doubt, i was the best poster in every thread i posted in. i kissed him and told him that now i knew for sure, i had no need to keep coming back. there was nothing left to do.
horn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2009, 18:55   #17
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

I think I wea'ed a little.
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 02:55   #18
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

alteast you dont have any probs taking a dump anymore horn

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote