User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:53   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Gay experiences on the forums

lolololol ur a fag lol.

Now that we've cleared that up this is a thread to discover the number of gay experiences.

I'd like a poll later but for now it goes something like this

1) Jerking off while having gay thoughts
2) Being attracted to someone you know [in real life] of the same sex*
3) Kissing someone of the same sex
4) Non-penetrative sexual acts
5) Arse banditry.

Thought of another
6) Online sexual experiences with another individual of the same sex

Also (if you can remember) what percentage of your total sexual experiences were these.

PS For comedy value we're all going to say whether or not we think someone's telling the truth after each post.

PPS For the record, I'm one from column 1 and zero from everything else.

*add if applicable

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 9 Jan 2004 at 03:00.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:54   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Gay experiences on the forums

0, in any category.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:56   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Liar, liar pants on fire.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:59   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As JonnyBGood edited his post to remove the 'in real life' requirement from option 2, I'd have to go for that option. Very occasionally I see pictures of men (no, clothed ones) that I reckon I'd be attracted to if I were a woman.

I actually once had a lengthy discussion with Yahwe about that as well. A debate about whether acknowledging someone of the same sex as beautiful constitutes being gay or bisexual. It was a long time ago, and I can't remember the specifics. That may be a good thing.

Last edited by Leshy; 9 Jan 2004 at 03:08.
Leshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:59   #5
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

What if I feel like a woman and have lesbian experiences, as a wise man once said something about?

PS. Why the **** are you asking? Curious?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 03:01   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I really have no incentive to lie about it since I'm pro-gay dude.

Oh, although, T&F's best friend is a transexual and is mildly cute, but she looks like a girl. I wouldn't say (s)he was attractive though.

p.s. I wished my neuroses were merely to do with something gay, rather than slightly more problematic utter self-loathing, heh.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 03:02   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

<JonnyBGood> who thinks i should start a thread about gay experiences on the forums?
<JonnyBGood> actually
<JonnyBGood> the hell with it i will

you need to spend more time on irc qbll.

If you do feel like a woman and have lesbian experiences then say that. This is an inquiry into actual events not an abstract philosophical debate over the essential nature of the sentence "you are such a faggot queball".
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 03:03   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought that 'Greatest Brainteasers' thread was pretty gay.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 03:07   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL THREAD WARNING.

If anyone responds to MrL's off-topic posts their names will be noted down in a little book and some day a horrible fate will befall them.

THIS HAS BEEN AN OFFICIAL THREAD WARNING.

SPONSORED BY COCA COLA. ALWAYS THE REAL THING.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 03:08   #10
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Ok, 1 2 and 6 (hi inf) as male/male and 3 as female/female if it counts (drunk, in drag etc)
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 03:13   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
THIS IS AN OFFICIAL THREAD WARNING.

If anyone responds to MrL's off-topic posts their names will be noted down in a little book and some day a horrible fate will befall them.

THIS HAS BEEN AN OFFICIAL THREAD WARNING.

SPONSORED BY COCA COLA. ALWAYS THE REAL THING.
You shouldn't have made such an ambiguously titled thread.

And I'm drinking PEPSI
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 03:14   #12
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

I do 1 constantly, do 2 and 4 as well

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 03:19   #13
queball
Ball

We should all meet up and have anal sex.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 03:43   #14
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

I hope youre all clean I dont want to replace my virginal bum with an STD/I

Unread 9 Jan 2004, 03:57   #15
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaple
I hope youre all clean I dont want to replace my virginal bum with an STD/I
Heh,like your bum virginty wasnt taken by that burly sailor you met while drunk down the docks one night!
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 04:01   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Heh,like your bum virginty wasnt taken by that burly sailor you met while drunk down the docks one night!

If you post in this thread you have to say what your experiences were. Bar MrL who nobody seriously expects to stay on topic.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 04:03   #17
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

3, once

and 3 a number of other times during "truth or dare" but they dont really count, i think.

i never LIKED IT!
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 04:04   #18
meaple
Pretend Faggot

I don't drink so it didn't happen.

Unread 9 Jan 2004, 04:06   #19
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

i was once looking a picture of a pretty lady with no clothes on, then i scrolled down to see she had man bits flopping about, i got all confused and had to have a lie down
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 04:09   #20
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Ok then....none of the above

Though there's no option for fisting!

Heh,not that I've ever done that you understand
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 04:10   #21
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

apparently shemale porn is more popular than gay porn on the net

apparently
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 04:14   #22
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

sometimes the urls are deceptive and before you know it you've got a HDD full of pictures of men with boobs
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 04:15   #23
meaple
Pretend Faggot

to pyr0 at least am I rite

Unread 9 Jan 2004, 11:12   #24
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i feel gayer for reading this thread.

1) 0
2) 0
3) 0, depending on the definition of kiss
4) 0
5) 0
Thought of another
6) Every 13 year old cybersex adventure was probably one with the same sex in retrospect.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 11:14   #25
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

None of the criteria above is met by me.

Only cybered women.

On another note I have been hit on by gay men(to the point of having to resist advances), it would help though if I didn't make myself look available by attending a gay night with chums and pissing about on the dancefloor in an overtly gay way (rubbing each other's nipples and actually having a laugh).

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 11:16   #26
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

1) 0
2) 0
3) 5 (I'm a man-magnet )
4) 0
5) 0
6) 0
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 11:47   #27
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

If I recieved a blow job from another straight man, would that make me gay? If so then 4.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 11:53   #28
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Though there's no option for fisting!
That could reasonably come under "arse banditry".

1-6, because I'm so damned great they just can't help themselves
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 12:24   #29
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I once touched a man's hand

Accidentally!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 12:34   #30
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1)frequently
2)frequently
3)once
4)once
5)never (and hopefully never will)
6)three or four times
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 12:54   #31
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

1) lots
2) a few times
3) lots
4) some
5) yup
6) a bit
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 13:50   #32
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point

i hugged a good friend happy new year... does that count?
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 15:18   #33
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

1 - Frequently
2 - Frequently
3 - Once
4 - Once
5 - Once
6 - Never

phang why don't you want it up the bum?
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 15:36   #34
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomers III
phang why don't you want it up the bum?
anal sex seems to be treated as the gay man's alternative to the missionary poisiton. but it's not. reproduction is not somehow aided, by all accounts it hurts like hell, and im fairly sure that just being nekkid in a bed with someone is a lot better than having someone rip you a new asshole...
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 15:41   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

It's natural to be afraid. Er, apparently.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 15:45   #36
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

it doesn't hurt if it's done properly, most people think you just STICK it in (that goes for most straight men too ofc) which is wrong
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 15:57   #37
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
it doesn't hurt if it's done properly, most people think you just STICK it in (that goes for most straight men too ofc) which is wrong
fair enough.

is it better than 69ing then? surely thats more mutually beneficial

[ps those TeamSpeakServers banner ads are pretty ace]
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 16:00   #38
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

bloomers once pm'ed me with:

Quote:
from bloomers' pm"i'm stroking the inside of your leg and i can keep your bulge growing as i get closer and closer to your python"
i put him on ignore shortly after and just cyber forum pm'ed pyr0 for the gay.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 16:02   #39
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

imo opinion oral > anal but i'm odd so who knows. so 69ing is probably better, but then it halves the time needed instead of one after the other. i think that's an important issue! :/
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 16:03   #40
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
imo opinion oral > anal but i'm odd so who knows. so 69ing is probably better, but then it halves the time needed instead of one after the other. i think that's an important issue! :/
you didn't make him come when you gave him head. lol.

what kind of shit head giver are you? a shit one? yeah though so!

haha
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 16:05   #41
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
bloomers once pm'ed me with:

from bloomers' pm"i'm stroking the inside of your leg and i can keep your bulge growing as i get closer and closer to your python"

i put him on ignore shortly after and just cyber forum pm'ed pyr0 for the gay.
hahaha, that's funny. although I don't remember that actually because it doesn't sound like something I would say.

PLUS it doesn't show up in any logs, you're such a liar
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 16:05   #42
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
THATS MY WHOLE POINT!

(ps "imo opinion" is redundant dude )
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 16:05   #43
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

If you're a bloke, there's no point asking a woman what it's like being on the receiving end of bumsex0r.

They lack the parts that make it enjoyable for men.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 16:06   #44
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
you didn't make him come when you gave him head. lol.

what kind of shit head giver are you? a shit one? yeah though so!

haha
i blame him, i was great
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 16:06   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Gay experiences on the forums

heh.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 16:30   #46
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara
If you're a bloke, there's no point asking a woman what it's like being on the receiving end of bumsex0r.

They lack the parts that make it enjoyable for men.

if she tilts her hips he will hit all the same places inside her as he would by being in her front
and she gets the kinky bit of having him doing rude stuff
and its a nice feeling thing by itself, guess there is extra sensitivity there

relax and fiddle a bit first
little by little
it doesnt hurt if there is gentleness

dont be scared at all
better than 69 as there isnt the mismatched hight thing
or the problem of having to do and be done at the same time
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 16:34   #47
madi
a little bit broken

scared of a willy in your bottom?
i bet you have done big fat poops about the size of willies before

its a stretchy kinda place
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 16:35   #48
sayonara
Shai Halud

Who are you talking to?
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 16:37   #49
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara
Who are you talking to?
me probably.

true as this is, they're GOING THE OTHER WAY. i dont want them actively trying to be in me, yknow?
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 16:37   #50
sayonara
Shai Halud

lol

Run Phang, run.