User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Jan 2005, 18:18   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
****etty ****ing ****Donkeys !

I am not a happy man.

I have just watched a collection of crippled donkeys (more commonly known as Carlisle Utd) squander a 3-1 lead and end up drawing the match.

To make it even worse, it was televised on Sky, so at least another 97-98 people watched the same thing.

Conference sucks but being a 50/50 split of either a great team or a bunch of useless spakkers makes it worse.

Bunch of Arse

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 19:31   #2
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ****etty ****ing ****Donkeys !

Could be worse, you could have a pathological liar trying to take over the club... lol
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 20:28   #3
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Could be worse, you could have a pathological liar trying to take over the club... lol
We did, Michael Knighton's body is currently the team mascot

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 20:32   #4
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't think you're the only guy around here who supports a club who can beat any team in the league on a given day and lose to bottom the next week.

Inconsistency sucks - at least if you're losing all the time you expected it and can pre-empt (sp?) it and not hav false hopes.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 20:35   #5
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Someone remind me why you support such a shit team?
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 20:53   #6
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
Cause I have far too much self respect to be an 'Arsenal/Man United/insert Premier League side from somewhere you have never been' fan

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 20:55   #7
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
you shouldn't be allowed to follow football.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 20:56   #8
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Cause I have far too much self respect to be an 'Arsenal/Man United/insert Premier League side from somewhere you have never been' fan
I've been an Arsenal fan since I was born (family inherited support on my mum's side), been a season ticket holder during my early childhood (no time nowadays), met some Arsenal players and lucky enough to have had someone on my mum's side in distance actually play for them
----------retired-------
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 20:57   #9
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
you shouldn't be allowed to follow football.
When I said that, I had the quote where nodrog talks about being supporting a comedy team = hardcore football supporter and then an arrow "from a Dunfermeline fan?!"
----------retired-------
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 21:05   #10
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
I've been an Arsenal fan since I was born (family inherited support on my mum's side), been a season ticket holder during my early childhood (no time nowadays), met some Arsenal players and lucky enough to have had someone on my mum's side in distance actually play for them
Congratulations, have you decided what team to support when they start to do 'less well' ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 21:07   #11
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Congratulations, have you decided what team to support when they start to do 'less well' ?

~Vaio~
Never lost faith in them even although I was devastated in the early 90's with George Graham.
----------retired-------
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 21:17   #12
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
As occaisonally, people support the team where they are from. If your team wins, it's not only your team winning, it's local pride.

Supporting Carlisle would be a great laugh, spending years avoiding relegation must be quite fun (especially the Jimmy Glass incident), this year they have a promotion push.
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 22:26   #13
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Supporting Carlisle would be a great laugh, spending years avoiding relegation must be quite fun (especially the Jimmy Glass incident), this year they have a promotion push.
This would be a new definition of fun that I have only just come across.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !