User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Apr 2005, 22:19   #1
Kree

Kree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of light
1up and allies - what happened?

the usual "block" war or did another one gang up on them ?
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 22:33   #2
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1up and allies - what happened?

this doesnt make any sense.
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 22:39   #3
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

did LCH and company actually beat you, or did you get spannered because everyone just attacked you?

That's my translation.
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 22:41   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

One presumes he's querying 1up's 15% roid loss (coupled with ToF and ND's ~4.5% roid loss) since 00:00 last night. Kree, as far as I'm aware it was just a good night for the opposing block rather than the entry of new forces into the war (of course other alliances may have attacked 1up but there have been no political changes). Obviously I may be wrong as I'm hardly privy to the latest in political developments and inter-alliance relations.
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 22:42   #5
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

everyone just probs attacked 1up from one block just like 1 block did to angels (good comeback angels btw)

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 22:58   #6
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

All these conspiracy theories are actually far from the truth

The truth is that It was Sid's birthday
so they were having a party, everyone was drunk
which caused them to forget to send defence
Thank god for maxcap...

believe what you want, but you gotta ask yourself
Whats more likely..
A birthsday or a conspiracy
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 23:04   #7
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
All these conspiracy theories are actually far from the truth

The truth is that It was Sid's birthday
so they were having a party, everyone was drunk
which caused them to forget to send defence
Thank god for maxcap...

believe what you want, but you gotta ask yourself
Whats more likely..
A birthsday or a conspiracy
The hilarious fact is that it was MY birthday, and Im usualy in charge of handling targetting
Just goes to show 1up is helpless without me

Ok, Ill prolly be kicked now

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 23:12   #8
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

See, it's obvious what happened
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 23:14   #9
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
The hilarious fact is that it was MY birthday, and Im usualy in charge of handling targetting
Just goes to show 1up is helpless without me

Ok, Ill prolly be kicked now
happy birthday!

I saw lots of activity last night indeed. The graphs are very colorful - it's almost orgasmic.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 10:06   #10
Kree

Kree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
One presumes he's querying 1up's 15% roid loss (coupled with ToF and ND's ~4.5% roid loss) since 00:00 last night. Kree, as far as I'm aware it was just a good night for the opposing block rather than the entry of new forces into the war (of course other alliances may have attacked 1up but there have been no political changes). Obviously I may be wrong as I'm hardly privy to the latest in political developments and inter-alliance relations.
hm sounds reasonable, thx, though i am really surprised by the impact the ship stats have...seems hard to stop good organised raids

P.S lol at the ppl giving me bad reputation cause of this thread - since when aren´t we supposed to ask whats going on in pa anymore, thats hilarious in my eyes ts

Last edited by Kree; 18 Apr 2005 at 10:08. Reason: adding sth
Kree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 11:01   #11
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

well i have to say im still impressed with angels.
For every roid 1up loses angels gains two, so they cant even target 1up solely.
Alternatively 1up could win back roids elsewhere ofc.
Anyways very interesting round so far.
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 11:45   #12
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei~
Well i must say im impressed over angels PR "skills", afaik they aint just attacking 1up, which they clearly indicated they would do..

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 12:39   #13
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I am impressed with your science fiction.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 12:46   #14
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

heh im inactive and not really involved so my numbers might be lacking...
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 12:55   #15
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
heh im inactive and not really involved so my numbers might be lacking...
Anyone using time on this forum without actually playing is not exactly very informative sources. You are more than likely swayed by false propaganda.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 17:58   #16
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
Well i must say im impressed over angels PR "skills", afaik they aint just attacking 1up, which they clearly indicated they would do..
Yes indeed, my galaxy must clearly contain at least 11 1up members, including myself, judging from the incs we recieved from Angels!
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 18:29   #17
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

:'(
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 19:17   #18
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Keep off AD Kree, you're better at 3-fleeting
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 20:31   #19
Kushan
[VsN]

Kushan is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i keep waiting for 1up to surge up the rankings each morning I check but I cant see any sign of it happening any time soon. Good luck everyone.

Kushan
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 20:51   #20
Firefreeze

Firefreeze has a spectacular aura aboutFirefreeze has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

I love you TK:/
Firefreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:04   #21
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

for fetish i fall!
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:53   #22
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushan
Well i keep waiting for 1up to surge up the rankings each morning I check but I cant see any sign of it happening any time soon. Good luck everyone.

Kushan
We're far too tasty targets for that to happen.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:48   #23
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
We're far too tasty targets for that to happen.
xp for teh win?

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:58   #24
Kree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

and you at HC´ing lol
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 23:35   #25
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

We're doomed! Doomed! DOOMED I TELL YE!

Or maybe not.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 23:41   #26
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't Panic.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 23:44   #27
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

\o/ Someone with some style! If only I had a picture of Fraser (or cared enough to find one).
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote