User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Dec 2005, 19:35   #51
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: small specific things people do that completely define who they are

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I think we're going to have to disqualify blastoderm from being black as it really makes these sorts of things far too awkward.
Que?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 19:38   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't make it more difficult than it already is. Look on the bright side of things. You can be jewish or arabian or chinese or any host of nations! Actually not jewish, we already have quite enough of those in T&F.
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 19:47   #53
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
A bit like if I call my fellow black people "My ******"......?
only if you use it in a derogotary sense; i.e with racism in mind

its all about context blud.

edit: innit?

Last edited by Deepflow; 29 Dec 2005 at 21:00.
Deepflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 21:21   #54
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
somebody who modifies cars so that they look like they go faster according to the asian tradition. go on, see if you can work out the etymology.
I own 5 NY Yankees baseball caps, 2 LA Dodgers caps, and 1 LA Angels cap, and a shitload more of those skater hats. I am Asian living in Los Angeles, people know me for my smoking habits, my ball caps and my car BUT I don't consider myself a "Ricer" because, firstly, my car is German, and secondly, it's not a rice burner because it's about 5 times faster than your regular bullshit Honda or Acura.

The Asian tradition states that as long as your car has manual trans, your aftermarket exhaust system is either a GREDDY or Magnaflow, your cold air induction sys is not APC, your turbo system is either GREDDY or EIP, any stage upgrades on your clutch or shifter, your ECU upgrade is either APR or GIAC or Neuspeed, and have both front and rear sway bars and not one or the other, has to be both or none - then your car is NOT a rice burner until you put all your modification decals all over your car.

For the record, I personally HATE Japanese cars. Except for the Acura NSX which is my dream car.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 21:29   #55
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this has been hilareous to read.

and i shall say it again
i hate ricer twats

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ricer

Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt)

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster. The most common modifications are (but not limited to):

- Huge exhaust that serves no purpose but to make the car louder
- Large spoiler on the back that looks like something Boeing made for the 747
- Lots of after-market company stickers they don't have parts from, but must be cool
- Expensive rims that usually cost more than the car itself
- Bodykit to make the car appear lower, usually accented with chicken wire
- Clear tail lights and corner signals
- A "performace intake"- a tube that feeds cold air to their engine usually located in areas of excessive heat (behind or on top of the engine)
- Most of these riced cars (a.k.a. rice rockets or rice burners) are imports; Honda Civics, Accords, Integras, CRXs, RSXs, Del Sols Mitsubishi Eclipses, Lancers, Subaru Imprezas, however there are some domestics such as Chevrolet Caviliers, Dodge Neons, Ford Focus; small, slow, economy cars designed specifically to go slow. Please note that some Supras, Skylines, WRX's and other higher performance imports are designed to go fast, and are therfore not always considered rice. It really depends on the severity of the case.

The "ricer" attempts to make their car "performance" by adding the modifications listed above. These ricers are not confined to any one ethnic group or color, however different ethnic groups are known for certain styles.Honda Civics with big spoilers and 4" exhaust tips are considered to be ricers.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 21:32   #56
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

we also have

Any oriental import car that has been modified for no real performance gain.Ricer: An oriental car with no engine mods, a body kit, and possibly stickers. Made to look fast.
Not a ricer: An oriental car with a fully built engine, drive train, and suspension reguardless of appearance

www.anti-rice.com

goes fast than they spend on actually making it go fast.

Usually people who try to get into the import tuning scene after watching the fast and the furious a few too many times. Not necessarily anyone who goes and buys a bodykit, because a few of those actually do decrease drag, increase cooling, etc., like veilside and stuff, just crappy ripoffs that dont do a damn thing except maybe increase downforce, but if you have a FWD car, a spoiler is just gonna make you go slower. Also, if you have any idea how cars work, you'd realize that there really is no point in making a car look fast if it cant go fast, and if you dont understand how cars work, or dont care, you have no business even pretending to be a part of the tuner scene.

When a moron (see: retard, dumbass) decides to take a car (foreign or domestic) and tries to make it look fast. The car will not really gain any hp or performance, but it will gain numerous stickers and yellow paint. It can be identified by one of the following:
1. The sound of a loud fart in a coffee can.
2. The yellow blob with a bookshelf on the trunk that is 1/4 mile behind real cars.
3. A Honda that has "performance mods" such as stickers, seat harnesses, and a fire extinguisher in full view (just in case the things catches on fire when it hits 40 mph).
4. A driver who claims his car has 100hp per liter but will not fess up to the fact that his car has a total of 43 ft/lbs of torque.Ricers are fags.

http://www.subiegal.com/images/event...onda-ricer.jpg

is a ricer.

its not a racial slur you bunch of mongoloids
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 21:52   #57
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

why is it that its perfectly acceptable to hate americans but totally wrong and immoral to hate asians?
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 21:53   #58
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
A bit like if I call my fellow black people "My ******"......?
That isnt racist, I think he meant something more like self-hating jews or how (post)modern feminists claim that women are irrational but then say that theres nothing wrong with being irrational because the fact we privilege reason over emotions is a social construct brought on by the patriarchy so even though women suck at science it doesnt really matter because they should stick to art and being nice to people and smiling because that is their feminine nature :) :).
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 22:13   #59
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
why is it that its perfectly acceptable to hate americans but totally wrong and immoral to hate asians?

Because the asians were oppressed and the amercians never have bee.... oh wait.
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 22:37   #60
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pleasant internet thoughts are being sent your way as you read this nusselt.
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 22:45   #61
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
life is really really difficult and shit at the moment, and not only in the usual sense, if its all over ill tell you about it, if it isn't you won't see me for some time (yes its like that )
You got caught using rohypnol?
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 22:45   #62
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im sending nusselt pleasant internet cock.

(not gay)

((<3))
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 23:46   #63
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
...a bunch of b.s.
Wow, I'm surprised at the linguistic capabilities of reactionary pseudo-auto-critics. I can't imagine how dumb you must think I am. As if that 'urban dictionary' definition wasn't some after-the-fact racism apologia. Whatever you may say your disparaging use of the scientifically discredited epithet 'mongoloid was highly racist. But I'm sure none of you care, you wouldn't care even it was who you are that is the punchline of these jokes/puns. Because you don't understand, you don't want to understand...in the middle of a race war you still wouldn't understand what the **** it was all about. I'm tired of all these god damned know-it-all condescending attitudes you all swing around with as if you people were the gods of intellectualism. Your mirth and smirking facades are just a cover for fear and anger, most aptly expressed by the hooligan Jennifer.

Just like your tepid justifications for stealing music and movies, your rationale for the use of racist language falls far short of any kind of legitimate argument. You people are morally depraved. You feed your primal need for self-gratification with lurid pornography and shallow relationships with the opposite sex. Your unquestionable attachment to materialism has eroded your character and your humanity. From the day you have set foot on this earth it has always been about you and what you can get for yourself, for your friends, and for your family. Selfish, despicable blaggard, you're condemned by your own laziness to an ungrateful life and a shallow existence. All your logic, your reason, your wit is used to defend what you have and who you are. Moral courage is nonexistent among you. There's not a single selfless man or woman among you.*

*Just kidding. I felt like *really* over-reacting today, and damnit if I don't do it with style. But seriously, you people are racially insensitive.

Last edited by s|k; 29 Dec 2005 at 23:51.
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 23:51   #64
JonnyBGood
Banned

I am not racially insensitive. It really hurts me when I see black people walking down the street
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 23:54   #65
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
life is really really difficult and shit at the moment, and not only in the usual sense, if its all over ill tell you about it, if it isn't you won't see me for some time (yes its like that :( )

i won't know for some months

anyway whilst surfing (trying to avoid panic attacks) i decided to pop in, i love you all. The thread title and the way this thread has gone off in its own direction with everyone doing what they do in the way they do it made me smile. Pray for me.
I hope things turn out well for you. :(
Unread 30 Dec 2005, 00:07   #66
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm impressed that even in the middle of a half-joking bitterness filled rant about racism, s|k still managed to shill for corporate America. Well done that man!
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2005, 00:17   #67
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
only if you use it in a derogotary sense; i.e with racism in mind

its all about context blud.

edit: innit?
Now that's what I was trying to say about what JJ said....
Unread 30 Dec 2005, 00:23   #68
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
I am not racially insensitive. It really hurts me when I see black people walking down the street
Wait till you see me down your road....
Unread 30 Dec 2005, 00:23   #69
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'm impressed that even in the middle of a half-joking bitterness filled rant about racism, s|k still managed to shill for corporate America. Well done that man!
I missed that. Rant quality just went through the roof and came in your mother's face.
Unread 30 Dec 2005, 00:24   #70
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Wait till you see me down your road....
I won't if it's night-time lol!
Unread 30 Dec 2005, 00:29   #71
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
I won't if it's night-time lol!
At least it will be the right time to **** you in the ass.
Unread 30 Dec 2005, 00:37   #72
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
At least it will be the right time to **** you in the ass.
You're all so institutionalised when you finally get out
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 13:03   #73
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all

I'm sorry I do put my cigarettes out on the ground, but I wont anymore. If it makes it any better I smoke rollies without filters. But it's just something i just didn't think about. I am anti litter I think it's a disgrace, In actual fact I try not to be too consumerist anyway.

I hate the rustle of food in a cinema, it annoys me so much I start to feel my blood boil. This probably isn't a healthy response but all I can think of is greed.
presumably this has to be mainstream news not 'omg 2 penguins were killed by an eskimo last night at 2am. local police chief Iwakoa Sanjo has said that the brutal murderers will be brought to justice snow style'.
Cut Tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 13:08   #74
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
negros?
I'm not racist, I beat up negroes all the time!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 15:10   #75
JonnyBGood
Banned

I'm not racist, some of my best slaves are negroes.
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 15:14   #76
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

its not a matter of racism, just a matter of hygienics

Last edited by BlacK_Bengudo; 10 Feb 2006 at 15:25.
BlacK_Bengudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 17:40   #77
s|k
Caveat Lector

We have a forum monster plaguing us.
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 18:03   #78
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
It's just such a terrible disregard and disrespect for other people, your community, and yes, for the environment. If you regard your country, the place of your birth, the sacred ground where your ancestors are buried, the land for which they have bled, as a nothing more than a rubbish bin, then yes, that very much defines who you are in my eyes. A cigarette butt is such a dirty thing.
Yes, but if I went to somewhere like India/America/any other British colony, I could drop as many fag butts on the ground as I liked, safe in the knowledge that it was just a bunch of Jocks, Micks and Taffs that had died for the place and none of us fine and upstanding English fellows.

How's that for moral justification?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 18:10   #79
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Yes, but if I went to somewhere like India/America/any other British colony, I could drop as many fag butts on the ground as I liked, safe in the knowledge that it was just a bunch of Jocks, Micks and Taffs that had died for the place and none of us fine and upstanding English fellows.

How's that for moral justification?
This conversation is so 2 months ago.
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 18:13   #80
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
This conversation is so 2 months ago.
At least it wasn't lifted from SA like all the other GD "content".
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 02:18   #81
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thread bumping is a questionable act.

Bumping a s|k thread is an act of insanity!