User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 12 Jul 2004, 21:34   #1
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Some action has to be taken

Please read theses following url and please state what are your views, you can help us to stop this circus today by raising your voice.

Quote:
Short explanation:

Pateam closed a few accounts. They stand by there decision and insist they ARE CORRECT.
Owner of accounts threatens to sue Jolt, saying it is family playing,
Jolt order accounts to be opened.
Pateam still insist planet should be closed, and are being undermined by persons at Jolt who have no knowledge, nor interest, in the game.
thanks,

Last edited by alch; 12 Jul 2004 at 21:58.
alch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 21:43   #2
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of
Re: Some action has to be taken

Signed. And might I add, "shocker".

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 21:48   #3
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

A short run down.

Pateam closed a few accounts. They stand by there decision and insist they ARE CORRECT.

Pateam still insist planet should be closed, and are being undermined by persons at Jolt who have no knowledge, nor interest, in the game.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 21:57   #4
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

well, i see no use in the PATeam as jolt just undermined their power and bypassed them in a very disgusting way.
When discipline is gone, you can expect this game to die a slowly death.
i hope this will be rectified, or i will have to dispute the credits i have bought from jolt, as i surely can say that i have been harmed by jolt chaning the EULA without informing me.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 21:59   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd say it's time for PATeam to draw some conclusions about what part they have to play in Planetarion's future.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 22:02   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I havent read any post by a current PA team member yet stating anything similar to what you just said.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 22:06   #7
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

sad thing is that planetarion was just starting to get players back.... and more were wanting to join... and then jolt pulls something like this... fking idiots
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 22:08   #8
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

FACT: Same person cheated in R5 as well:

- Same 'family is playing' argumentation, whilst news scans proved blatant multiing.
- Same kind of 'admin harassment', making calls to Zeus/Spinner at that time.
- Applying pressure on admins to have some/all of the planets reopened.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 22:33   #9
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

[edit]the following is adressed to JC's post appearently[/edit]
the ones who sais nothing agrees - norwegian expression
or they've been told to shut up by Jolt or they will loose their place in pateam - this one would be connected to some small paragraph in the NoneDisclosureAagreement.

in short terms, they prolly wont say aything till Jolt lets them.

signed btw

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 22:43   #10
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yes i realise they will have been told to say nothing, i was PA team myself. However, making up some line about what PA team may or may not think is stretching things slightly.

Keep to the facts, dont exaggerate.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 22:46   #11
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

he has logs to prove it.. i know i was shown them

i shall say that the situation in #pateam is asomewhat delicate
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 22:47   #12
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

most of the pateam arn't under an nda. but odds are they're about as pissed as everyone else, so it's not a shock they're keeping quiet

-mist
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 00:04   #13
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

Once an account is closed it should be investigated by Pateam - Let them handle it. I trust their judgement more than anyone others. However we cannot shift the blame onto biffy as I and alch think he is doing a very good job - In touch with the community and I have talked to him on more than one occasion on irc and is very helpful.
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 00:07   #14
alch
Retired

we arent blaming biffy, i myself talked to him many times, he does do for the community a lot, its jolt who undermined the PATeam and did ordered biffy to do certain thing against the EULA which mean not legally according to the game spirit and dynamic.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 00:45   #15
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

If they wish to change the EULA for all planets then they should do it, not just changing it for one planet as that constitutes an unfair advantage
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 01:13   #16
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
A short run down.

Since when were you pa-team?

I'd like to think people didn't talk about things they don't have an idea about.
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 01:30   #17
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

No offence, but you have no legal leg to stand on. I wholeheartedly agree that it's a shocking state of affairs, but the agreement is between Jolt and the player - if Jolt feel there is sufficient grounds to re-open a closed account when the player appeals, then they can do so, regardless of the opinion of any of their proxy staff.

PA team can attempt to gather enough evidence to convince Jolt that this planet should stay closed, but until then - unfortunately - the planet is open and there is no breach of the EULA.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 06:04   #18
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

The comedy soap-opera moments never end eh

PA makes no money for Jolt, yet they continue to run it because it doesn't lose money. Now I wonder... what effect on this finely balanced equation will the possibility of expensive legal action have?

Life isn't fair, PA certainly isn't fair, and it never has been. All these players threatening to take legal action against Jolt (and that includes all the idiots jumping on the petition bandwangon) need to get a grip. Do some good old fashioned forum whining instead. Don't kill the entire game over what is a fairly insignificant isssue.
Blazde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 09:44   #19
alch
Retired

i think you should understand then what is the position, we (the badwagon jumper like you stated) do not wish to take jolt in court, we just are upset to see a player who treathened to take jolt to court to be reopened, because (i quoting biffy - rep of jolt ) he has paid enough account to get his case reviewed and without having further step taken against him or whatever...
This is horribly shoking that for rounds, the planets who are suspected to be multi are closed and the player can attempt to appeal, but until innocence is found, the planet is closed. now not only the guy is known as a cheater, jolt know he has multiple account and they did state they are reopening it in the mean time, because he has more than enough account (money? ah?) and because he has treathened them to sue them and some other rumours which i cannot confirm myself.
The thing is, We are not wishing to kill the game, get a clue, if we are doing this its because all the person involved have indeed a clue of whats going on in this game, and the only wall we have to get thru everytime again and again is jolt managment, i find it very very surprising and funny that a company which his biggest interest would be to see this game growing again, is yet the one to stop us and the PATeam to help the community, everytime i had to ask for things or beg for some help or tools in one of my job i am doing in PA, i always had the same response "blabla blabla jolt....blabla - we Cant"
So... i think our attention are pretty clear, we like the game, we want to carry on, but with a better understanding from jolt and maybe a new vision from their part which will allow us to carry on with what we do the best...

play and run the game.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 10:19   #20
Blazde
Elysium

If you don't wish to take Jolt to court, then don't give the impression you do because it's the surest way I know of to force Jolt to drop this game like a brick.

The accusation that they are only interested in money is blatently untrue, otherwised they would have tossed out PA long ago because it isn't going to make significant money, ever. It's true they don't give PA their full attention, but without them it may very well not be around at all. (And, as it seems neccesary to point it out yet again; let's not forget they are a business, not a charity).

But this isn't even the issue, the issue is that for some reason you think Jolt should follow your righteous crusade against a single one of the many cheaters in PA. Perhaps alch, if you have the money to fund their legal costs they'd be very willing to.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 10:48   #21
alch
Retired

1. its not only about BBW, but yet again, he is a cheaters and the multihunters sent them enough evidences to counter him in court.
2. i think that he should be treated the same as other. mean close until found innocent. i remember that 99% of the closed cheaters had this treatments, why should he be treated otherwise.
3. this is not a charity, we do know this, and many of us are trying to help in this game in many aspects, from marketing it and from bringing some new users, in fact the whole community is helping in this matter, its just we dont want this game to be FREE, we dont want jolt to loose money, we have the same interest than jolt, a better managment of this game to increase memberbase, which will bring more and more money.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 10:58   #22
Blazde
Elysium

And you hope to achieve all this by threatening to "challenge [Jolt] for damages" until they agree to a meeting? K.

[Edit: Just had a wild flash of inspiration... forgive me if this sounds silly. Why not just ask them nicely?]
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 10:59   #23
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the petition
84. Roger BigBadWolf Hey, Jolt is luvable.. I even gave them a 28" plasma screen, I think they like me :]
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 11:01   #24
alch
Retired

well if you refer to my quote asking if i can dispute an account, it was to understand if its can be done as jolt seem to reopen BBW account based on the fear he could dispute his "many" accounts, how sarcastic.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 11:39   #25
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

we do not comment on ongoing investigations - only way to see if someone is closed is to attack them

jolt have been very understanding about the situation, and the problem has been resolved to our satisfaction.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 12:14   #26
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts

Hmmmm, no reason to return here yet I see.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 12:15   #27
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
we do not comment on ongoing investigations - only way to see if someone is closed is to attack them

jolt have been very understanding about the situation, and the problem has been resolved to our satisfaction.
so is he still open?
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 12:23   #28
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
so is he still open?
attack him and find out

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 13 Jul 2004, 12:37   #29
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
attack him and find out
that would require knowing his co-ords.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 12:44   #30
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Burn their women!
Rape their houses!
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 12:47   #31
Kal
Inactive peon

i'm sure there is someone who can tell u

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 13 Jul 2004, 13:04   #32
The_Fish
ND

hey Tom, whats BBW's co-ords? has he been closed again?
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 13:20   #33
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

he was closed again last night. however, if jolt - who don't seem to have a clue about the game are willing to step in and overrule the admins, who presumably do, for one case i can see it happening again.

ofc, if jolt don't trust their own admins that's also a slight problem

-mist
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 14:44   #34
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think there are enough rules made for this game. If a planet is closed so what? He MUST have violated some part of the agreement. It is ones very own mistake if a rule is violated, then you simply live with it.

Played Jolt, really, you guys think Planetarion is a golden cow you can get money of as much as possible without having ANY interest in the game.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 15:55   #35
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazde
And you hope to achieve all this by threatening to "challenge [Jolt] for damages" until they agree to a meeting? K.

[Edit: Just had a wild flash of inspiration... forgive me if this sounds silly. Why not just ask them nicely?]

Thats a good question. And I hope I can provide a satisfactory answer.

When all this started, Jolt were ignoring, and over-ruling, both Biffy, the jolt rep, the multi-hunters and pateam, and spinner.
Several ppl personaly told me they would quit over this, and whilst we understand that pa has little chance of survival without Jolt, we understand it has NO chance of survival without pateam.

Jolt had several opportunities to back pateam, and repeatedly refused. When this injustice hit the boards here, and player power backed this up with the petition (whether it was just coincidence timing we will never know) Jolt suddenly decided pateam was right.

If we drop the petition now, this will be a clear example to pa players and their alliances, to start a petition everytime something goes wrong, and this is NOt what we want, nor need.

Therefor we wish to enter into discussions whereas Jolt is prepared to run a good, fair game, or just give up the ghost and close it down. In my personal opinion, sitting in the middle is no use to anyone, and pa will not survive unless urgent administration changes are made.

To help this along, we do indeed require a meeting, though in no way will we threaten Jolt into one, we will just ask nicely, but are prepared to act if neccessary.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 17:23   #36
Blazde
Elysium

That's all very well, and I support your general efforts. But I still don't see the purpose of this line:

"Because the Eula we signed has effectively been changed, we feel we are within our rights to challenge for damages, and any legal fees incurred within. "

That is a threat the way I'm reading it.

Perhaps you should clear your head, take a step back, reword the petition, then maybe Jolt will be willing to to help you out. And hell I might even sign it. If you still need a threat (despite saying you won't resort to that), a mass-strike by PA Team (if they are infact all your behind you) would be much more appropriate.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 17:26   #37
Forest

The purpose of that line is two fold

On one hand, we feel we can ask for money back and our accounts rid of.

On the other hand, Jolt listened to BBW because od so-called threats, so what stops them listening to us making same threat. And the next guy, and the guy after that?
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 17:35   #38
JC
lolly roffle

This is the wrong way round.

It should be Forest and his groupies backing up PA team, not the other way round. No offence* but in the grand scheme of things you have **** all say in what goes on in the upper echelons of the PA hiercarchy.

*well maybe a little
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 17:37   #39
Blazde
Elysium

If it's just a hypothetical threat to get your point accross, you should make that clear.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 17:39   #40
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
This is the wrong way round.

It should be Forest and his groupies backing up PA team, not the other way round. No offence* but in the grand scheme of things you have **** all say in what goes on in the upper echelons of the PA hiercarchy.

*well maybe a little

erm, its not my 'groupies' and if u knew anything uw ould see its a lot of ppl involved that has a history of us not getting along.

And what? We are backing up pateam. That is what I have posted all along, and that is what I have said to most pateam in pm.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 17:40   #41
alch
Retired

We are backing up PA Team in this instance, i think we made it clear, at least i made it clear to people i talked to. second, if i didnt made it clear. apologies.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 17:41   #42
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazde
If it's just a hypothetical threat to get your point accross, you should make that clear.

They can take it how they see it. If/when I enter into discussions with Jolt (as seems unlikely seeing as they appear to have a major problem with me but send others to do there work), I will make that very clear.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 17:41   #43
alch
Retired

groupies? ROFL - since when i became your groupie forest?
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 17:47   #44
Blazde
Elysium

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
We are backing up PA Team in this instance, i think we made it clear, at least i made it clear to people i talked to. second, if i didnt made it clear. apologies.
I'm not seeing all that many pa team signatures on the petition.

Incidentaly,

Quote:
They can take it how they see it.
This is the kind of attitude towards them that probably results in them having a problem with you.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 17:48   #45
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
erm, its not my 'groupies' and if u knew anything uw ould see its a lot of ppl involved that has a history of us not getting along.
My apologies for knowing nothing.

Most of the people that seem to be at the vocal part of this campaign seem to be the usual people that pop of when the world needs saving.

Quote:
And what? We are backing up pateam. That is what I have posted all along, and that is what I have said to most pateam in pm.
Thats twice you have missed my point so i will try my best to make it clearer this time.

PA TEAM HAVE NOT YET SAID ANYTHING TO THE PUBLIC.

So, now we've understood that i will explain my point. You may well have had PMs with Ice Lady or whichever member of PA team is willing to break their secrets act, but you have neither shown us those PMs nor has any PA team member spoken up in any of the current threads on PD to state their feelings on this matter.

Despite all that you continue to blabber on about how PA team is feeling. I may be retired but i would have noticed if you had been elected as PA teams new spokesman.

edit: My post was also trying to state that you shouldnt be the one having any kind of meeting Jolt seeing as you are just a player.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 17:50   #46
alch
Retired

PA team cant sign. NDA or such. a matter of rules.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 17:52   #47
JC
lolly roffle

At last it is sinking in.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 17:56   #48
Blazde
Elysium

Show's over.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 17:57   #49
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
PA TEAM HAVE NOT YET SAID ANYTHING TO THE PUBLIC.

So, now we've understood that i will explain my point. You may well have had PMs with Ice Lady or whichever member of PA team is willing to break their secrets act, but you have neither shown us those PMs nor has any PA team member spoken up in any of the current threads on PD to state their feelings on this matter.

Despite all that you continue to blabber on about how PA team is feeling. I may be retired but i would have noticed if you had been elected as PA teams new spokesman.

edit: My post was also trying to state that you shouldnt be the one having any kind of meeting Jolt seeing as you are just a player.
I have things provided by more than 3 pateam embers at this current point, and i refuse to confirm/deny any nick or the such that may give my source away.
I wasnt made aware of this situation, by ppl, so i could say nothing, they knew when they did that i would have to act on this.
Certain pateam have stated in public what they feel about this, so yes, we do know how a majority of pateam are feeling on all of this.

BBL

Last edited by A2; 13 Jul 2004 at 18:28. Reason: fixed broken quote tags
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 18:03   #50
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
I have things provided by more than 3 pateam embers at this current point, and i refuse to confirm/deny any nick or the such that may give my source away.
I wasnt made aware of this situation, by ppl, so i could say nothing, they knew when they did that i would have to act on this.
Good god it would be easier to get a retarded donkey to understand me.

We the general public are relying on your almight word that PA team are all in agreement and are all find and dandy with you passing on their words. What i am saying for the 4 billionth time is that we havent heard anything proper from the horses mouth. Maybe i'm just cynical but i'ld rather hear it first hand than via the PA grape vine.