User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:00   #1
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
who were you/what did you do

how did your planet turn out/why and what kind of roider were you and how successful were you at it?

Me:

2:1:3 - Serenity of Blaspheme

Metal Crystal Eonium Value Score / Rank
4.847.322 4.704.817 4.709.375 17.650.731 21.766.251 / 14
doesn`t show much.

Asteroids (8717 total)
Metal Crystal Eonium
2987 2872 2858
quite happy with this amount of roids, as i was slightly peeved at losing roids consecutively for 3-4 days totalling 3k roids at tick 500~ heh.

Ships (181731 total)
Vsharrak 53103 Pulsar 74946
Arrowhead 11450 Bomber 17000
Boltthrower 1505 Lancer 6500
Broadsword 2080 Fireblade 2076
Dagger 10000 Sabre 2913
Trebuchet 158
Although end of round fleets dont actually mean much, as i built 15k vsh right before the end just to spend the res etc, not for any tactical reason.
My reasoning on having more pulsars than vsh was simply - terran de scare me
i made a mistake in building so many broads, i shouldve just gotten more arrows, as that wouldve been better for 1up. Trebs i never really cared about, never built more than 300 all round. Either of pods, ive never had much of either really, as i used other ships as flak.

Race: Xandathrii

Style: Fi-fleet. All-round i`ve had only a mediocre fr/de fleet, rarely hitting terrans, as i loved the fi fleet, quick roiding > *, most of the roids were from fi-attacks, unlike most other xanda`s. I had been a major use of the fr-faked as fi tactic, for my roids, the number of times people didn`t get both anti-fi and fr, helped me a lot. Attacking vsh+dags proved worth it in the end, as my idea was all-based on my line of thinking that, keeping your value low = win, as long as you growing proportionally roids/xp wise = win. This ofcourse gave me chances to hit low-value terrans with my usually mediocre fr/de fleet (although i did always have a decent # of bombers, compared to my lack of lancers anyway), and hit highvalue xands/ziks/caths who lack in fb/spiders/rogues with fi either faked as fr or a mass-surge, to brute force through. This went well, as i had nice xp and roids coming in in huge bursts. However, i did have long spells of barren roids, only 2-3 continous spells of roiding actually got me lots of roids (aka i got 5k roids in under a week, due to great luck with my fi attacks heh.)

All worked out generally i suppose, although i would`ve preferred not losing great amounts of roids tick500~ but, i guess, catching up was a fun part of the round. i attacked with vsh+daggers and whenever i could find a decent terran, hit one with my mediocre amount of bombers+lancers+sabres+trebs, and defended with whatever was needed out of my arrows or pulsars.

so, just to reiterate;
What race did you go as? what kind of fleet did you use to roid and why? how did that turn out for you?

(ps. mr.9.2.6 - did you think we (me and trev) were mad for landing on you with your 800~ fb? :/)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:10   #2
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: who were you/what did you do

Rank 113th

Ships (71900 total)
Vsharrak 11400 Pulsar 24500
Arrowhead 20400 Bomber 8500
Boltthrower 650 Lancer 2300
Broadsword 100 Fireblade 750
Dagger 2300 Sabre 1000

Highest ever finish, outside a 1up galaxy as well. Lost 6 days early on, roided with FI with a while then converted to FR/DE. After Zo0f roided me i went mass arrows/blades to ensure that no large xan from a 1up galaxy could roid me (as they were the most likely to roid me) - spent the last few weeks pissing people off by defending with my rather large amount of arrows.

Siege mode worked, as after i got my blades/arrows no one attacked me for the last 3 or 4 weeks, except on a counter attack.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:15   #3
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

hmm, on the subject of defensive fleets. I think some people will have noticed that xands do have something to counter cath bs/fr (build broads) or bs/cr (build bolts) and zik co (build vsh) unlike terrans have got anything against xands. But, remember, xands have 2 weaknesses they need to cater for unlike terrans whose main flaw is clearly just the xand fr/de hit.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:16   #4
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

lie Espiritu Santo of Ceva-i-Ra (11:3:4) (Ter)
Value Score / Rank
2.011.709 3.177.869 / 616

Asteroids (284 total)
Metal Crystal Eonium
95 95 94

Ships (22600 total)
Harpy 10000 Phoenix 5000
Gryphon 2000 Drake 1300
Pegasus 3200 Dragon 100
Minotaur 600 Sphinx 400

Admittedly i havent played for last 2 months or so, i quit shortly after Chika did infact, around tick 450~. Before that i was using my De fleet which was all i built apart from Phoenix for ally def to roid ppl, worked quite successfully for the most part. For most of the first 400 ticks or so i wa hovering around the top10 but finally 1up came and totally wiped the floor with my gal, then we climbed a bit again, and back they came, after that, id lost bout 2k roids iirc to 1up, i gave up and any fleet after that, for example the Harpies/Dragons were merely for ally def on the offchance i would actually be online for a defcall..

thats about sums up my round..
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:19   #5
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

interesting quirk - Me and Shev (11:3:3) both happened to end up at exactly the same coords as we were last rd, just thought id add that
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 00:23   #6
zanetti
The Brazilian sex simbol

zanetti is an unknown quantity at this point

Yugi Moto of Yu-Gi-Oh (21:1:9) (Zik)
Value Score / Rank
7.859.291 11.187.671 / 75
Metal Crystal Eonium
Asteroids 2501 2408 2377 (7286)

Ships (36143 total)
Corsair 10710 Cutlass 200
Thief 947 Cutter 15794
Buccaneer 710 Clipper 1124
Maurauder 1000 Rogue 1000
Pirate 200 Privateer 3858
Raider 500 Galleon 100

erm in the start of the round i run to CR fleet... but in the midle of the round they was patetic..
than i discovery the evol zik co fleet to atack poor xans without lots of vsha and lancers :P (i was with 28k cutters lost it 2 days before the rounds end)

Proud to be LCH! :gollum:

r8 dont remember!
r11 21:1:9 #1 =D LCH!

=DDD
zanetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 01:16   #7
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

The Regent of Palomar (22:3:5) (Ter)

Value Score Rank
922.713 1.115.073 1938

Asteroids (309 total)
Metal Crystal Eonium
103 103 103

Ships (6830 total)
Harpy 1000 Phoenix 2000
Gryphon 2000 Drake 665
Pegasus 665 Minotaur 300
Sphinx 200

Played as a scanner for 1up this round...attacked *maybe* a dozen times, all but one were successful.

I was only attacked three times (the first of which was 2 months into the round, heh) and only lost maybe 100 roids all round...plus 4k CO stuck at base at the time.

Finished HC XVI just before the round ended--was hoping to finish the round seriously, but was too busy.

Had 56 amps, 43 Finance Centers, and 27 Security Centers aside from a few Research Labs, and Factories.

Uneventful round aside from being in the winning alliance, defending with 2 fleets every night up until a few weeks ago (too small to help anymore really) and just scanning.

The game mechanics were quite good this round with more classes, variable ETA's, and special race features being re-added.

I was impressed very much with PA after an utterly dissapointing r10/10.5; kudos to Spinner/PATeam/betacrew for a job well done.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 01:50   #8
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Value / Score / Rank
5.516.693 / 7.795.133 / 138

My best rank ever.

Fleet:
Ships (11792 total)
Harpy 6219 Phoenix 401
Gryphon 403 Chimera 20
Drake 4155 Pegasus 116
Dragon 448 Minotaur 30
I seem to have lost a few ships in the last tick.

I did great. Was away the first weekend (Rucphen). Slowly creeped up. At a certain point got roided from 1.4k to 400 roids in a day (3 waves comming trough). Found out first hand that Lancers hurt. But got back up. Doing mostly only 1 attack/day. Then we started attacking 1up in big attacks. Attacked with 2 fleets a night for a few days and got lucky landing on some bigger 1up planets. Got me great XP against heavy losses (wouldnt have landed if it wasnt in a war). Got great XP and with lower value roiding got easier. Mostly attacked with De, but Co fleets got through easier. Was attacked a lot after getting those 1up roids. Went up and down in roidcount alot. A few days it was only up and no attacker landed. And my alliance could successfully fend them off till the end of the round. Did not get any new roids though :/ Still a very successfull round.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 07:06   #9
Phant
Meep meep vs. 3.89

Phant is an unknown quantity at this point

Oooooooh, I feel the need of posting here
Plus, no caths so far either

Ruler of Planet /Race / Size /Value / Score / Rank
Phantom of the Opera (25:10:2) / Cat / 1.472 / 1.533.684 / 4.070.244 / 436

Ships (3053 total)
Spider 668 Beetle 78
Scarab 573 Defender 699
Roach 114 Tarantula 96
Scorpion 197 Viper 466
Mosquito 49 Hornet 75
Basilisk 38

A few notes first, I lost 600 k ships in a lemming run on a veneratio planet the last day, so i would have been a bit better, though I didnt care if I finished 350 or 450.

This was a fun round to me. Started 2 weeks late after a long break from pa. Chose cath as I played that in the old days. Got in what was a decent top 50 gal with 1up/LCH and 4 Phraktos. Without contacts and with 0 score it was hard to get an ally. NoS was desperate enough to take me in tho

As I was late off I went straight for the CR/BS ships, no easy roids for a pure FR fleet. From my first attacks I've only roided Xans. I did have the choice between going for a large Crusier fleet or a larger Viper fleet.. I chose the vipers cause there were enough ppl targeting caths/ziks already and very few targeting xans, important for my ally as well to get xans covered. And it would be a lot easier to find a xan with a nice roid amount you could roid than a cath/zik. In the beginning I roided mostly with a scarabs/roaches/cruisers/vipers combo. Gave me decent amount of roids for 0 losses... Later the 1up dude quit, galmates became inactive etc, and it got impossible to keep those roids and gain score that way. A change of tactic was needed so I made some nice raids with Vipers/Cruisers or Vipers/Frigs (depending if they were low on bolts or broads))on xans 1.5 times my value. Of course this gave some unpleasant ship losses, but I realised I had to gain score from XP.

The attacking side went really nice, its a lot worse with the defending side. After 1up came and bashed my gal from a top 50 spot to ~120 the incs increased rapidly. As I was succesful at roiding I had normally around 800-1500 rocks and a value between 1-2 mill beeing cath. The amount of incs that gave me was insane. I owe a big thanks to NoS and my personal ingal LCH def whore Envy who saved my ass so bloody many times (I think I really helped him become #2 launcher too ). A normal night meant 4-5 hostile waves plus some attacks on the daytime as well. Im pretty sure all midsized terran/zik drooled over my roids during in the round (half of NoS were as well, thinking they've found the perfect target then the arby says attack denied ). I know not even 1/10th of the waves actually landed, but that was quite a nice amount anyway.
You can see this roidgraph if interested:

http://www.pilkara.com/graphs/graph....400&height=300

The last day my value was first around 2.1 mil, would have been higher if I hadnt had 3 fleet catches in the last few weeks. 13 k fighters, 1.5 k roaches and 3. scarabs, gone all too soon
Plus I ofc suicided a lot of my fleet on the lucky veneratio, free salvage \o/

All in all a fun round and if nothing else I'll enjoy my 70th place in XP

Last edited by Phant; 4 Sep 2004 at 17:30.
Phant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 11:34   #10
jerome

oh some of my fave actions of this round was definitely the times, i 'accidentally' hit a killed 15k or so lancers throughout the round fleetcatching them with fi-attacks <3 (faked as fr ofc, so targets never bothered to shit themselves :])
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 14:07   #11
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Due a slow start (Rucphen, just like Gerbie) and a total of 3 weeks of internet blackout I started shit, not even top1000 after 400 ticks

Wrath of Kahn (28:8:3) (Xan)
Metal Crystal Eonium Value Score / Rank
1.585.595 1.506.622 1.482.528 4.646.525 5.733.785 / 254

Asteroids (2193 total)
Metal Crystal Eonium
758 722 713

Ships (44009 total)
Vsharrak 12500 Pulsar 16500
Sentinel 300 Arrowhead 4000
Bomber 4000 Boltthrower 309
Lancer 3000 Fireblade 300
Dagger 2000 Sabre 1000

Attacked with Fr/DE on terrans 80% of the time, had already noticed in teh beta that the bomber/lancer combo owns (I was terran there when I found out ). After my slow start I gradually worked my way up.

The immense advantage of attacking with FR/DE is that you have 2 fleetslots available for your alliance (or gal) to defend, I rarely had my vsars or pulsars at home midround. After soem mistu faked a FR attack on me while I had a 10-hour workday without internet, I decided to build more FB Too bad my gal never thought of fighters, lost a lot of roids there. Not much ships, because I never bothered to build much sentinels, build these 300 with part of my last resources, 282 sentinels looks stupid . round numbers fleet, not because of no use, but because attackers didn't dare to land, or run away for my attackfleet (or were terran and died utterly ).

Afterall, my planetrank wasnt superb but as top3 defence points I at least had my use for rock
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though

Last edited by General Martok; 4 Sep 2004 at 14:15.
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 15:30   #12
Fredtje

Fredtje is an unknown quantity at this point

Before this round started I already knew i wouldnt play active, it was summertime vacation etc, not the time for me to stick behind a pc and play some weird game :P

After the start i already noticed the gal i was in wasnt active at all, so i started to exile myself i did this for more then a week and finally i ended with a nice gal with the same activity as me. So i stayed their. In the meantime i was roided to scratch and had to start from all over again.

I played 2-3 days every 4 weeks orso had my fun in letting my GC known I could outroid him easily if needed. Only reason i logged in was to give my gc no reason to exile me. I attacked for 3 days was #1 in gal again and then went back on partying after 3 weeks i was roided again and started for 3 days and so on
Think i ended with 500 roids orso cba to check.
My coords were 31:6:10 so look for yourself at the roidcount quite amusing
Round8 [KniV]
Round9 [FAnG]
Round9.5 [Đragons]
Round10 [Đragons]
Round10.5 [MISTU]
Round 15 Comeback?

Proud to have been RedBull
Proud member of R6B Speedround Gods
Proud member of MISTU
Fredtje is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 07:13   #13
FIGJAM[GDL]
Bludger

FIGJAM[GDL] will become famous soon enoughFIGJAM[GDL] will become famous soon enough

Destruction of For Me Its Fun (16:10:3) (Zik)
finished ranked 333 just under 5mil score (445 roids - the inted some for the last few ticks)

I planed on using the zik co fleet to roid, but changed to the Cr fleet halfway thru when i discovered to many vsh/lancers, Cr attacks lasted two week before i went back to Co fleets and never attacked again, just became a def whore

i didnt scrrenshot my ships or anything before, so im going of what i can remember.

Ships (66999)

50650 corsairs 4500 cutlass
4000 thief 5000 cutters
100 bucs 410 clipper
44 marauder 116 pirates
2000 privs 145 raiders

After i gave up on roiding i just started to build what the alliance needed the most and that was anti 1up (xan) so i pumped the corsairs and easily made many a 1up recall.
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 21:08   #14
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
(ps. mr.9.2.6 - did you think we (me and trev) were mad for landing on you with your 800~ fb? :/)
care to enlighten me? i dont remember attacking with fireblades...EVER..
i did forgot to pull my attack fleet 1 day before the round end..maybe you are refering to that..

btw, i already forgot my fleet and roidcount...heh
i think it was about..

Roids: 3500
Vsh: 10.000
Pulsar: 35000
Arrows: 15000
Bombers: 5000
Lancer: 3000
Bolts: 500
Blades: 1000
Dagger: 5000
Sabres: 2000

could be wrong...

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 21:13   #15
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

eh, i think i remember now jerome, but that was about 6 weeks ago, but heh, nice you tell me. it were expensive roids i think

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 19:26   #16
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

9 2 6 was mean =/ He roided meh and I never caught up to jernoob in rank again
Was xan...... and finished with around 8k roids but dont remember my fleet cuz of suiciders, took off like half of my fleet last tick and a few 100 roids o_O

hm..... searched thru history and found a parse of my last tick

Report of Losses from the Base fighting at 15:4:9
Units Total Lost
Vsharrak 30000 14570
Pulsar 30000 11367
Sentinel 1000 1000
Arrowhead 10000 714
Bomber 20000 863
Boltthrower 1000 483
Lancer 6000 2712
Broadsword 1000 1000
Dagger 10000 4087
Sabre 3000 160
Trebuchet 1000 66
Total: 113000 37022

+ 1k fb that were out deffing
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon

Last edited by rshih; 6 Sep 2004 at 19:40.
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 13:55   #17
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

The Merry Wives of Windsor (5:9:5) (Ter) rank 3.

Asteroids (8393 total)
Metal Crystal Eonium
2877 2767 2749

Ships (309131 total)
Harpy 73911 Phoenix 149034
Gryphon 38740 Centaur 934
Drake 10380 Pegasus 3009
Hydra 1002 Dragon 2688
Cerberus 9133 Minotaur 1493
Sphinx 18807

At the start i had for my roiding fleet mostly de with even numbers of drakes/pegs

Then when it got further into the round people had a lot of nix and nix are an effective measure for getting me to recall as losses are more than gains.

So i developed a largeish co fleet which there was little defence against.

Playing chicken with xan's was always fun

Terran's had a hard round this time

Not only due to res distribution but the ships were awful for attacking full of a universe of large xans

Oh well my choice to go terran, still not to bad
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 16:20   #18
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

hmm i think i did similar to Dreadnought .... ended 16th at the end ....

and actually i agree with everything dread said

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 19:18   #19
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

going for Xan FR/DE worked wonders for me....9k lancers in the end, backed up with bombers n arrows

also used sents i sent about 8k sents with FR/DE at terrans, any xan defenders sending pulsar i mailed informing them of my sents being in the fleet encouraging a return of their pulsar, worked two or three times but at least i found a use for em
Unread 13 Sep 2004, 23:32   #20
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

Wut if someone jus sent some vsh to def, enough to kill all ur sents.
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 09:08   #21
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I havent posted here for a couple of reasons - i neglected my planet due to me starting uni this year so it wasnt exactly as high rank as everyone's above. and secondly, because i had forgotten all of the stats (and even my co-ords!). I can tell you right now, though, that it was Ultimate Newbie of Dark Aurora, and there are no prizes for guessing that .

I really only played for the first week or three, when i was using a Xan FI fleet. I didnt do too badly though i did run into a coupla nasty fleets due to the lack of scans and so on .

iirc, i had the largest ratio of Pulsars in Vision for quite some time. very handy for defence .

I feel like i might have lost the passion for PA - at least last round i just lacked the drive for playing hardcore all night etc. The good news is that i got three High Distinctions and one Distinction at uni last sem, and got a letter from the uni saying 'oi, not a bad effort mate'.

So its not all bad :P
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote