User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 20 Oct 2007, 02:07   #1
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
This Is Another Rant. Its Only In Gd Coz Its Pa Related Though

Departing PA Messages Forum.

What a load of bollox?

Seriously u read some of the quit messages and its like sitting through those boring ass Oscar Acceptance Speeches for best Serbian Farm Animal Documentary.

I'd like to thank bob and jon and dave and edgar the fking minceman. God and my parents.

Jimmyjambob or w/e hes called posted guidelines to posting in that forum. Something along the lines that its about expressing emotions to your allies and friends, its a quit message no flames etc r welcome.

Fair enough.

But if u quit heroin do you write your dealer a love letter? If u jib ur missus off do you do it by text message or do you say it to her face.

You cant help but bring emotion into anything you dedicate time to. Even work if u get mad or angry at your work coz its a piss poor job that says it all.

But ppl have the chance to respond to textual messages in a controlled manner. Its not gut. Its not true feeling. Its a calculated response to the verbose presented to you by another person who has calculated their presentation.

I'm not mad at people who don't want to play PA anymore. I'm not mad at the admins for allowing such a self gratifying and bullshit forum section to exist.

I'm fking mad at the complete and utter fking tits who post some 'I have work and bollox thats more important than PA' whiny message on the forum.

WAP exists, its a very nice feature added by the PATeam and its time you fking clowns showed some fking respect for the effort they put in. If your so busy with work you cant fking access PA through your comp you can surely afford internet access on your phone to log in for 30 secs and do your shit when needed.

Quit with the fking crocodile tears. If i read 1 more fking clown say 'i've got real life issues i need to attend to but i'll still make the time to check into the forums' i swear to god i'm gonna unleash my genital crabs onto your face to stab the crap out of you coz your talking bollox.

If your gonna quit at least be fking honest about it and don't act like your Gywneth Paltrow on speed.

p.s - Tequila Suicides = Evil.
Unread 20 Oct 2007, 02:50   #2
Ra
nineone

Ra is a jewel in the roughRa is a jewel in the roughRa is a jewel in the rough
Re: This Is Another Rant. Its Only In Gd Coz Its Pa Related Though

It seems you have issues. I'd look into those.
Unread 20 Oct 2007, 09:31   #3
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Ra wins
Unread 20 Oct 2007, 10:00   #4
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

no you have issues if you think a pa quit message will cure your addiction.

your maitning an emotional bond with the game and your so called pa friends through a quit message. go cold turkey or stfu end of
Unread 20 Oct 2007, 16:18   #5
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is a completely unreadable thread, don't make terrible threads like this when you're drunk please. At least have the decency to delete them the next morning....