User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 6 Mar 2011, 11:56   #1
budious
Egoistic Warmonger

budious has a spectacular aura aboutbudious has a spectacular aura about
Tyrell Corporation - an apathy alliance for R41

More human than human is our motto... apathy is the pendulum of the human emotion, tearing away through indifference where interest once took root only to be eroded by the futility of playing amongst an ever desolate void of innovation and contrite dribble from the community.

This tag only serves as rough hand count of those who consider themselves to have an interest in PA, but only a serious interest if things can be rectified. This not an ally in the traditional sense, if there is enough interest we can put together a chatroom to discuss our mutual dissatisfaction with the state of affairs in PA, but there will not be attacks and there will not be defense, you only exist to initiate roids and give no preference to who comes to take them from you.

So if you got nothing better to do this round, you weren't planning to play, or you just thought you'd make a planet cause your friends play but you just don't give a shit anymore, then you are hereby 100% certified apathetic and worthy of this tag. Apply on day one and first come, first serve, and it manages to fill... well we'll just spin off another one.

- budious, prince of apathy
budious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2011, 13:18   #2
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road
Re: Tyrell Corporation - an apathy alliance for R41

I think APATHY aready did this last round. -_-
Unread 7 Mar 2011, 00:08   #3
budious
Egoistic Warmonger

budious has a spectacular aura aboutbudious has a spectacular aura about
Re: Tyrell Corporation - an apathy alliance for R41

Yeah, I know they did... but I didn't realize it until after I had my solo tag roughly the same as their tag last round, guess we all felt a bit that way... :crymeariver:

They were APATHY at start of R40 while I was using PA Apathy Roid Farms as a personal tag... I later disjoined and changed it to Tyrell Corporation as bit of a sci-fi cult reference to artificial emotion.

Anyways, any APATHY members still feeling apathetic about PA are welcomed to join me as well...
budious is offline   Reply With Quote