User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 23 Nov 2017, 22:46   #151
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cheaters always seem to prosper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Anyone who truly wants to win in any game or sport will push the rules as far as they can go, up to and including the laws of nature.From schwalbes in football
uggh, wrong example there mate. Schwalbes are actually considered foul play and punishable by yellow card. Ofc most of the times the referees fail to recognise a schwalbe as such, so everyone still tries to gain an advantage that way, so it really isn't that different from cheating in PA.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2017, 22:50   #152
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sorry. :P
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2017, 09:30   #153
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
So teaming up with cheaters is okay for you then i suppose?
Here comes a lot of assumptions. None of them is ment as disrespect towards your alliance, more the opposite.

I understand why there is so much respect towards Ultores in this game. Your def is phenomenal compared to others on rounds when your main dc's are active. There are so many dedicated def planets that it makes covering an individual easy. Your dc's hardly ever have to work for a full round either.
Ofc the end game blocks that often apears up is adding up their work load quite some.

I dislike that there are absolutely no random incoming towards you, like every other alliance receive. CT gave a few gal raids and thats it, apart from us. Probably Stellar haven't avoided hitting u randomly either.

Apparently (feel free to correct me) you also had 5 or 6 out of 10 alliances napped to you for the first half of the game, some of them extended close to eor. So getting value up aint done much easier.

There are no other alliances than Apprime and mine that even dare to challenge you to be honest. Sadly neither of us can often manage it too well, atleast head to head. Nor it is often even in interest of our members or us, but Apprime keeps u cocky and I don't like rounds to be over at tick 600.

I also don't like the fact that everyone who can login a few times, take a call and launch an attack on daily basis are lining up to join your ranks. I assume most of them are looking for an easy round to get ranks and name on history books. There are many solid players working double and pulling sleighs behind them to reach the same goals.

That said, it feels like you start from few meters infront of others each round. That is all well earned due having history, gained respect and for playing well.

But people should work more towards trying a bit on their own and not just take the easy path. It would make politics and rounds so much more interesting.

And no I aint saying that u should stop recruiting people that want to join in. Or you should play less dedicated, but the community should man up and try to level up

Underdogs ftw

Last edited by Ave; 24 Nov 2017 at 09:39.
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2017, 12:46   #154
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think that's mostly accurate, but it didn't really answer eksero's question.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 24 Nov 2017, 15:22   #155
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
If PA Team believes a feature is being misused, they can change it. They don't even need evidence for that, unlike the MHs, so all the complaints about how the MHs don't do anything unless the evidence has been handed to them by the gods don't apply. Even if they can't figure out a way to prevent it mechanically, they can always add a rule banning the behaviour they dislike. For that rule to be applied, the carved-in-stone evidence I mentioned is required, but at least at that point it's made clear what is and isn't allowed.
If its true that who-ever is doing what was suggested to stop people from gaining XP rewards from Ultores that planet shouldve been closed long ago.
They can just use the "support planet rule" if its still in the manual, its useable for most abuses realy.

I have no idea if Ave is making up shit again, but if its true that Ultores(or any other tag for that matter) got a guy in a 1 man tag declaring war on them every 48 hours its a serious offence that shouldve been dealt with earlier.
The could/should ofc change the mechanics before next round if this is the case.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2017, 22:09   #156
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
If its true that who-ever is doing what was suggested to stop people from gaining XP rewards from Ultores that planet shouldve been closed long ago.
They can just use the "support planet rule" if its still in the manual, its useable for most abuses realy.

I have no idea if Ave is making up shit again, but if its true that Ultores(or any other tag for that matter) got a guy in a 1 man tag declaring war on them every 48 hours its a serious offence that shouldve been dealt with earlier.
The could/should ofc change the mechanics before next round if this is the case.
What if it was some independent troll 1 man alliance who was just doing it to be awkward? He isnt breaking any rules to declare war on whoever. You just dont like that it is possible.

As said here many times now by the competent, its not illegal so stop bloody crying that you lack ingenuity.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2017, 23:13   #157
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Can we at least agree it should be changed so that a 1 man alliance can't affect another alliance's war benefits?
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2017, 08:02   #158
Wendyms

Wendyms has a spectacular aura aboutWendyms has a spectacular aura aboutWendyms has a spectacular aura about

Here is how I see it, I keep seeing all these people patting others on the back for so called "ingenuity" and that people crying because they didn't think of it first.... but tell me... what is the point of creating situations by dubious means so that others playing in the way the game was meant to be played don't stand a chance of aiming for goals or enjoying the fight because they just get pummelled as soon as their noses start to slightly sniff around the realms of these players who haven't gained their strength by playing in the way the game was meant to be played?

I know heaps gave up in Havoc, which was where my grievance started, because there was no point in continuing, I gave up attacking but I still did try to DC defence where I could but was very hard because of the ones that had totally given up which then just aids the not so honest even more.

It is just so disappointing, especially when we spend so many hours playing. As much as I would like to play Havoc again, I won't be... is not worth my efforts to keep trying during my work day for teams that aren't really a team in the first place and those using their so called ingenuity.

Makes me wonder about those posting their approvals of these players if they themselves aren't some that play this way as well.
Wendyms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2017, 08:57   #159
M3dicMan

M3dicMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyms View Post
Here is how I see it, I keep seeing all these people patting others on the back for so called "ingenuity" and that people crying because they didn't think of it first.... but tell me... what is the point of creating situations by dubious means so that others playing in the way the game was meant to be played don't stand a chance of aiming for goals or enjoying the fight because they just get pummelled as soon as their noses start to slightly sniff around the realms of these players who haven't gained their strength by playing in the way the game was meant to be played?

I know heaps gave up in Havoc, which was where my grievance started, because there was no point in continuing, I gave up attacking but I still did try to DC defence where I could but was very hard because of the ones that had totally given up which then just aids the not so honest even more.

It is just so disappointing, especially when we spend so many hours playing. As much as I would like to play Havoc again, I won't be... is not worth my efforts to keep trying during my work day for teams that aren't really a team in the first place and those using their so called ingenuity.

Makes me wonder about those posting their approvals of these players if they themselves aren't some that play this way as well.
Hi Wendy!

Round ???- PhX Alliance
Round 72-80 VGN
Round 81 CaRnage
Round 82-86 CT
Round 87-90 Wave Zero
Round 91-99 VGN
M3dicMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2017, 09:48   #160
Wendyms

Wendyms has a spectacular aura aboutWendyms has a spectacular aura aboutWendyms has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3dicMan View Post
Hi Wendy!
Hi Medic xoxoxo
Unread 27 Nov 2017, 13:30   #161
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Just like your first post in this thread, this is very vague.

If by 'ingenuity' you mean cheating (ie, the things banned by the EULA), then I agree, cheating is bad (and is rife during havoc) and should be punished, and you can ignore the rest of this post.

But if you mean legal things that you just didn't think of, then who are you to tell me how the game is meant to be played? Everything was new and innovative at one point. If you think some action is harmful to the game, describe it and explain why, and then we can talk about whether they are or aren't. All these ambiguous suggestions in "air quotes" are not helpful, they only muddy the waters.
Unread 27 Nov 2017, 17:31   #162
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Thats not creative to bend the rules.
Unread 27 Nov 2017, 17:32   #163
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave
Thats not creative to bend the rules.
Which rules has been bent and by who?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2017, 18:10   #164
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
This is what bugs me. No one actually ever lays out what was bent (hi bastet), how it was bent and why it was wrong to do so.

Maybe we can have a sensible discussion when one of the accusers finally sets out their stall in a way that allows interaction and discussion. Until then its just sour grapes and hearsay
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2017, 19:24   #165
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

so when is MH going to address the exception rules which allow cheating!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2017, 21:26   #166
Ave

Quote:
So a minor tag zeroes keeps on declaring on ult, with no intention to launch on it. Supposedly it is to damage war bonuses, aka cap from anyone that intends to hit ultores.

I have no idea who owns the tag zeroes, or what are their relations to anyone. But it should be fixed to limit "solo" tags from affecting war bonuses.

It is not easy to throw u any definate proof without access to anything, get real. The issue wasn't even the assumed abuse, bending of rules, mostly a request to fix such fault.
Unread 27 Nov 2017, 21:31   #167
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave;
So a minor tag zeroes keeps on declaring on ult, with no intention to launch on it. Supposedly it is to damage war bonuses, aka cap from anyone that intends to hit ultores.

I have no idea who owns the tag zeroes, or what are their relations to anyone. But it should be fixed to limit "solo" tags from affecting war bonuses.

It is not easy to throw u any definate proof without access to anything, get real. The issue wasn't even the assumed abuse, bending of rules, mostly a request to fix such fault.
That didn’t really answer my question
Unread 27 Nov 2017, 21:45   #168
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Yes, actually, it does. You don't like the answer, because you're Ultores, but it's perfectly valid.
Unread 27 Nov 2017, 21:56   #169
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Think it should be down to pa team to make a decision on each situation. Unfortunately they have generally lacked the playing savvy to really do so: can you blame them for not acting?

Would be interesting to lay out some examples of previous wheezes and whether players thing they are clever play or unfair.
Unread 27 Nov 2017, 22:30   #170
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk;
Yes, actually, it does. You don't like the answer, because you're Ultores, but it's perfectly valid.
How? I asked him what rules are being bent, he replied with something that we did which he didn’t like
Unread 28 Nov 2017, 03:48   #171
Lukey

Lukey is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't call what the Zeroes have been doing cheating, it is clever but not in the spirit of the feature. I wouldn't close a planet for highlighting such a flaw, I would however modify the feature to ensure it aligns closer to the spirit of the design for future rounds.

Zeroes also mapped out the whole universe building SK's and declaring war on alliances one at a time to uncover intel. Ingenius again, but makes intel somewhat redundant. If we want to include such features, we may as well have completely open intel from tick1 built ingame and save everyone a lot of hassle.

It's also incredibly unlikely that 5 planets are so dedicated to attack the entire universe and actively war alliances to reduce cap, are not infact multi's from another player. I'm not sure whether these planets are acting on behalf of Ult or App, but it is clear they are acting maliciously against the current games design.
Lukey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2017, 07:22   #172
Wendyms

Quote:
I didn't know what bashing was but have asked and that is not what I am talking about. I am talking about the free salvage and free ships from fleet crashes. None of us can compete with that without choosing to play the same way.

I have been told Havoc is almost anything goes but should that include cheating when you have been placed in a team and want to rely on and help your new team only to see normal round alliances are the name of the game anyway.

I actually liked that Havoc was playing with others so you get to meet other players and make new friends but obviously it can't work when other cluster planets assist those they are friends with so they aid that cluster and dismantle the opportunities for the cluster they are in.

I would not deliberately go and attack my normal alliance just for the roids but if it was required I attacked them for the cluster I am in.... I would and I would expect them to do the same to me. In fact, would treat them coming for me as good fun rather than them being disloyal to me and understand that they had to do it for their cluster's strategy .... lol
I actually did state what I was talking about and in my first post I pointed out that the Combat reports clearly showed that this was happening. I checked out a lot of combat reports of different players when I realised what was happening and I did not name players but I did state it was those at top of lb, wasn't just a single player. I am sure they all gave themselves a pat on the back for the cluster win, but I wouldn't be congratulating them that is for sure and worse, they tarnish the names of others that may not deserve to receive such attention.
Unread 28 Nov 2017, 10:01   #173
ChroNOS

ChroNOS has a spectacular aura aboutChroNOS has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukey View Post
I wouldn't call what the Zeroes have been doing cheating, it is clever but not in the spirit of the feature. I wouldn't close a planet for highlighting such a flaw, I would however modify the feature to ensure it aligns closer to the spirit of the design for future rounds.

Zeroes also mapped out the whole universe building SK's and declaring war on alliances one at a time to uncover intel. Ingenius again, but makes intel somewhat redundant. If we want to include such features, we may as well have completely open intel from tick1 built ingame and save everyone a lot of hassle.

It's also incredibly unlikely that 5 planets are so dedicated to attack the entire universe and actively war alliances to reduce cap, are not infact multi's from another player. I'm not sure whether these planets are acting on behalf of Ult or App, but it is clear they are acting maliciously against the current games design.

All that really matters is that it is against the spirit of the feature and it needs to be fixed in the future.
What's done is done.

CpV, Xanadu, FAnG, Faceless, Ultores
ChroNOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2017, 10:14   #174
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I fully agree with Lukey: no closures, but fix it for next round so that it can't happen again. It's not good for the game.

Quote:
How? I asked him what rules are being bent, he replied with something that we did which he didn’t like
It's obvious to anyone with an ounce of sense that having a one-man tag declare war on you all round long is not the intended function of the alliance war system. That is what he was referring to. Maybe you feel that's not really a rule, or that you didn't bend it, but you didn't even bother saying that. You asked for clarification, and he gave it. Then, rather than engage him in those terms, you played dumb and pretended not to understand what he meant. If you can't do better than that, don't bother posting at all.

Quote:
I actually did state what I was talking about and in my first post I pointed out that the Combat reports clearly showed that this was happening. I checked out a lot of combat reports of different players when I realised what was happening and I did not name players but I did state it was those at top of lb, wasn't just a single player. I am sure they all gave themselves a pat on the back for the cluster win, but I wouldn't be congratulating them that is for sure and worse, they tarnish the names of others that may not deserve to receive such attention.
I must have missed or forgotten that post, sorry. Yes, donations of ships and salvage (and I expect roids too) are illegal. Unfortunately, cheating is rife during havoc, so this comes as no surprise to me. Cheaters barely bother hiding their activities during havoc either, and even though I don't play it myself, I wish the MHs were a little more active during that time.
Unread 28 Nov 2017, 11:43   #175
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
I fully agree with Lukey: no closures, but fix it for next round so that it can't happen again. It's not good for the game.

It's obvious to anyone with an ounce of sense that having a one-man tag declare war on you all round long is not the intended function of the alliance war system. That is what he was referring to. Maybe you feel that's not really a rule, or that you didn't bend it, but you didn't even bother saying that. You asked for clarification, and he gave it. Then, rather than engage him in those terms, you played dumb and pretended not to understand what he meant. If you can't do better than that, don't bother posting at all.
It was a straight up question asking which rule(s) are being bent, i'm not asking what he is unhappy about.

Should the war system work like that? Probably not, but that's not what I was asking.
Unread 28 Nov 2017, 12:05   #176
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Good job, man, you've won the internet argument. Congratulations.
Unread 28 Nov 2017, 12:11   #177
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Not sure why you're trying to act cool here, it's a fairly simple question is it not?
Unread 28 Nov 2017, 14:42   #178
Ave

Quote:
Not sure why you're trying to act cool here, it's a fairly simple question is it not?
It cannot read in rules if its not known to be "abusable."

This is the catecory it falls in to. Since u insist: Any other form of cheating or abuse

Punishment: Dependant on seriousness of offence. Decisions will be made by the multihunter team and/or PA Team

You aint as stupid as u try to look 😊
Unread 28 Nov 2017, 15:41   #179
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave;
It cannot read in rules if its not known to be "abusable."

This is the catecory it falls in to. Since u insist: Any other form of cheating or abuse

Punishment: Dependant on seriousness of offence. Decisions will be made by the multihunter team and/or PA Team

You aint as stupid as u try to look 😊
Thanks! That wasn't so hard
Unread 28 Nov 2017, 16:18   #180
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
One might say this is the reason to start an argument!
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2017, 14:18   #181
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
One might say this is the reason to start an argument!
It's not an argument until some idiot has the audacity to disagree with you.