User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Oct 2004, 23:42   #1
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
Baby Hobbie

http://photos.yahoo.com/heartagramtart
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2004, 23:45   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Baby Hobbie

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hearta...d0.jpg&.src=ph

Suggested caption:

"EH OOP!" (Done in a Yorkshire accent.)
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2004, 23:53   #3
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Baby Hobbie

OMG NAKED BABIES!!!

Paging Dace!

Also it's nice to see pictures of hobbie again and to know GHL was a success.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 00:01   #4
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I launch the campaign:

Get Hobbie Protected (GHP)

Someone should teach him about condoms
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 00:06   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

nice baby

(i dont like babies much but this one looks ok)
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 00:06   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hearta...f5.jpg&.src=ph

Why is the baby holding Hobbie?
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 00:15   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hobbie , as ever , looks as though he spent about a week toking up just to get the look right for those pictures.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 00:23   #8
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I'll start the hopeful roll of serious comments then with you've got a great looking kid there, hope you're all well.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 00:33   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
you've got a great looking kid there,
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hearta...68.jpg&.src=ph
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 00:41   #10
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

So cute!

I love kids, in a non-Dace way - in the same way that women can say they love kids, but not Mrs West, as she - how do you say it - rejected the Christ?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 02:33   #11
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
So cute!

I love kids, in a non-Dace way - in the same way that women can say they love kids, but not Mrs West, as she - how do you say it - rejected the Christ?
I know what you mean, I have a sister 17 years younger than me and while I was single there was never a single greater motivator in life.
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 04:36   #12
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

very cute! has he taken after mummy or daddy?
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 14:27   #13
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

He has qualities from both of us but he takes after Joel a lot. He looks like me when I was a baby - all pudgy and his eyes look like mine...he has my lips and...well Joel says he has my everything. His eyelashes are super long and thick - coulda gotten that from either of us... He's just perfect and Joel is a great dad.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 14:52   #14
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

there is no sign of mummy and baby in those pics
did he make the baby on his own?
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 14:54   #15
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
Joel can't use a camera...
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 02:11   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi

Let's just say that Ragey ate for more than two and lets just say that she aint so photogenic at the mo
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 02:48   #17
Sunday8pm
Banned

Oh look, it's Dace being unimaginative.
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 13:46   #18
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
He reminds me of a Lurch Junior (of the Adams family).
I don't like babies.
But congrats anyway.
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 16:16   #19
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Oh look, it's Dace being unimaginative.

However i DID put alot of effort into the post.

It took me about 15 minutes of googling to find an "approrpiate" link.

15 - ****ING - MINUTES!
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 16:31   #20
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Shame it's a broken link then really.

Hasn't worked for me either today or yesterday, anyway.

Edit: works now.

Last edited by Nondescript Human; 20 Oct 2004 at 17:22.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 16:40   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

What link?

(both work for me)
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 16:42   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Works for me.

NH is simply being punished by the good Lord for having Michael Howard as his avatar.
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 07:53   #23
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

He farts a lot.
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 14:04   #24
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

holy shit, it's Hobbie
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 14:12   #25
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hobbie, MrL and Muslim all posted for the first time in ages, within a few hours of each other.

Coincidence or something more sinister?

The three wossnames of the GD apocalypse perhaps?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 15:27   #26
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i made a baby too.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 17:18   #27
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Hobbie, MrL and Muslim all posted for the first time in ages, within a few hours of each other.

Coincidence or something more sinister?

The three wossnames of the GD apocalypse perhaps?
There are 4 horsemen, not 3. Fortunately, MM never left, so all is still right in the end times prophecies!
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 18:33   #28
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake
There are 4 horsemen, not 3. Fortunately, MM never left, so all is still right in the end times prophecies!
Would it help if cubass and MrL returned?
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 01:17   #29
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbieRogue4
He farts a lot.
Like father like son
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 00:56   #30
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

cute kid.
congrats.
GD has spawned life!

Last edited by Weeks; 22 Oct 2004 at 01:16.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 01:02   #31
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbieRogue4
He farts a lot.
Like his daddy then, innit.

Lo Hobbie!
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 01:05   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
OMG NAKED BABIES!!!
Amphetamines for boys and crucifixes for ladies.