User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Aug 2004, 19:06   #1
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
For all you NHL fans out there

the World Cup of Hockey started today...Finland is currently leading Czech Republic 1-0 withe 16:30 to go in the 2nd.

I suggest you watch this tournament until its end on the 14th, cuz it may be all we see of the NHL players until next year :\
Unread 30 Aug 2004, 19:09   #2
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
Re: For all you NHL fans out there

Ok are you going to annouce every sport starting or just football and ice hockey ?
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2004, 19:21   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How is the strike thing going Dilly? I dont fully understand the situation, can you clarify?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2004, 19:54   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I got NHL - Eastside Hockey Manager as a freebie and sold it on Ebay without opening it.

This gives you an idea of how far my interest in Ice Hockey goes.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2004, 20:03   #5
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zword
Ok are you going to annouce every sport starting or just football and ice hockey ?
I hate football...and I don't believe I've ever announced when it was starting. As for the ice hockey, I am simply giving a heads up for the people that care (hence the thread title), and I assume you are not a fan, so get out of my thread ta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
How is the strike thing going Dilly? I dont fully understand the situation, can you clarify?
well Deffeh..the collective bargaining agreement doesn't expire until the 15th of September, at which time the NHL team owners will lock out the players thus effectively cancelling the season...or at least the first half of it anyways. Negotiations for the new agreement seem to be going nowhere...which doesn't look good if you want to see the NHL season start as scheduled in October. I have heard talk of the season beginning in January and only being 40 games or so. Myself and millions of other fans are collectively holding our breath, hoping that the season starts on time...but that still remains to be seen.

Oh, and it's now 4-0 Finland in the 3rd

/edit: Deffeh, check out www.nhl.com & www.nhlpa.com for more info
Unread 30 Aug 2004, 21:06   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i care
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2004, 22:28   #7
Event_Horizon
7H4 B4R73ND3R

Event_Horizon is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zword
I believe it was me who started the football thread....

The Last Ride of Stephen Whatley and His Immortals
Event_Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 00:25   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

go canada go!
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 00:28   #9
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

How about that hockey eh?

I will watch this if it is on Sky Sports 1 or 3 or Channel 5 again this year
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 00:29   #10
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

might not be on this year.
i think there will be hockey. as soon as the owners realize they're getting no money from tickets they'll work something out.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 02:02   #11
Aryn
Happy

btw
go canada go! \o/
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 03:01   #12
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

hehe, hell ya...they beat the USA 2-1 tonight

GO CANADA!!!