User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Aug 2004, 00:37   #1
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Roadrunners housewarming post mortem

key : stuart - skiddy
emma - hells angel
mike - roadrunner
andrew - MM
mark - MrL_Jakiri
sam - ebany
Dace - cock

Right, stuart and emma picked me up from durham coach station at about 8pm on friday night, i bought a 1.5 litre vodka and stu bought 24 bruuun ales and a bottle of rum. I got back to mikes house and met everyone (save cock) for the first time. None of them really looked how i expected them to look, which was weird, but once id managed to work out who everyone was, that was fine. I decided to use the "be brash and insult everyone fast" tactic to get to know everyone, and it seemed to work.

Everyone got drunk and watched aliens vs predator then argued about d&d for what seemed like half an hour, which is actually more fun than it sounds. Later that night i challenged stu to a fight over irc and we went into the road and woke up all of mikes neighbours (and mike), it was larks. Then mark picked me up and i wouldnt let him put me down (hes so lovely and cute and cuddly , and he reminds me of boris johnson). Anyway, shortly afterwards, everyone went to sleep/had sex, i think.

The next day everyone there went into town, where mark spent SEVENTY POUNDS on shit dvds of shit shit movies, including far too many for me to go into. The highlight of them looked to be BODY MELT however. The film where a pregnant womans placenta leaves her body, hides, and then attacks her husband. That line had me laughing and unable to talk for at least 2 minutes in the shop. It probably wont have the same effect on any of you, but im better.

Anyway, eventually we all got back and watched SPIDERS with mikes housemate lee coming in now and again (hes cool and funny also, and knows about computers ). Anyway, it was very very good in a very very bad way. or possibly the other way round. Mark got his black suit completely soaking however, when at one point something stupid happened in the film (the SPIDER grabbed someone from behind and dragged them off, but it looked amusingly shit) and splurted milk out through his mouth and nose in laughter, getting it all over his normally annoyingly composed self. Then i stole his seat while he cleaned up.

:::::END OF PART ONE::::::::::
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 00:39   #2
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Roadrunners housewarming post mortem

I would host a housewarming, but who the **** wants to go to wales? If the answer is ME and there are at least 5 that say ME then I might consider it

P.S. Paragraphs
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 00:44   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The geek : girl ratio seems quite high.
If you can guarantee a better one I may show up to it.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!

Last edited by Ste; 31 Aug 2004 at 00:52.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 00:49   #4
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
The geek : girl ratio seems quite high.
If you can guarantee a better one I may show up to one.
If there is 5 and my wifes friends come round it will make it better, that and the fact it will be around uni freshers week time if it were to happen (time to organise/get beer in)
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 01:37   #5
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

More, bring forth the story!

And get that torrent done tomorrow stuey
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 14:06   #6
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im TIRED still

ill do it later... honest

and as for the girl/geek thing, i didnt really mind. So many of the people i know around here are girls anyway and my normal social life is anything but geeky. So having an ultra geeky weekend with nice, funny people was actually quite a welcome change.
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 14:11   #7
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

that and you're a big gay bear
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 14:23   #8
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Tis True!
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 17:12   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

::::::::::PART TWO::::::::::::::

right, my memories of the night are slightly hazy from there on in. However, the next thing we did was DEFINITELY to watch sealab, which was absolutely genius. Stuart has promised to torrent it soon so you can all bask in its glory. This was also the reason for the stupid (but funny, HONEST) gimmickry of sunday night. blah blah, sat around drinking watching things on telly blah blah.

Cock came at some point in the night, around 7pm i think, however, by far his largest mistake of the entire evening was THINKING THAT I WAS SMUDGE for about 3 hours, until i actually had to use my online name when i was making a forum account. I still havent forgiven him for this and probably never will do. Not of course, you must understand, that i am attempting to put down smudge in any fashion, but ive like, yknow, heard things...

Anyway, some point slightly later, mike and his friends were upstairs playing legend of the five rings i think, either that or something equally geeky anyway, but im hardly the person to insult someone elses lifestyle choices in any case, so i wont. When mikes next door neighbour came round and told us not to be up till 2am this morning making lots of noise, at the time however, there were 7 people, male and female, clustered round watching tawnee stone masturbate full screen on stuarts computer. So its probably ruined any reputation that mike may have managed to build up with his neighbours for being a 'nice, normal, guy'.

Anyway, slightly later, Cock started telling some ace stories, and seriously, he speaks in them JUST as he types on GD. If you close your eyes you can imagine youre in a thread, though why you would want to do that i cant really answer. Ive been told not to divulge the details of these stories however, so wont. But, the main point is, a good time was had by all. I think, and people went to sleep etc after cock brutally attacked me and bruised my arm by throwing a bottle of vodka at it.

ive really done all of this in far too much detail and it looks like its going to have to be THREE parts now, oh well, ho hum etc.

:::::::::END OF PART 2::::::::::::
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 18:43   #10
Androme
☆ ♥ 

What were the stories about.

Dace won't mind.

Honest.
----------retired-------
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 20:22   #11
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

heh if i had gone i probably would have passed out in the neighboursa garden, i have a tendecy to wake up in strange places nice run down of the events tho, suonds like it was good craic!! lol @ cock's mistake & neighbour thing
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 07:32   #12
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

This is not the Smudge you are looking for.

Oh Quazi where in Wales u going / at?
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 16:27   #13
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

CBA to read it :/
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 21:00   #14
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 21:51   #15
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Roadrunners housewarming post mortem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
If you close your eyes you can imagine youre in a thread, though why you would want to do that i cant really answer.
lol geeky++
(hear people talking in r/l and imagine you're scrolling down in your browser)

but anyway
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 01:18   #16
Androme
☆ ♥ 

It's wednesday now - where's the torrent at :|

at least give us a specific episode no./name then for sealab 2010 - thanks stu
----------retired-------
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 14:11   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Roadrunners housewarming post mortem

ALCOHOL HAS BURGLARISED MY MEMORIES OF THE WEEKEND!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 16:27   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its called sealab 2021 BIZZARO
you should be able to find it from that, its from an american cartoon channel called adult swim (which isnt as dubious as it sounds, honest)
and, to be honest, we dont talk to the neighbors due to the fact that one is an alcoholic and the other a wierdo
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 23:21   #19
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
ALCOHOL HAS BURGLARISED MY MEMORIES OF THE WEEKEND!
when you start drinking at 9am every morning thats probably what you should expect
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 23:26   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Everyone should download and watch every Sealab 2021 episode anyway, as a matter of course. They're usually on Suprnova so there's no excuses.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 09:22   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

listen to dante, he has never been wrong yet
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 17:41   #22
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
listen to dante, he has never been wrong yet
Since the last time he was wrong.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 17:55   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

the man is never wrong!
ps, dante, have you got any more adult swim stuff? i dont really like aqua teen huger force (its watchable) but there were a couple of the other ones i was quite interested in but havent sourced yet, any ideas...
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 17:57   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Harvey Birdman is generally available from Suprnova and is absolutley genius.

In a sort of "escaped mental patient" type of genius.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 18:28   #25
roadrunner_0
cynic

yeah, have seen one of that i think
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 22:48   #26
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

so where is this leading?
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:14   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I want to live with Michael in his house now.

I am feeling weird and melancholy, but I can't pin it down.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:16   #28
Smudge
For Crowly <3

i wanna live with u skiddy!!!
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:22   #29
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

on the subject of BODY MELT (The first phase is hallucinogenic... the second phase is glandular... and the third phase is... BODY MELT), it is apparently Quentin Tarantino's favourite Australian film
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:25   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

They should make a sequel called "So my placenta went ape shit."
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:33   #31
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
i wanna live with u skiddy!!!
You can't. My parents wouldn't allow it.

Besides, you don't drink properly.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:35   #32
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
you dont fight properly

(FIGHT!!!!! FIGHT!!!!! FIGHT!!!!)
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:35   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Stomp on their heads until they do allow it.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:36   #34
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
you dont fight properly

(FIGHT!!!!! FIGHT!!!!! FIGHT!!!!)
Outside, now.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:39   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

The experience of watching Deepflow and Skiddy brawling in the quiet streets of Shildon, with Jakiri acting as an impromtu referee/maniac is not one that shall easily leave me.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:40   #36
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

i just went out to get beer

you werent there

it did however remind me of your idea to ambush us at mikes house with a laser sight gun and smoke grenades. Theres still a little part of me inside which is dead because you didnt do that
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:47   #37
skiddy
wild one

I'm pleased I didn't, especially since Cecile and her friend were there + Lee.

Probably not a good way to introduce myself, and her friend was quite cute - I didn't want you shitting yourself infront of her.
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 00:14   #38
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

yeah well... she was GOING to sleep in the same room as me (wahey etc), then went home

bitch
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 00:30   #39
skiddy
wild one

Heh what a whore!
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 00:47   #40
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Heh what a whore!
I wish

she was quite shaggable, and apparently her boyfriend only lasted 2 seconds. I was all ready to introduce her to 'good sex'.

Unread 4 Sep 2004, 00:58   #41
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
I wish

she was quite shaggable, and apparently her boyfriend only lasted 2 seconds. I was all ready to introduce her to 'good sex'.

You could always have asked Andrew to find out how long he actually lasted...

She was quite fit though. She'd have, how do you say in this country, gotten it all night long?
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 09:04   #42
roadrunner_0
cynic

lol, im so glad that the GF and her friend dont read this website!
you pair of whores
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 09:47   #43
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Quote:

when you come down I will prove that the tables have changed and that now I am the master :gollum:
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 11:57   #44
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Roadrunners housewarming post mortem

Who's Cecile?
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 12:43   #45
roadrunner_0
cynic

Cecily is my GF, she turned up back early from leeds and came to the pub with us on saturday night
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 12:44   #46
skiddy
wild one

Sunday night.

Anyway, getting back to the original topic of her rather fit mate who lives closer to us than Deepflow does...

HAHA
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 12:45   #47
roadrunner_0
cynic

well, she does live close to us apart from the fact that she is going back to derby to uni in a couple of weeks
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 12:46   #48
skiddy
wild one

You suck. So does she. So does Derby.

You all suck.

I'm going to drink my coffee in a morbid silence now.
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 12:53   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

We all need to go on a night out sometime.
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 13:08   #50
skiddy
wild one

We've done that already!

Me and Emma in Luton, I nearly get into a fight.
Me and Michael etc in Baja, I nearly get into a fight.
Me and you in Cuba, you rape me.
Me and Michael in Walkabout, he nearly gets me into a fight.

Nights out and me tend not to work too well. I suggest re-evaluating the pro's of a night out sometime.