User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Apr 2006, 09:32   #1
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Overrated

Recently, a few events happened in my life that have convinced me that a few "society hyped" happenings are actually shit.

1. Sex with a virgin (From Male and Female point of veiw). A male can't get any good ****ing pumps in without the female wanting to slow-down, or stop completely. For a female, the male comes entirely to fast, and in any comparison, the male has no ****ing good moves.

2. A Degree (In almost anything)- A guy with 5 years work experience also has 5 years "people" experience. Hence, knows how to get that raise every year etc. Plus he is more reliable because he isn't a stuck-up college boob that can get any job he wants. Specialty Certifications in certain job fields 9 times out of 10 could rendor you a higher starting pay. Like a Certified Nurse, technically, depending on the hospital, could land more money in a big city hospital, than a small town doctor.

3. Big savings account- If you die, the money generally goes to someone that you don't want it to, unless you wrote a Will. I wonder how many people that died before 30 had a Will. :|

4. Cool Car. If you need a car to be cool, you have a small penis. Which is generally sad. Leads me to.....

5. A big penis- A big penis is hugely overrated because the average person thinks that they don't have one. A penis is 3 sizes (4 for the people who have disorders)
small, good, and big. A good penis is anywhere between 5"-7" and a girth of about a 'D' battery. Anything bigger, most decent educated women are ****ing scared of it!!
A woman with aspirations of having a husband and children, doesn't want to risk it with a big ****ing pole ramming her sacred hole.

Thats all I can think of atm. But if you desire any of these things, chances are, you can just say **** it, and generally you will be fine. ( The degree is a toss-up)
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 10:22   #2
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
Re: Overrated

Is this just a coy way of posting :

"I've just had sex with a VIRGIN with my MASSIVE cock, while at uni getting my DEGREE spending my HUGE savings account on a awesomely COOL car!"

?

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 10:25   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
3. Big savings account- If you die, the money generally goes to someone that you don't want it to, unless you wrote a Will.
If you're dead, you're not going to care about who your worldly possessions go to. What with the being dead and all.
Quote:
4. Cool Car. If you need a car to be cool, you have a small penis.
If you need a car to be cool yourself, then you are generally not. If you need a car that is cool itself, then hell yes. If you can afford it, why drive some standard issue car when you can also get that stylish sportscar?
Quote:
Anything bigger, most decent educated women are ****ing scared of it!!
A woman with aspirations of having a husband and children, doesn't want to risk it with a big ****ing pole ramming her sacred hole.
Penis size is probably the same like breast size. Most people fantasize about doing it with someone who has a huge one or a huge pair, but there's only a relatively small portion that actually prefer it. Having said that, it's a matter of personal taste.
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 10:35   #4
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Where's Muslim when you need him.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 10:44   #5
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

The only good thing about sex with a virgin is, well, that she is a virgin
they tend to do nothing
The thing is, it's so hyped that you have to do it to feel forfilled in life
otherwise you will never realise it's actually not that good
So yes, its overrated
Personally I don't like the idea of 'used' girls and i'll take a virgin over a pro anyday

People without a degree, but start a business, are the once that can get rich
A degree means your gonna work for a boss, and no boss is gonna make you rich
I also know a degree doesn't shows what you can do, but what you have done
It's overrated, except if your looking for some financial security

I don't know about having a big savings account
As long as you spend it it's handy

A cool car tells alot about a person's income
so it's not overrated, its your rl business card

And after hearing alot of girls talking about a big penis I think its more a guys fantasy then a girls
if you plan on doing a virgin, they don't recognize a big penis anyway

That said, I enjoy all the overrated stuff I can get

Last edited by Alessio; 21 Apr 2006 at 10:58.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 11:03   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
Oh dear.

Having said that, I'm not sure a lot of those things are "rated" by many people. I've never heard of a woman wanting to have sex with a male virgin, for instance. And "cool" cares are only there to impress brainless morons (sup Top Gear viewers).

A degree isn't particularly useful in some fields, but going to university is a worthwhile experience. Good luck practicing law or medicene with a degree however.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 21 Apr 2006 at 14:29.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 11:15   #7
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

For me it's a matter of personal preference
I do realise it's all bollocks, but it's not a bad thing

I love overrated stuff
Nothing beats overrated and society hyped shit

Impressing brainless morons is one of my goals

Last edited by Alessio; 21 Apr 2006 at 11:23.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 11:43   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Impressing brainless morons is one of my goals
Self satisfaction is always a worthy goal.
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 12:04   #9
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Recently, a few events happened in my life that have convinced me that a few "society hyped" happenings are actually shit.

1. Sex with a virgin (From Male and Female point of veiw). A male can't get any good ****ing pumps in without the female wanting to slow-down, or stop completely. For a female, the male comes entirely to fast, and in any comparison, the male has no ****ing good moves.
This did occur to me. And i agree kind of because tbh Virgins for all the hype seem a bit crap. Its not like they can 'surprise' you by doing something OMG FANTASTIC

Quote:

2. A Degree (In almost anything)- A guy with 5 years work experience also has 5 years "people" experience. Hence, knows how to get that raise every year etc. Plus he is more reliable because he isn't a stuck-up college boob that can get any job he wants. Specialty Certifications in certain job fields 9 times out of 10 could rendor you a higher starting pay. Like a Certified Nurse, technically, depending on the hospital, could land more money in a big city hospital, than a small town doctor.
Depends on what Job you are doing and in many businesses theres an invisible wall you hit if you dont have a degree (much further up the food chain). You wont be able to get promoted anymore etc. or so i hear anyway.

Quote:

3. Big savings account- If you die, the money generally goes to someone that you don't want it to, unless you wrote a Will. I wonder how many people that died before 30 had a Will. :|
If you die then who cares? And if you die young surely it would goto next of kin which would be your parents or siblings?

Quote:
4. Cool Car. If you need a car to be cool, you have a small penis. Which is generally sad. Leads me to.....
I dont understand this one. A car can be immensly cool (hi Lamborghini) but this doesnt make the person inside cool. It just means that when he puts his footdown people all around go 'holy shit ive crapped my pants because i thought satan had emerged from the bowles of the earth'.

Quote:
5. A big penis- A big penis is hugely overrated because the average person thinks that they don't have one. A penis is 3 sizes (4 for the people who have disorders)
small, good, and big. A good penis is anywhere between 5"-7" and a girth of about a 'D' battery. Anything bigger, most decent educated women are ****ing scared of it!!

OMG SNAP!
My dick is so massive women have gone 'omg is that a 2 by 4 in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?' then they have run away screaming 'omg omg its so big i dont think i could possible have that inside me omg omg omg'

It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 12:29   #10
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
OMG SNAP!
My dick is so massive women have gone 'omg is that a 2 by 4 in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?' then they have run away screaming 'omg omg its so big i dont think i could possible have that inside me omg omg omg'
Sup penis buddy

Last edited by Deepflow; 21 Apr 2006 at 12:42.
Deepflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 12:41   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

6) Being black.

I painted myself black the other day and walked around for a good six hours with my pants just above my knees but people just looked at me funny and laughed
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 14:03   #12
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
And "cool" cars are only there to impressive brainless morons (sup Top Gear viewers).
sup

There's no reason why having a cool car must mean that the person driving it has it only to be cool. Personally I want to drive a 'cool' car some day (a Porsche 911 is the dream), but it's because it allows me to appreciate driving on a greater level(due to the car's capabilities). I don't feel the need to look cool.
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 14:22   #13
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
There are so many people living in shitty houses in Florida who have massive, expensive, leased SUVs parked outside sporting 20" rims and all the rest of that crap.

The reason they're parked outside is because the dumb f*cks can't afford the 5mpg petrol costs on their McDonald's wage.

Spastics.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 15:37   #14
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The whole 'Sex with a Virgin' thing, I'm pretty sure that if it's hyped it's hyped only with regards to a guy doing a female virgin.
Not sure I know any girls who would like to be doing some guy who'd more than likely pop off in about six seconds flat.

But I agree, whoever thinks it might be good is just deluding themselves. Though if you're dating the girl, then if you're crap in bed then she'll never be able to tell.
And if you're fantastic in bed, well then if you ever break up every other guy after will more than likely seem shit by comparison.
Win win.

Though personally I've found it wasn't only sore for them. Tightness is also overrated.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 20:06   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
And "cool" cares are only there to impress brainless morons (sup Top Gear viewers).
Out of curiosity, what is wrong with "cool" cars, and why would Top Gear viewers be brainless morons?
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 20:42   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Band of Accuria is pretty overrated.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 20:47   #17
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
And "cool" cars are only there to impress brainless morons (sup Top Gear viewers).
this is entirely true. i continue to harbour ambitions of owning an MGF, but lets be honest: it's the vanity factor that's nine-tenths of the thing. the acceleration is just frosting.

on a side note, clarkson wrote a fantastically awful article for the times last month which I may type up later. Basically he insists that environmentalists are worse than fascists because he doesn't want their arguments to be true. He spins two pages out of this, and not with allusions: he pretty much says this right out.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 20:47   #18
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

U2 and Pink Floyd. Both are overrated.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 21:41   #19
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wish people would stop with this 'an education is only useful if it gets you a job!' nonsense. Most educated people who existed before our culture become a decadent anti-intellectual shitfest would have laughed in your face.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 21:45   #20
Alessio
deserves a medal

The Dalai Lama laughs in everyone's face
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 21:46   #21
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
on a side note, clarkson wrote a fantastically awful article for the times last month which I may type up later. Basically he insists that environmentalists are worse than fascists because he doesn't want their arguments to be true. He spins two pages out of this, and not with allusions: he pretty much says this right out.
Doesnt the Clarkson creature write for the daily star or the Sun? Im sure I can remember reading some appalling nonsense by him which reminded me of an even more populist version of Richard Littlejohn.

Last edited by Nodrog; 22 Apr 2006 at 07:54.
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 22:02   #22
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
6) Being white.

I painted myself white the other day and walked around for a good six hours with my pants just above my stomach but people just looked at me funny and laughed
http://images.thetimes.co.uk/TGD/pic...,205659,00.jpg

finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 22:04   #23
Alessio
deserves a medal

Chuck Norris is definitively not overrated
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 22:05   #24
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
I don't remember coming too fast. It took ages. I mean an hour later.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 22:43   #25
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
U2 are overrated.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 00:30   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Yeah dude but that guy's a billionare.

Made his money selling slaves am i right?
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 00:34   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Made his money selling slaves am i right?

trading souls actually
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 00:47   #28
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

dace likes ****ing virgins because of the screams when their hips dislocate

(sorry dude, harsh i know)
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 06:54   #29
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2. A Degree (In almost anything)
So, your not enjoying Japan anymore?
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 07:44   #30
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Pink Floyd. [Both] are overrated.
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 09:05   #31
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunderbunny
So, your not enjoying Japan anymore?
Japan is ace. But erm, I am not in Japan for school if that was what you were implying. Though I do attend school. <3
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 12:33   #32
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
The Band of Accuria is pretty overrated.
I don't know it's pretty nice for dual weild fury with the 2% hit.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 12:38   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
I don't know it's pretty nice for dual weild fury with the 2% hit.
It's not really a rogue or hunter item like most people seem to think it is, though.
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 16:28   #34
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Out of curiosity, what is wrong with "cool" cars, and why would Top Gear viewers be brainless morons?
The car thing isn't totally uniform, but there is an element of car fanboy-ism which is kind of similar to wanting a diamond stud in your teeth or obsessing over the latest Prada handbag. Obviously there are plenty of positive aspects to car culture (I have a lot of respect for people who do extensive work on their own vehicle, for instance) but generally if I'm speaking to someone and they start going on about the latest Ferrari, I'm ticking a mental box which says "This person could be a tosser".

And as for Top Gear, I can't imagine how anyone could watch it, without being one.
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 16:46   #35
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
generally if I'm speaking to someone and they start going on about the latest Ferrari, I'm ticking a mental box which says "This person could be a tosser".
That's a bit prejudiced, don't you think? Do you feel the same about someone who would start talking about the new Airbus, or the new space station that's being built? How about people who start talking about a new movie, or about the latest song from a certain band?

Quote:
And as for Top Gear, I can't imagine how anyone could watch it, without being one.
I occasionally do. It's quite a fun show in which they show a whole bunch of good-looking cars. I don't really see how it is different from someone regularly watching a cooking show, or someone regularly watching a fashion show. Different people have different interests, I don't see how that should immediately make someone a tosser.
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 16:55   #36
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
That's a bit prejudiced, don't you think?
Yes. I'm a very prejudiced person (seriously).
Quote:
Do you feel the same about someone who would start talking about the new Airbus, or the new space station that's being built?
It depends. In general, not - it's an associative thing really. But if people are talking about the new Ferrari from an engineering point of view I'd have a lot more time for them than if they were just wanking over its curves or whatever. A friend of mine used to work in aeronautic engineering and he did used to talk about the Airbus and it was mildly interesting to hear some of the more specific details. But that can easily slip into being a wanker if they were obsessed with it's "raw power" or something (witness people who get over excited by tanks like Zhukov for instance).
Quote:
How about people who start talking about a new movie, or about the latest song from a certain band?
I don't see them as the same, or even similar. If every movie was pretty much the same and we wouldn't even get to see it because movie tickets for this particular film was £100,000 then yeah I would think it all rather pointless.
Quote:
I occasionally do. It's quite a fun show in which they show a whole bunch of good-looking cars. I don't really see how it is different from someone regularly watching a cooking show, or someone regularly watching a fashion show.
It depends on the type of show. Cooking shows tend to be educational (as can types of fashion shows). But shows just wanking over the new armani tend towards the "shit" end of the spectrum too.
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 17:32   #37
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Dante discriminates my kind

I will drive a t-34 over his little weak body!

<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 17:49   #38
Nodrog

Quote:
The car thing isn't totally uniform, but there is an element of car fanboy-ism which is kind of similar to wanting a diamond stud in your teeth or obsessing over the latest Prada handbag. Obviously there are plenty of positive aspects to car culture (I have a lot of respect for people who do extensive work on their own vehicle, for instance) but generally if I'm speaking to someone and they start going on about the latest Ferrari, I'm ticking a mental box which says "This person could be a tosser".
Yeah man, think of the all the bleeding edge graphics cards they could buy with that money instead.
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 18:00   #39
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

I have a nice car, and a big dick..

How you like me now?

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 18:05   #40
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Yeah man, think of the all the bleeding edge graphics cards they could buy with that money instead.
Graphic card whores are pretty stupid too, but at least there's some reason to have newer hardware. If new roads were being introduced that required new engines to drive down then obviously the car upgrades stuff would make more sense.
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 18:42   #41
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Graphic card whores are pretty stupid too, but at least there's some reason to have newer hardware. If new roads were being introduced that required new engines to drive down then obviously the car upgrades stuff would make more sense.
My 2001 laptop still works. Why would I upgrade to a newer one with a more recent graphics card?
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 18:48   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
My 2001 laptop still works. Why would I upgrade to a newer one with a more recent graphics card?
I put a serious reply here, but I've now edited it out to just put: :downs:
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 19:04   #43
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
Some people play games on PCs I hear
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 19:20   #44
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tarantulas were overrated.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2006, 21:42   #45
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
Some people play games on PCs I hear
Some people like their driving experience to be better I hear too
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 00:58   #46
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Japan is ace. But erm, I am not in Japan for school if that was what you were implying. Though I do attend school. <3
I mean, the oppurtunities available for you to get a visa without a degree in Japan are from little, to none.
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 01:28   #47
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
I have a nice car, I have a big dick, I sleep with a different women each nite and I have aids..

How you like me now?
fixed
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 02:30   #48
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunderbunny
I mean, the oppurtunities available for you to get a visa without a degree in Japan are from little, to none.

Er. I don't want a Visa in Japan. If I did, I have a Japanese Citizen for a wife.
People from places like UK and US rarely tend to care for Visas from countries other than the US or UK.
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 03:11   #49
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
I have a nice car, and a big dick..

How you like me now?

isnt your car a ricer from what i remember?
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 03:15   #50
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:

do you mean upgrades as in 'omg look at my wikkid ass flashy underglow and acetastic new airfilter with my biggerthanmycock exhaust aight'

or do you mean 'they just released a new Ferrari that replaces the old one. Lets all have a communal wankathon to celebrate'

???