User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 4 May 2003, 00:18   #1
Razzmatazz

Razzmatazz is an unknown quantity at this point
Strategy columnists

A bit unusual, an introduction on the strategy forums.. I do understand that this thread bears the risk of getting deleted, and if it does get deleted I don't blame you guys. Of course, the reason why I'm posting this on the strategy forums is that people on other forums couldn't care less about strategy columnists (we're like a whole different breed to them :P).

Well anyway, you might or might not have noticed a new name amongst the "veteran" strategy columnists on the portal. Though I've been using these forums since june 2000 I've only just signed up for this account. I figured it might be a good way to let people contact me and give me feedback on my columns, on top of that, it'll be a good way to get aquinted with you in a way other than my columns.

Well, I'm looking forward to working/discussing/writing(??) with you. Especially with my alliance mates from TFD. Er... I think this would cover about all I wanted to say. Last notification; I made an hotmail email address for stuff related to my columns.

you can email me at:

[email protected]

Cheers
Razzmatazz
Razzmatazz is offline   Reply With Quote