User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Aug 2005, 23:31   #1
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
Official European Legion Announcement

[EL] (European Legion) has been approached by a number of major alliances who wish us to merge into them and join them to form one large alliance.

This announcement is to clarify that we will not be merging into any alliances for the near future (ie this current round of Planetarion). We will openly be open for discussion and talks with regards to NAPs and full blow alliances with the other alliances of Planetarion.

You can find us, as ever, in #el on Netgamers.

Thank you for your time

Smudge
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 23:44   #2
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Official European Legion Announcement

EL] Merge Fri, 22 Jul 17:21
would you like to merge forces to take on some larger alliances in the universe?

European Legion

----

weird how u manage to think the major alliances asked U for merger, when ya sent the mails?

though ofc I dont know about other cases.

GL however.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 00:28   #3
Horst

Horst is an unknown quantity at this point

Well that message was not sanctioned by the vast majority of the EL HC, so I think you can safely regard it as a pile of shite.

Horst - HC of 'getting stuff done'
Horst is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 00:34   #4
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Can you please name these alliance?

I am really curious about this
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 00:40   #5
Horst

I'm sure you are. We ain't tellin.
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 00:45   #6
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

why?

why not reveal the conspiracies of the major alliances.

you have everything to win!
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 00:54   #7
Horst

Yeeesssss. OFC I do.
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 01:11   #8
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

seing as my alliance GOT a mail from them, u can atleast count us out of it.

this is if u even consider Hydra a major alliance.

U also wanna think about what [EL] consider a major alliance?

top 20 wont do it imo, but for them it might?

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 01:13   #9
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

You can't start a thread about you and things being done by people to you and not expect questions to arise. You clearly wanted the attention otherwise you would not have posted about it. Another day, another shite thread.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 01:15   #10
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

P.S. Why do we have so many 'Official announcement' threads?

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 01:21   #11
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, i'm kinda starting to miss all the trollposts and personal insults AD is usually about...
bring back the madness!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 02:47   #12
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Dont look at me, i just started the trend :-p
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 02:50   #13
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
[EL] (European Legion) has been approached by a number of major alliances who wish us to merge into them and join them to form one large alliance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
EL] Merge Fri, 22 Jul 17:21
would you like to merge forces to take on some larger alliances in the universe?

European Legion

----
This, my fellow AD'ers, is what us norwegians call Shitting on the dragon.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 03:00   #14
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
yeah, i'm kinda starting to miss all the trollposts and personal insults AD is usually about...
bring back the madness!
We can start right here if you want: You, sir, are an idiot

</comedy> :xmas:
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 03:02   #15
Horst

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
Shitting the dragon? Could you explain? I'm curious now.

The announcement was more to forestall any more offers from ppl, than to go look at us aren't we great, everyone wants to ally with us. That isn't the case We are great, but nobody realises it yet
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 07:09   #16
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horst
Shitting the dragon? Could you explain? I'm curious now.
Well, theres a saying that goes "ĺ drite pĺ draget", which basically means to **** up. Now, some lovely souls made "draget" into "dragen", which means dragon - hence, shitting on the dragon.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 07:23   #17
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Because it makes them think that they matter.

We miss you in #ghoulash btw.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 07:26   #18
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

haha

it makes the jerks in bigger alliances like 1up feel like they are important
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 07:56   #19
The Real Arfy

No it doesn't. It makes me not want to read these forums.

And exblade really, i'm disappointed that you would call me a jerk

Unread 2 Aug 2005, 08:36   #20
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Suprising, I wasnt sure that there were people like this still around here........... I suppose its good for the game really, and gives everyone else a laugh lol

BTW: Classic noob mistake, if your gonna be stupid enough to lie about stuff, atleast make sure that the people your lying about cant proove that your full of as much sh*t as the initial post in this thread

If you want to feel important, then i'd recommend learning to run a capable alliance that wouldnt need to make up bullsh*t that no one's gonna beleive.

Have fun
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 08:59   #21
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

/me fluffles Arfy

your not a jerk
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 09:39   #22
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by exblade
haha

Dont blame us for your own incompetance
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 10:19   #23
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

but do blame us for laughing at you, then ignoring you as if you were almost too insignificant to matter.

you did want us fitting to the 'jerk' image right ?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 10:22   #24
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exblade
haha

cry me a river
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 11:42   #25
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
I was thinking the same
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 13:11   #26
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Well, theres a saying that goes "ĺ drite pĺ draget", which basically means to **** up. Now, some lovely souls made "draget" into "dragen", which means dragon - hence, shitting on the dragon.
Not agreeing here fellow norwegian dude
What with "shiting on your own leg" ? Thats kinda a bether explanation to "ĺ drite pĺ draget"
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 13:44   #27
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
Not agreeing here fellow norwegian dude
What with "shiting on your own leg" ? Thats kinda a bether explanation to "ĺ drite pĺ draget"
"No gjorde du ei go fitte i marka" or "Der bćsja du godt i vifta"
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 13:48   #28
smeg9
Ex EL High Command

smeg9 is on a distinguished road

Sure, EL are not a major alliance, no..

EL is a small-medium sized allaince.

as the website stipulates ELstand for a fair chance for all, not nessacarily huge players, not top 10 players. Just an alliance, to go on attacks, help defend each other and ur usual alliance stuff..

From a personal point of view

I don't want to get to involved in big allaince poltics
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 14:53   #29
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
[Comedy]

TheRat is just pissed off cause 1up was too late with offering a merge with EL, I feel your pain m8

[/Comedy]

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 15:41   #30
Wishmaster
LDK

something tells me that if someone actually had asked them for a merge, I am sure they would accepted it without hesitating.

i expect a new official announement from em soon ^^

Quote:
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 17:09   #31
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

I'm sorry but I do seem to be finding this thread amusing is it meant to be a joke because its top quality stand up material.

If you did shows you'd sell out in a few mins you're that good
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 19:35   #32
TGO
Currently Retired

TGO is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeg9
Sure, EL are not a major alliance, no..

EL is a small-medium sized allaince.
Tell Smudge that as you're busy slapping him for being so misguided
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 22:02   #33
Horst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
something tells me that if someone actually had asked them for a merge, I am sure they would accepted it without hesitating.

i expect a new official announement from em soon ^^
:-P

We did get offered two merge offers. Dead serious. Twas odd. Ah well nvm, we aren't interested.
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 11:11   #34
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

I have no problem saying Coven offered a merger. Not quite sure if we're counted as a "major alliance" tho
Supersander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 23:17   #35
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

ure a major alliance, in the 15-30 ranking anyway Coven are a gr8 fun alliance but i wouldnt class them as a Major Alliance, not atm anyway, if this is EL's major alliance claim then..

You shoulda gone to specsavers.
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 23:19   #36
smeg9
Ex EL High Command

EL is now run by Smudge...

Last edited by smeg9; 4 Aug 2005 at 02:11.
smeg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 23:28   #37
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

:/ dude thats not the way to go, if u have problems with them fair enuf, but releasing coords list because of it is just petty and childish. get a grip.
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 23:29   #38
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mad_Keg
:/ dude thats not the way to go, if u have problems with them fair enuf, but releasing coords list because of it is just petty and childish. get a grip.
I negrepped him. I am proud to say I removed 50% of his green dots.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 23:34   #39
smeg9
Ex EL High Command

Thats true, anyone else I'd say the same thing

U what me??? bah I don't care, I personally know most of the people, I don't want them attacked, they're still friends of mine, EL has 19 members, I will get at least 5 of them to leave with me...

I am angry with them, and they want to keep it quiet.

So I'm making it known... I put effort (alot of effort) into building EL and it's been thrown in my face..

they runied an aspect of the game for me, I won't ruin it for most members of EL..

The few that ran the mutany, I probably will try my best, but that's the way of politics..

What green dots? what did you do and why?
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 23:51   #40
smeg9
Ex EL High Command

This should all blow over come tomorrow
Unread 4 Aug 2005, 01:05   #41
Horst

Hope so, hope so.
Unread 4 Aug 2005, 02:10   #42
smeg9
Ex EL High Command

Right,

I can't sleep..

Basically no Hard feeling...

I have been thinking, I'm the better man. I am down as Re-Founder on the Recruitment Post, but really I did nothing for EL, all I did was the website, the forums,hosting of these, the Recruitment Post, the mission statements and other documents, n00bie IRC help, setting up of the channels, and finding few old members.

And then it was decided that I was not wanted anymore, that my role was no-longer required. That it is, the alliance was reborn and I know I did this. It's time for me to move on, play the game, and no-longer participate in within the E.L. Alliance, obviously the new "Resistance" leader, smudge, will be working on new recuritment posts, new missions statements and new websites, as EL continues to grow and thrive in the PA community..
Unread 4 Aug 2005, 02:35   #43
ironhell
Gifted

ironhell is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeg9
Right,

whining
Awhh, poor you, now please stop whing fs!

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
There was only one galaxy we couldn't seem to break (lo ironhell)
r3 11:14
r4 130:12
r5 25:20
r6 39:9
ironhell is offline   Reply With Quote