User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Nov 2006, 04:41   #51
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TGV - Round 19

Thats right.

All shall bow before the fro or I shall unleash the mighty Vikings to chop your door down and carry off your food, beer and women on our mighty dragon ships. The Vikings have no fear. Where ever they sail to, puny mortals tremble in fear. Meeting a Viking in battle means certain death. None shall stand before the great Viking horde who shall spill out of the very gates of Valhalla and cleanse this universe of all the unbelivers who do not follow the Viking way.

Tremble...... I say TREMBLE before The Galactic Vikings!

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour

Last edited by RexDrax; 2 Nov 2006 at 16:50.
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 16:06   #52
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: TGV - Round 19

Ok guys, take it to IRC.