User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 May 2005, 07:59   #51
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Xan Fleet Composition

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Quality is better than quantity - but quantity has a quality all of it own.
Have you been watching that tank documentary where the fat guy said that?
Unread 16 May 2005, 08:15   #52
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Have you been watching that tank documentary where the fat guy said that?
Nope, I've known it for a long time as a reference to the Soviet Union's infantry in WWII. They were poorly trained and under-supplied, but having three times the number of soldiers came in pretty handy.

I expect that this tank documentary was also referring to the USSR
Unread 16 May 2005, 19:50   #53
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Except USSR tanks weren't as crappy as many people thing
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 23:12   #54
NotALegend
BC, Ace Cliff Jumper

NotALegend is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Xentrallis Peacekeeper 250
But yes, i am naughtly by going against my own rules of not building everything .
Why the low number of pks?
r1 - ?:? | r2 - 6:6 | r3 - 4:15 | r4 - 178:11 | r5 - ?:?
NotALegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 12:31   #55
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Just before a somewhat unfortunate fleetcatching accident at my planet, my fleet was the following:

Ships (189,500 total)
Vsharrak Fighter 130,000 Daeraith Pulsar 10,000
Lyvidian Sentinel 10,000 Kthal Fireblade 5,000
Culdassa Arrowhead 20,000 Tzen Bolt Thrower 1,000
Andvordian Bomber 5,000 Hysperian Lancer 1,000
Xentrallis Peacekeeper 1000 Dagger 5,000
Sabre 500 Voracean Predator 1,000

It was fun whilst it lasted!

To other Xans: what were your fleets immediately prior to destruction // end of round?
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 12:34   #56
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Whats your fleet now?
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 05:24   #57
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Ships (180,512 total)Vsharrak Fighter129,000 Daeraith Pulsar10,000Lyvidian Sentinel10,000 Kthal Fireblade5,000Culdassa Arrowhead20,000 Xentrallis Peacekeeper512Dagger5,000 Voracean Predator1,000

:\

note lack of frigates, destroyers, cruisers :\
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 06:05   #58
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Ships (86,750 total)
Vsharrak Fighter 35,000 Lyvidian Sentinel 26,000
Kthal Fireblade 8,000 Culdassa Arrowhead 10,450
Andvordian Bomber 2,000 Xentrallis Peacekeeper 300
Dagger 5,000

Notice the sentinels to defwhore with, and the fact I took your advice and built a bunch of arrows
Had a few fleetcatches this round, most recently losing all my CO and 13k sentinels, and have suicided for XP on 4 occasions now (once by mistake) losing 140k~ FI in the process (vsh/dagger only).

This fleet seems to do just fine, my most common incs are DE/CR and now that CR are a piece of piss to handle, and now that I'm below teh bash limit for most eXi, ToTters and LCH, I've not been attacked properly for a few days which has been wonderful after a 1,000 tick period where I averaged 4 incs per night.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 08:23   #59
Cannon_Fodder

CR are piss?

I would walk over you without using 1/5 of my roaches...
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 09:49   #60
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
CR are piss?

I would walk over you without using 1/5 of my roaches...
Just try it

I've been attacked by CR a hideous number of times this round (literally scores, must be wellll over 50, probably over 80) and they've got through defence three times. Once when it was about 10k of them earlier in the round from a BG. Once when it was a zik and the only defence I was offered was scarabs, and once when I got ~13 incs that day.

Hence why I've not bothered building that many more bombers. ^^
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 13:09   #61
Cannon_Fodder

You got anti cr def?

Arent we in the same alliance?
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 15:03   #62
MrPubes
Lieutnant Commander

MrPubes can only hope to improve

Ships (111,573 total)
Vsharrak Fighter 90,598 Daeraith Pulsar 3,641
Lyvidian Sentinel 10,000 Kthal Fireblade 604
Culdassa Arrowhead 2,527 Tzen Bolt Thrower 197
Andvordian Bomber 1,606 Xentrallis Peacekeeper 400
Dagger 2,000

I lost ~700k value in Co/Fr 2 weeks ago due to a fleetcatch and was away for the last week, but this is how it looks like.
Not enough Arrows or Fireblades left to be safe from FR/DE, nearly no def against CR, but hey, at least i still got a valid attack fleet. :|
My prefered round numbers were destroyed after that time, too. :-/
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 02:06   #63
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

well i finally decided that sticking to FR roiding fleet was a bad idea, so last week i built a few K Daggers and sent them on Ziks twice my size. It works wonders. ofc you lose most of your ships but the reward is great in XP, roids and score. no need for other FI as the dagger is the best flak for itself. I use the bcalc to see the minimum ships i need to send to cap a max without losing too much value. The result was a boost in ranks.
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 04:30   #64
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
well i finally decided that sticking to FR roiding fleet was a bad idea, so last week i built a few K Daggers and sent them on Ziks twice my size. It works wonders. ofc you lose most of your ships but the reward is great in XP, roids and score. no need for other FI as the dagger is the best flak for itself. I use the bcalc to see the minimum ships i need to send to cap a max without losing too much value. The result was a boost in ranks.
Well, i was hitting ziks with FI only all round. I found that the large number of Vsh tended to discourage the Zik from keeping his CO home, and most of the time they ran their CO if they didnt get any defence. Which made sense, as i usually killed 90-100% of them. Most of my FI losses came from TBT, Pegasi and Tarantulas, but once i started building up my Pulsars (10k was alot at one stage ) the number of times Ziks left their Pegs behind as they fled diminished, further reducing the cost of my roids. This had an interesting effect though as i ended up being a high value Xan - i was ranked in the top 100 for a bit in roids and value, but still ~170 in score .

For the amount of three fleet defending i did, and a two week periods of not attacking at all (as in 0), i was quite proud of my rank. Granted, i am down a bit now that i have lost half my fleet, but still (after 8 ToT waves i'm still top 250 ).

I had a great time as a Xan this round. Frigates were excellent for defending other xans (as usually two Xan's worth of FR made CR attacks expensive, and 3 almost always forced a recall) so even if FR didnt help yourself from getting incoming, it surely reduced the number that landed providing you got defence . Corvettes were always out defending against some nasty Zik and/or unlucky Terran who got fleetscanned . Arrows/FB were excellent for alliance and personal defence this round. iirc, i onlt got attacked from FR twice in the entire round, which compares favourably with twice from CO (prior to 1k lancers) 0 from FI, about 70 times from CR and 30 times from BA (why the hell would terrans still launch when you have 1k Peacekeepers? surely there would have to be better targets out there...).

Anyway, i had great fun this round. Soveh ftw \o/
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 10:07   #65
helikopter

helikopter can only hope to improve

Ships (638,848 total)
Vsharrak Fighter 306,448 Daeraith Pulsar 100,000
Lyvidian Sentinel 100,000 Kthal Fireblade 50,000
Culdassa Arrowhead 50,000 Tzen Bolt Thrower 5,000
Andvordian Bomber 10,000 Hysperian Lancer 1,000
Xentrallis Peacekeeper 1,000 Dagger 10,000
Sabre 400 Voracean Predator 5,000
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 10:33   #66
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by helikopter
Ships (638,848 total)
I hate your fleet
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 10:35   #67
Cannon_Fodder

I could have roided him too :/

Except for the 40 waves of def he would of got.
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 11:12   #68
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
I hate your fleet
leave my GC alone...

here's my stuff

Vsharrak Fighter 150,000 Daeraith Pulsar 10,000
Lyvidian Sentinel 20,000 Kthal Fireblade 10,000
Culdassa Arrowhead 24,000 Tzen Bolt Thrower 5,000
Andvordian Bomber 15,000 Hysperian Lancer 1,500
Xentrallis Peacekeeper 1,500 Dagger 5,000
Sabre 350 Voracean Predator 1,000
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 13:39   #69
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by helikopter
Ships (638,848 total)
I have more Sabre than you
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 02:10   #70
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Ships (242,678 total)
Vsharrak Fighter 190,620 Lyvidian Sentinel 19,664
Kthal Fireblade 9,247 Culdassa Arrowhead 9,649
Tzen Bolt Thrower 1,000 Andvordian Bomber 4,000
Xentrallis Peacekeeper 200 Dagger 5,940
Sabre 400 Voracean Predator 1,958
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 11:16   #71
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I played Xan in Havoc and I found Pulsars, Bolth Throwers and obviously Predators useless. The rest I built in abundance.
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 15:58   #72
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I played Xan in Havoc and I found Pulsars, Bolth Throwers and obviously Predators useless. The rest I built in abundance.
Bolt Throwers? o_O

We were ALWAYS in need of bolt throwers ingal, and with harpies pretty generally being ignored in favour of pegs, and with ally def not being used by the majority of people, I'd say that bolts are very useful ships. Means people can't attack you with FI and hope to scare off your own sentinels. And, finally, they are cheap, and therefore good flak for bombers.

However, in the main round, I definitely agree that sentinel > bolt; mainly due to the alliance def aspect.
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 20:35   #73
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Bolts were super.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 20:38   #74
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bolts have always been great ships, and probably will remain that way.
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 23:11   #75
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Bolts have always been great ships, and probably will remain that way.
I just wish xans never built them in the main round.

It was so frustrating when you couldn't touch a zik because they'd stolen 5k+ bolts.

Unread 17 Jun 2005, 23:55   #76
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate

It was so frustrating when you couldn't touch a zik because they'd stolen 5k+ bolts.

Clippers + DE fleets followed by mass FI would seem to be the only other option. Assuming he doesn't run his FR from the Clippers - which would almost definatly happen anyway.
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 08:08   #77
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate

The wonders of shipfarming is - they can get anything they want.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 17:30   #78
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Ships (481,000 total)
Vsharrak Fighter 380,000 Daeraith Pulsar 1,000
Lyvidian Sentinel 50,000 Kthal Fireblade 20,000
Culdassa Arrowhead 50,000 Tzen Bolt Thrower 11,000
Andvordian Bomber 25,000 Hysperian Lancer 1,000
Xentrallis Peacekeeper 2,000 Dagger 10,000
Sabre 1,000

was something like that i believe

yes i refused to build 1 struc killer all game
Unread 19 Jun 2005, 08:15   #79
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Alki: why the lack of Pulsars? Didnt you encounter stolen Pegasus alot when attacking Ziks? Or did you FI/CO attack Terrans?
Unread 21 Jun 2005, 10:58   #80
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Ships (1,858,557 total)
Vsharrak Fighter 1,280,012 Daeraith Pulsar 50,000
Lyvidian Sentinel 100,179 Kthal Fireblade 60,200
Culdassa Arrowhead 300,000 Tzen Bolt Thrower 1,000
Andvordian Bomber 1,000 Hysperian Lancer 1,000
Xentrallis Peacekeeper 7,109 Dagger 58,057

Never got attacked in the havoc

Tbt are brilliant ships in-gal. They'll never be away from home for one thing..! You're always going to find most Xans won't send along their CO given that they probably need it to defend their alliance and it gives the defenders a second method of stopping the attack. Be it limited a lot by available shiptypes. Clearly not many Zik FR players would've happily sent against cocteau
Unread 21 Jun 2005, 14:34   #81
Gate
;D!

Quote:

Clippers + DE fleets followed by mass FI would seem to be the only other option. Assuming he doesn't run his FR from the Clippers - which would almost definatly happen anyway.
Unless you sent clipper+DE+handful of sacrificial dragons and made it look like a tr00 BS attack. Tried a small attack like that once...

Unfortunately, a galmate was running his entire fleet including a LOT of fireblades, and he sent them along as he knew they would be safe from BS anyway.*

*And no, it wasn't someone completely outleeting the fake as they also sent enough ships to include their pods. And since I know the defender wasn't barrow it was obviously a fleet-saving exercise...
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 10:49   #82
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Alki: why the lack of Pulsars? Didnt you encounter stolen Pegasus alot when attacking Ziks? Or did you FI/CO attack Terrans?
i had about 50k at 1 point but i constantly suicided my fi by accident and i never really built them again and decided to work on my co/fr. and no i didnt use fi/co vs terrans i used co/fr vs terrans i was simple and they ran there nixes 100% of the times, it was pretty funny at times aswell, if they didnt get any defence or got on late they would automatically assume it was fi from the numbers i had, so gathered all anti fi ingal, whilst i wud land and kill about 3k tarans everytime:>

ziks were easy enoguh with jus vshar and daggs, i noticed towards the end ziks didnt tend to run there bolts or pegs and let them die or what not, but seemed to run everything else, if i really wanted to keep my fi and there was alot of pegs i wud send enough blades along to twat the pegs and cap as the ziks mostly ehad there whole fleet out runnin with his tail between his leg
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 10:52   #83
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Ships (1,858,557 total)

Tbt are brilliant ships in-gal. They'll never be away from home for one thing..! You're always going to find most Xans won't send along their CO given that they probably need it to defend their alliance and it gives the defenders a second method of stopping the attack. Be it limited a lot by available shiptypes. Clearly not many Zik FR players would've happily sent against cocteau
and its assumptions like this that made my attacking so powerful. I thank you sir!
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 16:49   #84
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

I saw a player try that in my galaxy actually, the Co/Fr attacks for Xan this round (sent nicely at night) were quite successful from what i've seen and experienced. Might've been you who hit one of my Zik players late in the round and lost our gal 2k Tula, he didn't check the original eta and we were tiring a bit late on, poor show really. Good laugh in the end, i luckily got the 500/700k value back from a donation from the same guy :\
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 23:07   #85
Alki
Drink is Good

yeah if only pa didnt reset all the battle reps then i cuold of shown you, but it sounds a similar amount
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 15:07   #86
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

I think 8:9:17 was the coord
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 06:01   #87
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Ships (1,858,557 total)

Forgive me for replying late, heh.

I agree with your fleet distribution and how you psych target or attacker, what they would think with having those fleet. But out of curiousity, i didnt get what it has to do with me m8?
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 10:15   #88
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

60,000 Arrows or something