User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Oct 2004, 00:05   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation I'm Applying for Teaching.

I really don't know what to put here, other than wish me luck, and when I am eventually arrested, yes, you can come to the trial.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 00:08   #2
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: I'm Applying for Teaching.

I'm going to see if the job centre want to give me part-time work teaching basic programming.

And why are you applying? Surely you've no strange need to do good in society.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 00:09   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I'm Applying for Teaching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
And why are you applying?
Not to be as close to nubile sixteen year-old cuties in school uniforms as possible. Most certainly not. No.
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 00:10   #4
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I shouldn't have asked.
I feel sick.
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 00:10   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm in the 3rd week of my PGCE now to be a Secondary School IT teacher.

What're you hoping to teach?
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 00:12   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

History or summat like that. (Hoping to get into a Citizenship and History course.)
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 00:14   #7
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Through which route? Do you have a degree?
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 00:17   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Usual PGCE route. I'm applying now to get in next year, when my degree will be finished.
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 00:19   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Good Luck.

If you get near 16 year old nubile cuties in school uniform then I hate you.

Quote:
I shouldn't have asked.
I feel sick.
Me too.

(with envy)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 00:20   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Paging Dace
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 00:24   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I thought you would have been intensely disturbed by the prospect of someone so patently mentally unbalanced as I am being entrusted with educating future generations, but there you go.
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 00:26   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Paging Dace
Sixteen's a bit old for dace isn't it?
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 00:27   #13
Weeks
Banned

I was if that makes you feel any better. Well not your mental unbalance, your sleazyness.
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 00:29   #14
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
There are also 13 year olds in school uniform.

My history teacher was hot
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 00:30   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I'm only sleazy on here because, let's face it, this is a sleazy place.
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 00:31   #16
Tomkat

It's not too bad so far - lots of paperwork but the workload isn't very much at all.

I was under the impression it'd be 9-5 every day, with loads of work. It's about 9-2 most days, with Fridays off for me. Which is pretty

Good luck with the teaching. Apparently if you do a PGCE in one subject, but have a degree in something else, you're qualified to teach both. So consider training in something else, then you have two subjects under your belt.
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 00:32   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I was being ironic because I think Dace gets a bad rap =(
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 00:37   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

People are always saying i should be a teacher ...
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 00:38   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
or a Priest am i rite.
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 00:40   #20
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
shouldn't dace, shouldn't
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 00:42   #21
Tomkat

Quote:
Sex Ed?
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 00:45   #22
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i applied as a ta for the same reason but i didn't get the job

good luck!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 00:59   #23
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If I ever have a daughter, she stays locked in her room until she's 40.
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 01:10   #24
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
If I ever have a daughter, she stays locked in her room until she's 40.
Especially if dace and mm are around

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 01:14   #25
Weeks
Banned

The forums have two outted paedophiles now.
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 01:18   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
The forums have two outted paedophiles now.
Actually, I believe it's at least five.
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 01:25   #27
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I wonder who are the others then?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 01:25   #28
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
shouldn't dace, shouldn't

But i'm SURE they said "should" :confused:
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 01:28   #29
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm

Skiddy talks about his "feelings" (if it has a pulse age doesnt matter) on this subject.

Dante.

RR (i *think*).
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 01:32   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Skiddy, Roady, Dace, Dante.
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 01:36   #31
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oh yeah I remember. It was posted here not long ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
That is pretty damn dodgy i'd say.
She's probably being used in a Police sting operation or something.
Or a bbc documentary.

HEH I really hope it is!
I can't wait to see that now.

"We uncovered an underground Paedo ring on the Internet disguised as a Web-Based browser game. They used aliases such as Dace, Roadrunner and Marilyn Manson.
What was found in another forum on the website named Roleplay was even more disturbing..."

Incidentally I wouldn't do her. She looks like a slut. I like 'nice' girls.
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 01:51   #32
Dace
so f*cking zen

Anyways "it's all fun and games"
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 02:08   #33
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Whenever I read GD, I feel extremly normal.

Thank you GD.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 05:17   #34
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

You should only be permitted to apply as a physical Education teacher.

Cause those are the only ones that believe it's still mature beyond the age of 20 to make every sentence they utter either something innuendo based or something that let's the whole world know of their political bias that they believe everyone should hold.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 06:52   #35
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

yes, make him a PE Teacher, so he can watch kids as they change eh?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 07:12   #36
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Cause those are the only ones that believe it's still mature beyond the age of 20 to make every sentence they utter either something innuendo based
My American Politics / History teacher once built up an entire analogy based on the Watergate scandal being like seeing your parents have sex on the dining room table. So he won't be the only one.

Quote:
or something that let's the whole world know of their political bias that they believe everyone should hold.
That's not a particularly apt description of MM, imo.
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 07:24   #37
Sunday8pm
Banned

I dunno, if the boards are suppose to be amatuer comedy parodying the news then yah it isn't an apt description I guess.
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 09:19   #38
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I thought you would have been intensely disturbed by the prospect of someone so patently mentally unbalanced as I am being entrusted with educating future generations, but there you go.

pretty sure that is a prerequisite
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 09:23   #39
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i would just like to state for the record that i have never done anything (sexually or otherwise) with a person under the age of sixteen
and i have the CRB check to prove it
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 09:26   #40
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
Nope, but it helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
But haven't all generations had at least one teacher who is mad, so all you would be doing is continuing a fine tradition of nutters in education

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
awol ever since
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 09:45   #41
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic
Nope, but it helps

But haven't all generations had at least one teacher who is mad, so all you would be doing is continuing a fine tradition of nutters in education
The main thing is he looks intent to be failing the children in a subject that means jack squat anyway.
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 11:51   #42
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
The main thing is he looks intent to be failing the children in a subject that means jack squat anyway.
True. But to teach history you have to be insane, because you get all the smart alecs asking 'why the suffragettes threw themselves under horses' and 'what were the men doing whilst the women were burning their bras'. Followed by the snickering at the back of the class.

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
awol ever since
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 12:03   #43
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
Just about every teacher I had was a raving lunatic. MM will prob be a welcome change for the kids
"Oh a teacher with only mild neuroses! Yay \o/ "
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 12:09   #44
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
True. But to teach history you have to be insane, because you get all the smart alecs asking 'why the suffragettes threw themselves under horses' and 'what were the men doing whilst the women were burning their bras'. Followed by the snickering at the back of the class.
Woah, that's a pretty lame history class duder, over the years at my high school there was the following.

One teacher being hounded out of class being teased called peanut.

One teacher who had a chair thrown at him.

One Teacher who came in drunk on whisky one day and called one of the girls who were taking the history course as a skive, a Stupid tart, after reading out the test scores for a recent test and arriving at her miserably low score(she was a stupid tart though in all possible definitions of the term).

And another teacher who got called eagle head cause well someone did the genius association with a bald eagle.

No-one learned anything, better than the geography teacher mind you who locked pupils in closets and forced pupils to shit their pants refusing them to use the bathroom cause she was some sort of deputy for the rector on top of being a shit geography teacher.
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 12:19   #45
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Try one teacher who got his butt stuck in a sink when he jumped up to sit on the back desk in the middle of telling us off.

Another two who were blatantly shagging the deputy head but didn't know he was doing another three behind each of their backs (deputy head was also history teacher)

Another one who we could never understand and always turned up late for the lessons or never turned up at all. (should point out he was a scouser, was always p*ssed as a fart and was a guarenteed paedo as he was shagging two students from the year above me before he got sacked.

We had two temps teach us for a week each but they disappeared with 'nervous breakdowns'

And one who whilst cycling to work decided to tell some students off for smoking and then got hit by a car because he wasn't paying attention to the road.

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
awol ever since
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 12:20   #46
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it sounds like everyone from your area was just as shit as you
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 12:37   #47
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
it sounds like everyone from your area was just as shit as you
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 13:25   #48
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
always turned up late for the lessons or never turned up at all... ...was always p*ssed as a fart and was a guarenteed paedo as he was shagging two students from the year above me before he got sacked.
that's known as "living the dream"
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 17:39   #49
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i would just like to state for the record that i have never done anything (sexually or otherwise) with a person under the age of sixteen
and i have the CRB check to prove it
Don't be ridiculous, I have the CRB check too. That just means you've never been caught.
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 22:33   #50
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Don't be ridiculous, I have the CRB check too. That just means you've never been caught.

ditto