User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Mar 2006, 12:57   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I sense a ...

..disturbance in the force.

MM has another fan waiting to hump his leg.
Or fake account:
"Welcome to our newest member, manson_addict"
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 13:05   #2
-o|DarkJedi|o-

-o|DarkJedi|o- is infamous around these parts
Re: I sense a ...

i really need to change my aftershave :/

(hi)

<@JonnyFive> well there you go, dj's ego really is mightier than ships

<@Hevonen> DarkJedi, thank god

[00:02] <Iniluki> self glorfying sigs are ****ing childish
[00:04] <DarkJedi> arrogance is bliss
-o|DarkJedi|o- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 13:29   #3
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Maybe MM is leading his fanbase here to slowly make them insane while posting on GD, then when they least expect it, he will tell them that story about how he once became a lady for the evening.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 13:32   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
Maybe MM is leading his fanbase here to slowly make them insane while posting on GD, then when they least expect it, he will tell them that story about how he once became a lady for the evening.
MM has a fanbase? Only of those who don't realise that he's not the guy they think he is.

(can still remember seeing a CD cover and referring to MM as a girl)
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 13:35   #5
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
MM has a fanbase? Only of those who don't realise that he's not the guy they think he is.

(can still remember seeing a CD cover and referring to MM as a girl)
Wait - MM isnt the real Marilyn Manson??

Aww.

and that was my sig.
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 13:35   #6
-o|DarkJedi|o-

im not even sure i can remember who mm is, let alone qualify for his fan base :/

it's been a while ffs!

[edit] having read the above post, i now remember!!!!!!!!!

Unread 14 Mar 2006, 13:44   #7
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
Wait - MM isnt the real Marilyn Manson??

Aww.
It's a common misconception. He does apparently get a lot of nice forum PMs though.
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 13:47   #8
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Quote:
It's a common misconception. He does apparently get a lot of nice forum PMs though.
Ah yes, that was me, sorry i sent them to MM instead of Yahwe.

and that was my sig.
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 15:34   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -o|DarkJedi|o-
i really need to change my aftershave :/

(hi)
No one ever leaves GD.
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 16:07   #10
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
No one ever leaves GD.
....and he can't change his aftershave until he does?
I never knew GD had such rules.*

*the last time I made a post like this on my maths uni forums, I got an e-mail carefully explaining the actual point and how I'd missed it. I still laugh at him
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 16:09   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No one ever leaves GD.
Except appoco, he's free to go whenever he wants.

......not today then? :((((
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 16:10   #12
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Except appoco, he's free to go whenever he wants.
......not today then? (((
Not until someone else is stupid enough to replace me
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 16:11   #13
Appocomaster
PA Team

Yes Yahwe, yes I can
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 16:14   #14
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yes Yahwe, yes I can
I deleted it because jonny got in first.

being a twat is nothing to be proud of.
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 17:33   #15
-o|DarkJedi|o-

Quote:
No one ever leaves GD.

Unread 14 Mar 2006, 17:59   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Hi DarkJedi!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 18:33   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -o|DarkJedi|o-
PLAY UP POMPEY!

PS : DarkJedi is the only man on this forum known to take more drugs than Deepflow

In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 18:51   #18
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
PS : DarkJedi is the only man on this forum known to take more drugs than Deepflow
he's also hilariously funny on the subject of paedophiles ...
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 18:53   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I very vaguely remember this , shagging a 13yr old wasnt it?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 19:10   #20
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

hi Jamie
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 10:31   #21
-o|DarkJedi|o-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
Hi DarkJedi!
lo mate

Quote:
PLAY UP POMPEY!

Hello Bud - Portsmouth, cheapest place in the uk for pills - (Sun FACT)

Quote:
how tall are you?

Quote:
I very vaguely remember this , shagging a 13yr old wasnt it?
no ffs!!! I got off with (no sex) an "18 year old" who told feddy she was only 15, 6 months later .... but lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigrid
hi Jamie
lo hun, wub joo

Unread 15 Mar 2006, 10:43   #22
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

more of a druggy than Deepflow?
more of a paedo than Dace?

You'll be saying he's older than DM, more annoying than sunday or less funny than Kura next!

IT JUST CAN'T BE!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 11:00   #23
-o|DarkJedi|o-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
more of a druggy than Deepflow?
more of a paedo than Dace?

You'll be saying he's older than DM, more annoying than sunday or less funny than Kura next!

IT JUST CAN'T BE!
careful what you wish for

p.s. without wishing to start the whole argument again, Yahwe was referring to my 'anti' paedo views, not 'pro' ones :P (dace is still king)