User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 5 Jun 2006, 18:51   #1
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question [football] world cup 2006 prediction league

As promised, here is the World Cup 2006 Prediction league.

For those who haven't played before...

At its simplest, you predict the scores. You do this by copying or quoting my fixture list, and filling in the blanks. All the rest, the scoring, the league tables etc is done by me. New fixture lists will be posted as the competition progresses.

When I do this type of competition, I normally make it mirror the actual event as much as possible, so players will be split into 8 groups, with the top 2 going through to the knockout rounds after the first round matches etc. I'll do a draw with a seeding system on friday. It will be running on PB too if you're wondering where the extra players will be coming from

the scoring system (you don't need to understand this to join in)

League tables have 4 columns, X G B and Pts. For each match you get one of the following...

1 point 'G' for being generally right, ie you chose the right winner but the wrong score

2 points 'G+B' for correctly predicting a draw, again with the wrong score

3 points 'X' for getting the score exactly right

3 points 'G+2B' for a generally right longshot win (when less than approx. 20% of other predictors also predicted correctly for that match)

4 points 'X+B' for an exact draw

5 points 'X+2B' (or possibly even more) for an exact longshot win. The number of bonus points awarded is the number of goals scored by the winning team +1.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote