User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Mar 2004, 19:59   #51
Anaram

Anaram is infamous around these partsAnaram is infamous around these parts
Re: R6B & SG Finals

I'm sad to say that this was one of the worst speedrounds I ever wasted time on. I quit the round during the first break, and returned back at the end of the first day as well as playing Sunday half-heartedly.

I must admit that I was surprised at the reactions of 2:8. By my best understanding all naps were supposed to be off by Sunday (so I was wrong, but had I known how Sunday would turn out, I would not have bothered). Sadly, my opinion is that 2:8 was playing extremely stupidly. Surely 2:8 must have seen that by allying with 3:6 and 3:7 against us they played themselves out from the round - it was obvious we would then attack 2:8 rather than 3:6 and 3:7 for reasons of simple antagonism alone.

In either case, the round was as good as done on tick 0. Further attempts to make a fight were good, but the results were poor at best. PAX code with 5 tick ingal ETA and 1 tick defence also makes fighting uphill the near impossible thing. The higher the ingal ETA, the more numerical advantage gainst over skill.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 22:14   #52
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
At the moment you attacked us, we had 8 People not online(Most didn't bother waking up cause of boredom on saturday), meaning we had 12 people online + Myself(scanner). Other people pm'd me, we would not be able to make this and would die if I didn't do something. Only thing I did was JP to your galaxy, saw that 3:3 was hitting you as well I And got away with a small beating, reather then a big

Ofcourse I couldn't blame 3:3 for hitting you back, but apart from first 3 hours that hour was a quit interesting!
I am not happy to talk aggainst a great freind and trusted allie as you are (in fact you are my leader too LOL) and because of that, then let me just say you aren't interely right on what you say there and it doesn't suit you to lie since you aren't in a position where you need to do that... :-)

cbk
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 22:27   #53
cbk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murfdawgg
I was in 2:8, and I'm proud of how well the gal played.. as a group.

Our GC handled most of the politics setting us up in that 5 gal mega block, but he kept most of the information about the NAPs to himself (including having to warn another gal before attacking <-- someone said we were supposed to do that... right). When the top 4 gals were just sitting there waiting for someone to jump into our bash limit, everyone started to get bored and wanted to sleep or do something else.

Our GC left tagging 'away' and left us on our own, which was fine since he wasn't acting as a GC should anyways. Vision refused to sit back and wait for R6B to hit us; we also refused to watch R6B take the win without a fight. So, we (as a group) decided to hit 3:7. We put up a good fight and kept both R6B gals busy. 3:3 attacked a gal near the same time as we did, which ofcourse means we were working with them.. and that wasn't the case.

At that point, it was 2 (R6B 3:6, 3:7) vs 1.5 (VsN 2:8, 3:9) vs 1 (3:3 dragons afaik). So, it was all downhill from there for R6B. Desse said that Vision was going to give Dragons the win by becoming hostile to R6B, and that was a pretty terrible guess.

I have a lot of respect for the players in 1:10 who came back to play the 2nd day after getting extremely bashed by everyone. Had vision filled up our 2nd gal, the competition would have been different; however, we had trouble since 5-6 people had 2 planets in the finals (Desse played for Vision in SG1, but decided to play for R6B for the finals).

I look forward to dualing with R6B peeps in the future or working with them again. And as far as CBK calling VsN 'WUZZES', I know for a fact that we are definitely the opposit for standing up against the R6B gals on our own. (I'd continue to respond to CBK's post, but I won't stoop as low as he.)

I did have a great time playing, competing for the top planet for most of the round (for the third round) with two of my gal m8s, Lonely and my brother, Mikesrealgood. Thanks again for an eventful tournament.
Good and honost post, but it also shows that your gal had a problem and that most of you ppl including yourself doesn't really know much about what we are really talking about (the politics of the round) since your GC didn't fill you in... Since you say that it is me who stepped low, well then let me give you what I promised and please give me some time to get the "permissions" from some ppl to post some logs here.

Also mark that all trough the Sunday your gal claimed that you had nothing to do with the R6B attacks and there was NO WHAT SO EVERY cooperation between you and the R6B gals in the attacks on us. I don't have the time to prove that you are wrong tonight but tomorrow I will sort out my screenshoots and the evidence I have been talking about and show you and other who might doubt my word that I'm actualy right and you are wrong...

I know its not your fault that you don't know what is right and wrong and its good you tell us about that in your post, but maybe its best not to say that its me who has fallen low when you don't really know what you need to know.

cbk
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 22:35   #54
cbk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
From what i heard all naps were off for sunday, adding us to neither side. We joined R6B on hitting you after they requested us to do that, we agreed as we also had reason to believe the beaten gals (3:5 & Co) would help you. But as soon as we realised that they weren't helping you (after the first hits on your gal). We changed our targets to R6B.

I never said i mind you hitting us, its the choise you make and part of the game we play. What i do mind though is that you are blaming only us for giving a easy win to R6B, when you decided to retall/hit us instead of R6B. This was at the point when we stopped hitting you (except for some retalls you did earlier) and attacked R6B. Would you have stopped hitting us and joined in on R6B, the game would still have ended differently. Cuz as far as i know we didn't attack you anymore after we started attacking R6B, except for some retallsmaybe.

Like i said, by my believes (and the other members too) all naps for sunday were off, there were only expectations. Whether we lived up to those is not the point.

I never stated we didn't attack you, as we did. I am simply pointing out we were clearly not the only one making mistakes in their attack policies. You had the chance of beating R6B as did we, but like us you also took the wrong discission when it mattered. Would you have attacked R6B only once we shifted to hit them, the game would have looked alot different then it did. I can understand you hit us, and i don't mind, but you are also to blame in the win that R6B took.

We did get something out of it: fun. You might not value that aspect of the game, but we do. We had fun fighting the fights we fought eventhough in the end we lost them big time.

And personally, i wouldn't take any credit for donating to the #1 planet if i did, but thats probably just me.
I understand what you write here far better now, cause your GC really was BAD at filling the rest of you in with the politics. It is righ that the NAP with R6B was broken but its also a fact that he made an agreement with us that 3 3 and 2 8 would not attack eachother but ONLY attack R6B cause that was the only way to get a fund game and that was the reason why we broke the alliance. Even Thunder had agreed on this so we all had agreed on it...

Well maybe we should not have hit you at all but when you started to hit us all hope was out from that very moment so all hope for a win was gone and we decided not to fight aggainst any specific gals.

The problem isn't just that you attacked us but that you did it together with R6B but see my post above for more on that and let me try to find the evidence for you within a few days (hopefully tomorrow).

cbk
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 23:50   #55
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

no need to look for evidence cbk =), i know we attacked together or atleast around the same time as R6B did. There is no real need for us/me to deny that, we stick by our actions (eventhough they might have been wrong ones )
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 01:12   #56
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk100
That last thingie..
We never coordinated an attack on your galaxy. I DID knew they would launch on you, but never coordinated targets, launch time or anything at all. <-- I'm talking about sunday!
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 04:35   #57
FernandeZ
The good old times

FernandeZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok.. My irc nick is deZz. And yes I was GC for the vision galaxy in the final. After Sunday we decided 2 “delete” the nap with r6b and 3:3. And 3:3 was then asking if we (vision) would attack r6b with them. Then as a GC I had a problem. Vision had only 1.5 galaxies. And in the 0.5 galaxy we had Thunder. And in the top r6b galaxy we had Desse. (In normal round he is a member of vision but not in the speed game) We did discuss who “ side” we would be on. And some would attack 3:3 and some attack r6b. So I said that we would await the situation. And see whom we would join. (A new “block” or “nap”). We did have Desse and Thunder in r6b and we did have 3:3 that we know that they could backstab us. And I know that r6b would never do so. So some of us did attack 3:3. And some didn’t. I did not. Then I as a GC decided that we would attack r6b. But I guess that I was to slow in my decision. So some of my galaxy m8s attacked 3:3.
As a GC I will take all the responsibility for the 2:8 actions. And now after the speed game I see that I made a mistake. And that we should have made a “new” nap with 3:3. And have a fight with r6b. So I’m very sorry that I have ruined (12 hour) a round. And that I should have joined 3:3 and attacked r6b from the start and not sit and wait.

But we did have some friends in 3:9 and 3:6 so it was a hard decision to take. Sorry again that I made it wrong.

I will now quit playing planetaron. I have really messed up a final. And I’m very sorry for it.

Sorry all. It was not intended. I love planetarion, but I have made some mistakes and that have ruined a final. And lots of people impression of planetarion.

It was nice to be playing with vision. And they have a lot of very good players. Sorry that I didn’t get the time to know all of you. But a tall, large, wide, massive, big thx to Myztica, Erke, Legator and desse.

Good luck VisioN.
FernandeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 06:48   #58
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandeZ
Ok.. My irc nick is deZz. And yes I was GC for the vision galaxy in the final. After Sunday we decided 2 “delete” the nap with r6b and 3:3. And 3:3 was then asking if we (vision) would attack r6b with them. Then as a GC I had a problem. Vision had only 1.5 galaxies. And in the 0.5 galaxy we had Thunder. And in the top r6b galaxy we had Desse. (In normal round he is a member of vision but not in the speed game) We did discuss who “ side” we would be on. And some would attack 3:3 and some attack r6b. So I said that we would await the situation. And see whom we would join. (A new “block” or “nap”). We did have Desse and Thunder in r6b and we did have 3:3 that we know that they could backstab us. And I know that r6b would never do so. So some of us did attack 3:3. And some didn’t. I did not. Then I as a GC decided that we would attack r6b. But I guess that I was to slow in my decision. So some of my galaxy m8s attacked 3:3.
As a GC I will take all the responsibility for the 2:8 actions. And now after the speed game I see that I made a mistake. And that we should have made a “new” nap with 3:3. And have a fight with r6b. So I’m very sorry that I have ruined (12 hour) a round. And that I should have joined 3:3 and attacked r6b from the start and not sit and wait.

But we did have some friends in 3:9 and 3:6 so it was a hard decision to take. Sorry again that I made it wrong.

I will now quit playing planetaron. I have really messed up a final. And I’m very sorry for it.

Sorry all. It was not intended. I love planetarion, but I have made some mistakes and that have ruined a final. And lots of people impression of planetarion.

It was nice to be playing with vision. And they have a lot of very good players. Sorry that I didn’t get the time to know all of you. But a tall, large, wide, massive, big thx to Myztica, Erke, Legator and desse.

Good luck VisioN.

you quit planetarion because a speedgame didnt run like people want ? now THAT is sad.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 09:48   #59
Rudmer
Former Eclipse HC

Rudmer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
you quit planetarion because a speedgame didnt run like people want ? now THAT is sad.

r4 n00b r5 still a n00b (APC-Silver)
r6 PINK[BULL] (Silver-Elysium)
r7 BLACK[BULL] (Elysium)
r8 [Adelante] -> [Fury]
r9 [Eclipse] Officer
Speedgames --> |R6B| says enough...
r9.5 and r10 [Eclipse] HC
r10.5 [MISTU]
Rudmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 10:33   #60
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

omg... will all of you peeps quit whining?

i've played several speedgames... and they're all owned just as easily.. quite simple...

no ONE person has ruined it... everyone has...

and saying it was clear from the start... i remember 1:6 and some other gal being quite good for a while too...

quitting real pa over a speed is pathetic btw... in any regard... same as losing friends over it

now can you all quit whining? everyone agrees blocking is lame.. but it'll always happen... same with donationwh0ring and all other bad stuff.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 10:37   #61
Eddie_V
NAC Breda > *

Eddie_V is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought you wanted a whine thread Cypher ;-)
Proud to have been Adelante
Proud to have been Fury
Proud to have been Eclipse

Proud to be a part of R6B
Cya in tha next speedround
Eddie_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 12:15   #62
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

point taken:S but that was during speed, when i was bored... now i'm bored too but not playing speed:P
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 12:52   #63
Eddie_V
NAC Breda > *

fine fine, btw when is the next speedround :P
Proud to have been Fury

Unread 10 Mar 2004, 14:31   #64
Murfdawgg

Murfdawgg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Thank you for posting, deZz. I always wanted to hear your views since you were GC and involved with most of the politics.

It was nice playing with you; and I know Vision would be willing to have you in the future if you decide to stay or come back.

gg
r4: 36:20:16 BillehBob of Cletus'Dump - Karma
r5: 5:12:6 Sixth Force of Many - Karma
r6: 10:19:2 Wonders of Conscience - Ministry
r7: 31:24:5 Kyoui of Zenshin - MiN
r8: 49:3:4 -=master=- of -=puppets=- (122nd) - MiN DC
r9: 18:6:3 -= wonders =- of -= conscience =- - MiN/VsN DC
r9.5: 48:1:7 Denial of Failure - VsN DC
r10: 8:1:5 Wonders of Conscience - VsN FC
Pax Speedgame: r2 2:10:5, r3 2:8:2, finals 2:8:8 VsN
Murfdawgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 21:56   #65
Uthor
Peon

Uthor is on a distinguished road

OK enough said, stick a fork in this thread it's Done !
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 09:53   #66
cbk100

Quote:

Good luck VisioN.
Very good and honost post and finaly we get the truth on the table inf a fully honost version... and it saves me for spending time posting the proof for what I said.
Kinda sad that you want to quit because of this, but its not really my bissiness to decide anything in that matter...

Btw. Thunder, don't get me wrong... I didn't mean that you were coordinating any of 2 8 fleets on us. What I ment was simply the thing that you said with only having 12 ppl online, was wrong.
I know you are an honost person and would never break an agreement. :-)

Yes wandovs you stand by your actions....NOW... You should have done that some earlier instead of denying them and it would have saved us for a lot of posting here :-)

cbk
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 13:45   #67
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

It where 15
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 14:34   #68
Eddie_V
NAC Breda > *

in 3:7 only 5 ppl were online when the ticks started again so either whole 3:6 was there or the amount was even lower
Proud to have been Fury

Unread 11 Mar 2004, 20:34   #69
cbk100

Well, lets just bring up a few pics showing the first 4 waves brought in my R6B on my gal... At least I know R6B would like to see what insane attacks they made on us and I can truely say that they are the best attackers in this game... I don't think they are that impressive in def but then again.... who the hell can def when they have their fleets out attacking all the time? :-) That attack strategy is amazing and it can't really be a wonder that you won the last 4 speedgames... you/we :-) are damn good ;-)

Wave 1: http://raiden211.tripod.com/overview1JPG.JPG
Wave 2: http://raiden211.tripod.com/overview2jpg.JPG
Wave 3: http://raiden211.tripod.com/overview3jpg.JPG
Wave 4: http://raiden211.tripod.com/overview5jpg.JPG
(to open copy/paste them into your browser... don't know why clicking ****s up but it does... at least for me)

These pics shows only the main waves. Some other planets attacked too but just not in those insane main waves :-)
I think this will close a few discussions here and at least be a good proof of the effectiveness of the R6B war machine

And Thunder enjoy your trip to the best place on earth tomorrow ;-)

cbk
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 21:27   #70
cypher
U've been Moderated

as far as i know most had atleast 1 fleet home for def most of the time.....

but besides that.. in a speedgame you don't defend every roid.. you just cap more of them then they cap of you
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 22:48   #71
Fredtje

Fredtje is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Well, lets just bring up a few pics showing the first 4 waves brought in my R6B on my gal... At least I know R6B would like to see what insane attacks they made on us and I can truely say that they are the best attackers in this game... I don't think they are that impressive in def but then again.... who the hell can def when they have their fleets out attacking all the time? :-) That attack strategy is amazing and it can't really be a wonder that you won the last 4 speedgames... you/we :-) are damn good ;-)

(to open copy/paste them into your browser... don't know why clicking ****s up but it does... at least for me)

These pics shows only the main waves. Some other planets attacked too but just not in those insane main waves :-)
I think this will close a few discussions here and at least be a good proof of the effectiveness of the R6B war machine

cbk
When you are on the attackers side it doesnt look that impressive
Fredtje is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 23:11   #72
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
(lo KillGhost, attacking a 7 roid planet to get 1 roind)
He stopped playing and he was the only one i could attack I still got around 40 roids of him though Plus I am Ex-Fury. What more can i say ?
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 23:13   #73
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Quote:

cbk
Oohhh my fleet (Roid Liberation Front) is in there to \o/
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2004, 02:38   #74
Anaram

Anaram is infamous around these partsAnaram is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
and saying it was clear from the start... i remember 1:6 and some other gal being quite good for a while too...
It didn't really matter squat how good they were though. At tick 48 it was clear as sky that the opposition stood no chance.

--

Fernandez: you didn't ruin the second day, even in the best scenario the fighting would have been stale and somewhat boring. The fact was that people had wandered off already, and relative sizes of the 4˝ competing galaxies had been determined by who bothered to stay low in value and roid lowbies the longest.

Had the NAPs been off halfway through of the first day, there might have been something in the round worth playing, but by second day, even the best case scenario wasn't going to be as good as a good speedgame should be. It would have been a longer fight, and more fun as it was this way, but not a "great" game (due to the number of people missing).