User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 May 2004, 16:04   #1
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
Top list r10.5

can somebody make one? :P
I know most of top 10, but I'm curious of top 30 planets, or even top 100 if anyone cba.
I'm sure others are aswell
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 17:28   #2
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
Re: Top list r10.5

nah, why bother.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 17:34   #3
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam
nah, why bother.
decide targets for next round?
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 17:41   #4
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Done that already.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 18:13   #5
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam
nah, why bother.
like he said, ppl are curious who has finished in top50/100....

usually someone does one, although i guess if your not mistu/FAnG you probably couldnt care less, seeing as its probably dominated by them....
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 18:24   #6
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm curious

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 19:48   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Usually the winning alliance(s) post their co-ords list from the round. Maybe we've reached the point where nobody cares about t100 places anymore though!
Unread 20 May 2004, 19:50   #8
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

I finished around #2570 if thats any help
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 19:51   #9
Sevrok

Sevrok is an unknown quantity at this point

the wolf pack finished between 34 and 37, a place we have been nessling in for the whole 2.5 weeks we have been present this round! ladies and gents we went from 140th to 34th in 14 days, not bad work for a returning alliance in my opinion!
Unread 20 May 2004, 21:36   #10
Leinad
DrFlame

Leinad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrok
the wolf pack finished between 34 and 37, a place we have been nessling in for the whole 2.5 weeks we have been present this round! ladies and gents we went from 140th to 34th in 14 days, not bad work for a returning alliance in my opinion!
hehe
Leinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 22:09   #11
Sevrok

Sevrok is an unknown quantity at this point

what
Unread 20 May 2004, 22:15   #12
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
although i guess if your not mistu/FAnG you probably couldnt care less, seeing as its probably dominated by them....
pfft.. It's clearly dominated by NoS
Unread 20 May 2004, 22:37   #13
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

#101 Goddamit
Unread 20 May 2004, 22:38   #14
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

I apologise for the score inaccuracies, I didn't take this shot until after havoc started so there's a few planets off. Feel free to correct me on nicks:

http://217.112.89.96/t100.htm
Unread 20 May 2004, 22:45   #15
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

xtothez: if you have a burning desire to fill in the ND nicks, i'll help you out. otherwise - i'll be lazy and eat.
Unread 20 May 2004, 22:46   #16
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Paste any corrections here and I'll update.
Eventually.
Unread 20 May 2004, 22:55   #17
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

I got a top100 list of the tick after the round stopped... Give me a minute or two to reformat it...
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 23:09   #18
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

Damn, the rankings has shifted due to havoc Didn't anyone save the page??
Unread 20 May 2004, 23:29   #19
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

http://kotram.webservicez.nl/pax/top100.html

I'm missing a few, especially near the bottum. Probably some mistakes too in the rest, but plz correct

-----
Unread 21 May 2004, 00:18   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You mean to tell me I suicided on Sid?
Unread 21 May 2004, 00:24   #21
General Martok
used to register

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
You mean to tell me I suicided on Sid?

BTW get on irc

-----
Unread 21 May 2004, 00:30   #22
mens
Sheep

90th crusie
92nd Mano
Unread 21 May 2004, 00:33   #23
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
http://kotram.webservicez.nl/pax/top100.html

I'm missing a few, especially near the bottum. Probably some mistakes too in the rest, but plz correct
Graham - 5:10:6( rank 42) joined Vengeance around half way through the round so his alliance is down wrong.

[Dreamy], 22:8:10, rank 9, was MISTU at the end.

Then apparently

Rank 100 - 10:9:9 was |TheVoiD|
Rank 92 - 11:7:2 was Mano
Unread 21 May 2004, 00:44   #24
mens
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
[Dreamy], 22:8:10, rank 9, was MISTU at the end.
hmm, 55 days phraktos, 6 days mistu....sure label him mistu if you think that's right.
Unread 21 May 2004, 00:53   #25
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

#19 Stein_HV
Unread 21 May 2004, 03:20   #26
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

#31 - shooter16
#39 - achilles
Unread 21 May 2004, 05:20   #27
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

I thought FAnG trully 0wnt.

Well infact, Sid 0wned 99% of FAng members.
Unread 21 May 2004, 09:08   #28
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

#96 (22:2:4) was Efoltha - ND
god113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2004, 12:52   #29
fuz

fuz is an unknown quantity at this point

weird that syn_sid has over 90k XP points.. while others with same score roids etc is around 30-40k...
scanning?
fuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2004, 13:05   #30
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuz
weird that syn_sid has over 90k XP points.. while others with same score roids etc is around 30-40k...
scanning?
more likely to be the fact he capped a crudload of roids and then lost a crudload too plus the fact both he and I were virtually scanners for Wolfpack.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2004, 13:15   #31
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

#81 - 5:10:5 = Goxx
#59 - 10:9:6 = McKulz
#78 - 10:9:5 = Daku
#91 - 10:9:2 = Villeh
#98 - 10:9:4 = chapel
Unread 21 May 2004, 13:32   #32
General Martok
used to register

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henck
#81 - 5:10:5 = Goxx
#59 - 10:9:6 = McKulz
#78 - 10:9:5 = Daku
#91 - 10:9:2 = Villeh
#98 - 10:9:4 = chapel
Henck, next time include alliances too, almost overwrote them as FYTFO

-----
Unread 21 May 2004, 13:36   #33
General Martok
used to register

Updated BTW

-----
Unread 21 May 2004, 13:56   #34
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
Henck, next time include alliances too, almost overwrote them as FYTFO
oke sorry...
would be cool to see more fytfo thought
Unread 21 May 2004, 14:07   #35
General Martok
used to register

I think I got them all now....

-----
Unread 21 May 2004, 14:11   #36
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

DerBio = Mistu
Ciupu = FAnG
Unread 21 May 2004, 14:23   #37
General Martok
used to register

updated The_fish

-----
Unread 21 May 2004, 16:04   #38
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuz
scanning?
Most others with same roids as me are MF members - who never/rarely lost roids. I lost about 4.5k roids over the course of the round - so compare my XP to those with a lot more roids than me. Also, I had better targets than MF in the latter part of the round - so whereas they had to cap 100-200 roids off targets, I could cap 500+ in a tick (on the rare occasions i got through): XP for capping is proportional to roids^1.5, so capping 2 *500 roids gives more XP than capping 5*200 roids.
Unread 21 May 2004, 17:03   #39
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

I´d bother if I didn´t know 90% of them already Would be fun to see how many phraktos was in the top100 2 weeks ago tho, I am guessing about 30

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2004, 20:21   #40
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough

yea, Synthetic_Sid got points more from capping than from scanning. Also, he had more fleet value than all but sn0w I think, or close to it, so he really didn't waste a lot of money on scanning.
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2004, 08:18   #41
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
I thought FAnG trully 0wnt.

Well infact, Sid 0wned 99% of FAng members.
doh. where have you been since FAnG was created?

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2004, 07:20   #42
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

it looks like rankings are all wrong.
Unread 25 May 2004, 10:16   #43
Andy_r
X$X

Andy_r is an unknown quantity at this point

3923rd (last place) - A concerted effort 2 finish in last place (16:8:2) - Andy_R

Free account signed up 1 tick before the end of the round, all resources donated away :-)
R3 172:21:12 | R 4 136:8:5 | R5 30:25:12 | R6 11:5:1 | R7 40:25:17 | R8 30:1:5 | R9.5 36:10:14 | R10 1:5:9 Boldness of Helvetica

Proud to have been [YHQ] until the end of YHQ [VtS] until the end of Legion [Titans] until the end of Titans and |R6B| for Speedgames
Andy_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2004, 12:51   #44
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_r
3923rd (last place) - A concerted effort 2 finish in last place (16:8:2) - Andy_R

Free account signed up 1 tick before the end of the round, all resources donated away :-)
your the real winner for me
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2004, 15:01   #45
Edge
hate us cuz they ain't us

Edge has a spectacular aura aboutEdge has a spectacular aura about

............why
Unread 25 May 2004, 15:28   #46
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

LOL its only a .5 round anyways it ment just as much as 9.5, "nothing". Most of the real players didnt even bother with it.
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2004, 15:43   #47
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

ooooh so thats why Ely lost

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2004, 16:41   #48
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

like it would mean "everything and anything" if you win a .0 round.

~

edit: i know this answers represents my 1337n355

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2004, 16:44   #49
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocknLoad
LOL its only a .5 round anyways it ment just as much as 9.5, "nothing". Most of the real players didnt even bother with it.

I hear the odd round wins count for more than the even round wins because odd numbers are fundamentally better. Seriously.
Unread 25 May 2004, 16:45   #50
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

lol