User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Oct 2004, 19:56   #1
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
old legion goat Pron

i remember a thread way back about some legion dudes who when talking to some recruits decided to have some fun. They told the recruits to talk to a bot and answer any questions it asked, to compile some data to pass onto hc. cept the bot was a real person and just took the total piss and in the end compiled a list to give to hc of answers that all made the recruits look gay. Was v funny and i would like to read it again if anyone has it locked away
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 14:09   #2
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Re: old legion goat Pron

How come I don't remember this?
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 15:12   #3
suss

suss is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbieRogue4
Pre senile?

I believe it was set up after Legion left the game, and someone had that bot joining Legions IRC-channel?
suss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 17:29   #4
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

Unread 23 Oct 2004, 13:58   #5
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

You dont even recall posting that message before, let alone something that happened many rounds ago :P
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 19:37   #6
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Well, doesn't look like many other people do either.
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 19:54   #7
Inca

Inca is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember some similar things, where new recruits were "tested" for none pa related issues. The funniest i saw was a guy who was asked if he wud cyber legion hc, and he said he had a gf so cudn't. Undettered the recruitment went on and it was suggested his gf cyber legion hc! (have to admire iniative), but again the recruit threw a negative that his gf "might" not be keen. Finally the recruit agreed that he would pretend to be his gf and perform the cyber!!

happy days
Inca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 19:59   #8
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Wow, I had no idea people were so... stupid. :/

Lo Inca.
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 20:12   #9
Inca

Inca is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbieRogue4
Wow, I had no idea people were so... stupid. :/

Lo Inca.

Lo again Hobbie nice to see you

Nice that where stupid is mentioned Hobbie appears *smiles cheekily*
Inca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 20:28   #10
HobbieRogue4
etc.

'Twas directed at, well, let's just say that I never once offered to cyber anyone for Legion.*

*My memory seems grey here, but I could have dropped some hints now and then to move forward policy issues... a lobbyist I guess.
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 22:50   #11
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
i remember a thread way back about some legion dudes who when talking to some recruits decided to have some fun. They told the recruits to talk to a bot and answer any questions it asked, to compile some data to pass onto hc. cept the bot was a real person and just took the total piss and in the end compiled a list to give to hc of answers that all made the recruits look gay. Was v funny and i would like to read it again if anyone has it locked away

This actually sparks a few memories, one of those feelings you can't place your finger on...

I remember mine/Meth's pretend Elysium recruitment in r4.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 22:59   #12
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Surely you could place your finger "there" to get that feeling again zhil..
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 09:30   #13
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Nothing will compare to Round 3, when four Legionnaires joined TSU within minutes. Must have been shocking for TSU members to receive huge planets so quickly.

I actually defended a member before admitting my lies!