User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Sep 2004, 12:59   #1
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
am i right to be a bit angry

my housemate held a dinner party for her birthday
her parents are minted so she had it in the dinning room of their house in buckinhamshire

i travelled down with her on friday night and after only 4 hours of sleep in a drafty room on a lumpy bed i spent 10 hours cooking a three course meal for 18 people with her mother (while she did the clearing up and peeling of potatoes)

i remained sober only drinking one vodka and tonic and one glass of wine because she had asked me not to be too blunt to her friends (i generally say what i think and dont believe in soft soaping opinion when asked) and i wanted to not get pissed and be rude to them

at 5am everyone bar 4 (housemate, trampy posh blond girl, loud lawyer, and the oaf) went to bed, i was lying upstairs in a house that when her parents built it they forgot to install internal sound proofing and could hear perfectly clearly that trampy posh bird was telling the boys that her boobs weighed 1.2 kg

by this time i am a bit grumpy so i pop downstairs and let them know that everyone can here exactly what they say hoping they might move to the living room where it is carpeted etc
i stop for a bit of a chat (can hear everything upstairs might as well join in

the oaf (who has been groping me all evening, so much so that at one point i had to ask for assistance to get him off me) grabs at me again (and at this point i am in my pjs)
so i tell him to bloody well leave me alone
he responds by saying 'i do believe she thinks i am hitting on her'
so i said 'no i dont, i have been watching you groping at her (pointing at blonde) for the last ten minutes'
he looks aghast that i am not enjoying his wandering hands and that anyone might be offended by it

yesterday on the way home housemate told me how angry she was that i came downstairs and told them to be quiet and that i was rude to her friend

after spending the night not getting any sleep in a strange house, spending all day slaving away over the cooker (she is a terrible cook), and then staying sober to be charming to some pretty awful people all night i dont think it unreasonable to expect a girl who you know is often blunt to the point of offence to give in to being grumpy at 5am the following day
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 13:02   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: am i right to be a bit angry

me either.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 13:08   #3
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sounds fair enough to me.

sack her off, she sounds high maintenance.
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 13:08   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

some people are just clueless :\
don't invite her to your birthday
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 13:44   #5
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Sleep with her boyfriend. That'll teach her.

Anyway, yeah clearly pain in the arse toffs should not be tolerated. Put her in her place, and if you won't sleep with her boyfriend as a means of revenge, then you should at least sleep with me.
I'm not sure if it'll help but it could hardly hurt......much.

Ok, never mind etc.

Put her in her place! We demand it!
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 13:47   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

women in general are not right to be angry :\

why did you go there in the first place tho?
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 14:13   #7
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

i went because i was invited

i spent the day cooking instead of reading the paper watching her mother do everything because i am generally quite a nice person
i stayed sober and was charming to her friends because i didnt want to be the stranger at her party that everyone thought was horrible and spoil it for her (personally i dont really mind what people i dont care about think of me)

i got grumpy at 5 am because i only managed a couple of house sleep the night before combined with the above
and am angry because she is pissed off at my bad behavior
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 14:17   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You should have gotten uproariously drunk. At least then you can blame the alcohol and have called her shit friends shit.
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 14:35   #9
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

do you have pictures of the blondes breasts?

i cant imagine what 1.2kg breasts look like so i need visual aid.

please reply soon...
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 16:43   #10
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

you have ever righ tto be peaved.

To be honest your flat mate sounds like she has taken what you did for granted. Is she like that in the accomodation sharing arrangement?

I would say your better ff rid of her.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 18:02   #11
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not surprised she has shit friends imo.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 18:09   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sounds like she's taking advantage of you.

Dump the bitch and tell her to come see me.
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 18:28   #13
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light

madi

your right hun, it could have been worse, they could have been from portsmouth :P

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 18:36   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Whoa, sweet jesus, Fedaykin!

Hi
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 18:42   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Get new friends. Your hoity toity stuck up cow of a "Friend" is worth nothing more than being grabbed , bundled into a van , blindfolded, gagged , and driven to a small african country where she can serve in the harem of a vindictive, sex obsessed , 30 stone dictator.

Or given to Dace for 24 hours. Whichever you prefer.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 19:00   #16
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Stick a cactus up her or something equally sharp
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 22:25   #17
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Get new friends. Your hoity toity stuck up cow of a "Friend" is worth nothing more than being grabbed , bundled into a van , blindfolded, gagged , and driven to a small african country where she can serve in the harem of a vindictive, sex obsessed , 30 stone dictator.

Or given to Dace for 24 hours. Whichever you prefer.
i'd take the harem anyday over 24 hours with Dace :eek:
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 22:38   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
i went because i was invited
If that's the main reason you went, I think this is where your problems started.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 01:28   #19
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

You have shit housemates
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 05:29   #20
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Now I'm not English, but I thought it was the right of the aristocratic (read: people who are better than you*) to vent their understandable frustration at being let down by the help?

Or is this the place on the internet where the proletariot (new word for today - thank you Reader's Digest) of the English caste system vent their misbegotten woes?

*I had originally used the word 'us' here. However it seemed to imply a sense of kinship which I felt was false. I didn't spend much time considering whether or not this means I actually think I'm better than you or I'm simply lacking the gene which allows me to sympathise with the obviously wronged.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 08:25   #21
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

I still don't think Madi has told us everythign she got upto on this.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 08:47   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Now I'm not English, but I thought it was the right of the aristocratic (read: people who are better than you*)
The search is still on to find someone worse than the English aristocracy. It's been going a few hundred years with no results so far.

Quote:
proletariot (new word for today - thank you Reader's Digest)
Yet again Reader's Digest can be blamed for the dissemination of lies and errors.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 09:45   #23
madi
a little bit broken

have decided its my own fault for experimenting with being sociable
i dislike being trapped in other peoples houses and i dislike most people
i dont like being expected to behave in a certain way or being restricted on what i say and how i say it
she knows this
it should not have been unexpected for me to be rude to one of her friends (which is now obvious i am not really one of) when he spent all night groping me
if i hadnt been trying to be nice i would have belted him one

shall just not bother trying to be anymore :-)
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 11:30   #24
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
have decided its my own fault for experimenting with being sociable
i dislike being trapped in other peoples houses and i dislike most people
i dont like being expected to behave in a certain way or being restricted on what i say and how i say it
she knows this
it should not have been unexpected for me to be rude to one of her friends (which is now obvious i am not really one of) when he spent all night groping me
if i hadnt been trying to be nice i would have belted him one

shall just not bother trying to be anymore :-)
You canno rule tis down to being "your own fault". Blaming yourself is just as bad as constantly baming others.

Your housemate needs to understand what you did that weekend was for HER BENEFIT.

You also need to make sure that whether that dude was a friend or not his invasion of your personal body space was very unwelcome and made you feel to say the least uneasy. That allied with the fact that 4 dweebs were stopping you from going to sleep and the repeated grope from the dweeb when you confronted them.

All in all your actions were justified. What you really need to ask yourself is does she also take you for granted in other respects? My house share arrangement fell apart when I realised how much my flat mate relied on me to keep the house going. I quickly disbanded the agreement soon after, but if she is taking you for granted you should really reconsider how much you can trust this person and how much you want to live with her. At the end of the day house share arrangements are 2 a penny.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 12:38   #25
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

anyhow, Im still single, 5 weeks and counting.

lets get together madi!
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 19:37   #26
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Why do I get the feeling that we are only getting madi's side of the story?
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2004, 11:01   #27
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point

bring me next time... im always 'that rude ****ing bastard' at partys.. it will bring you in a wonderfull light :P