User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Mar 2016, 19:31   #1
Fuyu

Fuyu is an unknown quantity at this point
Bot login security

I think we should change the login security from the math which a lot of people get wrong half the time... change it to the I AM NOT A BOT checkbox thingy! Or something else I hate being half asleep and being asked to MATH! 1+1=10... zzzzz
Fuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 19:53   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Bot login security

Typical Ultores, always trying to make cheating easier!!!

(Seriously though, this is never going to happen.)
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 20:03   #3
Fuyu

Fuyu is an unknown quantity at this point

It's actually far more secure than most types. You probably have no idea what i'm talking about though.
Fuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 22:20   #4
XTC 69

XTC 69 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like that idea. Them stupid maths questions do my head in when using my phone for PA. Hard to tell the difference sometimes between + / -

-----------------------
imarbles of Goodspliff
r2 - No Alliance
r3 -XPA / G-II
r4/5/6/7 - HC @ G-II
r8 - retired to lead a normal life and have a full nights sleep
-----------------------
XTC 69 is offline   Reply With Quote