User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 22 May 2007, 23:45   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] Summer Signings

Well summer is upon and and the transfer window shall once agained be opened to allow the light that comes with an influx of players. I thought it would be useful to have a thread where we can discuss the major signings (or the signings for your club) and give our opinion on them. Conversely, we can ask questions if a player comes from an are footbal we are not familiar with (say a player from Holland).

Seeing as I've made this thread I shall go first. Chelsea have made their first signing of the season and to be honest the player has come from somewhere I am not really familiar with. Outside of the top 4 in England. Steve Sidwell has moved from Reading (a distant 8th in the Premieship, you can she why I'm having trouble ).

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?...idwell+signing

All I know of him is his name, his current (soon to be former) club, and the fact that he plays somewhere in midfield (probably midfield, knowing Chelsea) and nothing else.

I'm asking you GD to give me a run-down on Chelsea's latest signing because I have little experiance with those peasants without European football! Oh the humanity!
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote