User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Aug 2004, 13:44   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I am looking for an RTS that can run on my system

AMD athlon 650
640 MB RAM
32 mb vid memory
and a decent soundcard
got enough GB free if i want

suggestions?
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 13:45   #2
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Re: I am looking for an RTS that can run on my system

Rts?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 13:45   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Red Alert 2
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 13:46   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
Rts?
Real Time Strategy
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 13:46   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

yes something like that, but not red alert 2, nor Age of Empires or anything MicroSoft
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 13:47   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

battlezone 2

I played that ages ago...
quite cool as it lets you design your own vehicles with standard components.
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 13:53   #7
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point

age of empires 2..
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 13:56   #8
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

i doubt there's anything that won't run on your computer.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 13:56   #9
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Off the top of my head:

Warzone 2100
total annihilation, with all the kick ass mods
Homeworld/cataclysm, with the B5 mods
starcraft
shogun total war (part turnbased)
Imperium galactica 2
hostile waters
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 13:57   #10
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Hans

Aoe

To Me Plz
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 14:53   #11
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Ground Control

!!!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 14:56   #12
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

AoE 1, 2
Dune 2k
Caeser 3
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 15:09   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I find Disciples to be a fairly good, although it's TBS instead of RTS. Blood & Magic should run on your system as well - it's very old but has a decent factor.
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 15:09   #14
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

the original Dune game would be good, althou not considered a real rts
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 15:20   #15
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Dungeon Keeper 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It rocks.
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 15:20   #16
Smudge
For Crowly <3

ahhh the nostaliga

Dont for get worms and worms 2
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 15:20   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Dungeon Keeper 2 is also excellent, but is less important than Ground Control.
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 15:21   #18
Smudge
For Crowly <3

You could also go old school and get EGA Trek - a bargin of a 19k download!
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 17:03   #19
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

jagged alliance 2 is first class brilliant, however no real time

Unread 10 Aug 2004, 17:05   #20
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

warcraft 3 was fun for a few months :/
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 17:12   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

jagged alliance was fun.

was
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 17:20   #22
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

empire earth.
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 18:17   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I heartily recommend Dune2 on your machine.

And AOE 2 & Age of Conquerors Expansion (which im planning on selling on Ebay shortly. Would anyone care to make me an offer for both in advance?)
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 19:01   #24
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
jagged alliance was fun.

was
afaik you can dld Urban Chaos which is a free addon made by fans! (new characters/weapons/vehicles and on and on..). couldnt played it, because it is a mod only for the english version of ja2.

http://www.computergames.ro/download...load/did-2647/

edit:http://www.just-rpg.com/default.asp?pid=1147

Last edited by Lupin; 10 Aug 2004 at 19:07.
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 19:04   #25
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

total annhilation, starcraft or warcraft 3 (depends on your g card)
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 19:57   #26
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: I am looking for an RTS that can run on my system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I heartily recommend Dune2 on your machine.
Me neither...
It needs some incredible amount of 598kb (or 607kb?) of conventional DOS memory :-/. Almost impossible to get there with mouse and sound drivers, if you were using DoubleSpace as well.

Also, you'll find that UI improvements like "drag a frame and select multiple units at one time" and "when I click empty terrain, move there, but if I click an enemy, attack him pls" have become quite useful over the last years.

Every tried to attack with 10+ launchers simultaneously? Gotta setup them like "organ pipes" / "russian dolls" to get moving parallel...
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 20:02   #27
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLinus
Me neither...
It needs some incredible amount of 598kb (or 607kb?) of conventional DOS memory :-/. Almost impossible to get there with mouse and sound drivers, if you were using DoubleSpace as well.

Also, you'll find that UI improvements like "drag a frame and select multiple units at one time" and "when I click empty terrain, move there, but if I click an enemy, attack him pls" have become quite useful over the last years.

Every tried to attack with 10+ launchers simultaneously? Gotta setup them like "organ pipes" / "russian dolls" to get moving parallel...
i can't even play warcraft one. i need my easy right clicking.

but yeah, generally with dune i'd tell all my units to go to some other unit and send the first unit into the middle of the enemy base.
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 20:17   #28
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

Cossacks: European Wars

Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 20:28   #29
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

the Settlers games.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 20:43   #30
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
the Settlers games.
Settlers 2 was teh best.
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 05:03   #31
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

KlavoHunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Total Annihilation - Best RTS for the system you're running. There are tons of mods that make the game fun even to this day - I am currently enjoying TA: Final Frontier, a full-blown total conversion that turns the game into space combat, yet still TA. In fact, I helped create the mod, working with it starting in v3.0 up to v6.3... and now TAFF is at V8.4

That is, of course, after you've exhausted the possibilities of the campaign and standard Skirmish mode, which is just plain brilliant.

The only downside to it, is that you can't find any official places that run the game as multiplayer. However, I know of some unofficial places to play online.... start looking with http://www.tauniverse.com and http://www.planetannihilation.com for starters.

Starcraft - without a doubt the most POPULAR RTS ever made. Fun, easy to play, and STILL with a HUGE fanbase of players online. Easy as all get-out to make new maps, missions, scenarios... without a doubt the most-loved and -played RTS ever, almost even the most-* GAME ever, if it weren't for CounterStrike.

Get both, they're $10 apiece in the local Best Buy's bargain bin
KlavoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 05:44   #32
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Starcraft
Red Alert 2

Both games rule
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 07:06   #33
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Me neither...
Dos = High, UMB

and

LH c:\whatever\mouse.com

Are v useful commands for getting that conventional memory freed up
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 16:12   #34
JetLinus

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_spammer
Dos = High, UMB

and

LH c:\whatever\mouse.com

Are v useful commands for getting that conventional memory freed up
You, Mr Mistar, haven't tried it for yourself apparently.
There are parts of DOS (tiny, but still), that need to reside in the conventional memory area.
About 18k ish? Dunno, sorry, but you can't get everything to HIGH.
Then ofc the same for a mousedriver. Depends if it's shitty or not. Let's assume it isn't, so you CAN load it to high.
Leaves sound-driver, cannot remember if a CD was needed to play this game. Even if not and both drivers (or one) go to high memory area as well, keyboard / code page might stay there.

The whole point is, that DoubleSpace - as nice as it may be (and it IS damn well nice) - still needs 28kb in conventional area.

I tried mem /c /p and a nice tool called MemMaker for half of my life, but it wasn't all possible to get to 598kb without freeing 200MB on a 480MB drive (DoubleSpace held its promise, the original HDD was 240MB).

In the end, I finally got it to play when nobody else wanted, when I got the totally outdated 486er machine, after I could do the long awaited format c:.
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 16:24   #35
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

i didnt like total annihilation

going to try another one now
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 16:29   #36
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Make it Ground Control, and you won't regret it.
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 16:41   #37
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

ground control 2 also good?
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 16:46   #38
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

It's supposed to be but I've not played it. Also, it probably wouldn't run on that set up, although I'm not certain.
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 17:07   #39
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Quote:
You, Mr Mistar, haven't tried it for yourself apparently.
There are parts of DOS (tiny, but still), that need to reside in the conventional memory area.
About 18k ish? Dunno, sorry, but you can't get everything to HIGH.
Then ofc the same for a mousedriver. Depends if it's shitty or not. Let's assume it isn't, so you CAN load it to high.
Leaves sound-driver, cannot remember if a CD was needed to play this game. Even if not and both drivers (or one) go to high memory area as well, keyboard / code page might stay there.

The whole point is, that DoubleSpace - as nice as it may be (and it IS damn well nice) - still needs 28kb in conventional area.

I tried mem /c /p and a nice tool called MemMaker for half of my life, but it wasn't all possible to get to 598kb without freeing 200MB on a 480MB drive (DoubleSpace held its promise, the original HDD was 240MB).

In the end, I finally got it to play when nobody else wanted, when I got the totally outdated 486er machine, after I could do the long awaited format c:.
Ah I did not realise you actually used dblspace.

never touched it with a barge pole Im afraid...mainly because of its hunger for conventional memory.
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 19:24   #40
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

nah, ground control 2 didnt run, 1 should, downloading that one now.
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 20:11   #41
JetLinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_spammer
Ah I did not realise you actually used dblspace.

never touched it with a barge pole Im afraid...mainly because of its hunger for conventional memory.
It was great actually. Really. Tried it for so long. Having literally twice the diskspace WAS defenitely worth all the hassle. And I never really noticed a drawback in speed.
Ok, maybe in Windows a bit, hmm. When loading Office? But actually not really.
And all the games didn't care (probably because most of the relevant data were in memory anyway). The only problem that remeans was that stupid conventional memory.

WHY the hell couldn't they user more XMS or EMS? Is it slower?

But IMO the tendency has shifted, harddisk access and transfer times get more important these days, with "limited" RAM vs resource-hungry graphic-packed multi-tasking applications.

I once tried XPs NTFS compression for a folder full of thousands of uncompressed bitmaps I that I needed for video editing (huge parts of them being black), and I worked actually to get them from 1.5GB down to like 300MB, but the speed decrease (especially while saving / creating) was too bad...
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 20:52   #42
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

just plain old simple CS :O
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 21:59   #43
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

I found my legal copy of groundcontrol and installed it, however, since I like to use my CD-ROM drive for 'other' purposes, I would like to acquire a 'no cd patch'.
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 22:03   #44
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

There's probably one on MegaGames.
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 22:14   #45
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

nopes.
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 01:26   #46
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

groundcontrol is fun!
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 01:30   #47
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

hans

pz bring me AOE + AOE2 on CD tomorrow if possible
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 01:31   #48
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

KlavoHunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
i didnt like total annihilation

going to try another one now
KlavoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 01:33   #49
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

koen, you saggy sod, i will leave my computer on tonight then

specially for you

but only if your sister rubs me dry tomorrow, when i shower at your place
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 01:35   #50
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

btw bring the laurien

i think she likes me