User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 May 2006, 17:59   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
India ;o

I have just been invited by best friend from back home to go to India with him for a couple of weeks. Not sure on the details yet but im mulling it over in my head. I think depending on the cost I might go, one week would be in a city the other week would be in Goa. Basically my other good friend (his brother) is leaving end of may, its his birthday on the 20th and mine on the 30th June so we thought why not celebrate it desi style in India and get a holiday out of it.

Im quite excited, just depends on flight prices and dates I guess.

Anyway ill keep you updated \o/
Unread 10 May 2006, 18:00   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: India ;o

Burkababes \o/
Unread 10 May 2006, 18:01   #3
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Some friends of mine went to India for a wedding a few months ago, they said it was fantastic and are going to live there for six months or something soon. So yeah, it'd be ace.
Unread 10 May 2006, 18:05   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Burkababes \o/
That's muslims. Most of India is Hindu.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2006, 18:33   #5
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I know someone who spent quite a while travelling there. They said it was great fun
Unread 10 May 2006, 18:41   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
That's muslims. Most of India is Hindu.
cows \o/
Unread 10 May 2006, 18:42   #7
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

My mum has been to India 2-3 times, first time was on the honeymoon with my dad.

the last trip was too Goa and she said it was a really nice place, might have even been to Goa twice.

Unfortunatly I dont have any of the pictures here so cant show any

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2006, 19:30   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Colleague of mine priced a week in India.

Accomodation , en suite , in Goa, was £24 B&B.

Only hassle is getting flights mate. Those arent cheap.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2006, 19:51   #9
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you get strapped for cash you can always work in a call centre over there I hear they pay great prices
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:21   #10
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You'll get the shits. Everyone does.
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:38   #11
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

End of June isnt the best time to go to Goa let alone anywhere (apart from the north) in India. The monsoon season will be kicking in and that means a lot of rain. Goa isn't fun when theres lots of rain.
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2006, 23:36   #12
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Only drink bottled water over there.

Fantastic place to visit though and can be a very humbling experience.
Unread 11 May 2006, 09:55   #13
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I have just been invited by best friend from back home to go to India with him for a couple of weeks. Not sure on the details yet but im mulling it over in my head. I think depending on the cost I might go, one week would be in a city the other week would be in Goa. Basically my other good friend (his brother) is leaving end of may, its his birthday on the 20th and mine on the 30th June so we thought why not celebrate it desi style in India and get a holiday out of it.

Im quite excited, just depends on flight prices and dates I guess.

Anyway ill keep you updated \o/
im going there end of june, with a few cousins, I tell thee now, it is going to be absolutely ****ing boiling, im going for 2-3 weeks, stopping in places like Dubai on the way, Goa, and the Ganges. Im looking forward to it kind of, ive not been in 12 years and i would like to see how things have changed, but seriously the weather is going to be horrendous, at the moment its alreay 46 degrees out there, imagine in the summer, will hit between 50-60.

You will get back and be like, oh fo sho nigga, shizzle ma nizzle, walking round brum threatening brum fans, yoyo step off dawggggg imma bust a cap in yo ass, because believe me when you get back your gonna be as black as they get
Unread 11 May 2006, 10:41   #14
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
but seriously the weather is going to be horrendous, at the moment its alreay 46 degrees out there, imagine in the summer, will hit between 50-60.
It is already summer there. May is usually the hottest month of the year in the north. June is when the monsoon kicks in especially in the south (and this tends to cool things down - but only after making it horribly humid). If it is going to reach 50c it will likely be in may.
Unread 11 May 2006, 10:56   #15
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Well The humidity is not to bad iirc, but the weather does tend to hit that high, speaking from experience. I remember in Hong kong the humidity was just horrendous, as soon as you stepped out of the airport it hit you and you felt sweaty and clammy instantly
Unread 11 May 2006, 10:58   #16
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Well The humidity is not to bad iirc, but the weather does tend to hit that high, speaking from experience. I remember in Hong kong the humidity was just horrendous, as soon as you stepped out of the airport it hit you and you felt sweaty and clammy instantly
Yes it does and has hit 50c quite often in the past, but by the end of June it's unlikely to do that. I'd recommend you prepare more for the rain than the heat because thats going to be a much greater nuisance (most indoor places worth going to will have ac's)
Unread 11 May 2006, 11:02   #17
Alki
Drink is Good

Most probably going to be travelling alot visiting relatives, since its my birthday when im over there im going to be coming back a loaded man