User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Sep 2005, 22:18   #51
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] PL#04 - all internationals - sat 03 and wed 07 september

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
England sorta sucked there :P doubt anyone predicted that
you're right, (I thought Deffeh or Phang might have but) no-one did

Hopefully the FA will sack Sven now rather than after he messes up at the finals, though I can't think of anyone good to replace him (who would want to)

sack the swede!
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 22:22   #52
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
you're right, (I thought Deffeh or Phang might have but) no-one did

Hopefully the FA will sack Sven now rather than after he messes up at the finals, though I can't think of anyone good to replace him (who would want to)

sack the swede!
i predicted NI to score but i thought england would win anyway.

it wasn't sven's fault neccessarily, playing a counterattacking formation against 8 men in the box is always going to be hard. without rooney, owen, gerrard or lampard doing ANYTHING this gets harder.

however, the substitutions were...well. consistent, perhaps, but horrendously poor definitely.

oh, and can we shut up about beckham being past it now?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 23:06   #53
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

07WQ Czech Republic 4-1 Armenia
07WQ Finland 5-1 FYR Macedonia
07WQ Holland 4-0 Andorra
07WQ Kazakhstan 1-2 Greece
07WQ Ukraine 0-1 Turkey
07WQ Denmark 6-1 Georgia
07WQ Russia 0-0 Portugal
07WQ Latvia 1-1 Slovakia
07WQ Liechtenstein 3-0 Luxembourg
07WQ Faroe Islands 0-2 Israel
07WQ Cyprus 1-3 Switzerland
07WQ Rep.Ireland 0-1 France
07WQ Belarus 1-4 Italy
07WQ Norway 1-2 Scotland <--- +2 Phang, Deffeh, Kura
07WQ Moldova 1-2 Slovenia
07WQ Azerbaijan 0-0 Austria
07WQ Poland 1-0 Wales
07WQ N.Ireland 1-0 England
07WQ Lithuania 0-1 Bosnia-Herz
07WQ Belgium 8-0 San Marino
07WQ Spain 1-1 Serbia & M'negro
07WQ Bulgaria 3-2 Iceland
07WQ Malta 1-1 Croatia
07WQ Hungary 0-1 Sweden

95% table [54/57]
Code:
		x	g	b	pts
-------------------------------------------
Deffeh		7	20	6	47
sniborp		6	23	5	46
Rids		6	21	5	44
KoeN		4	28	3	43
LHC		5	25	3	43
All Systems Go	4	24	4	40
Blastoderm	6	21	1	40
furball		3	28	2	39
Apothos		5	22	2	39
Phalon		5	21	3	39
midge5		5	21	3	39
Kurashima	2	27	5	38
isildurx	5	21	1	37
Phang		5	19	3	37
roadrunner	3	24	3	36
Lupin		4	23	1	36
1-X		2	27	1	34
JC		3	21	1	31
Zharkov		1	24	3	30
lambie -23	2	16	2	24
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 23:27   #54
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
While I'm sure you didn't peek at the result, I feel I have to do that to be fair to the others. Probably everyone would predict Kazakhstan to lose to Greece anyway (and if they have, I'll give you a point)
I predicted a Kazakhstan upset 1-0
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 08:30   #55
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Note the "Over Optimistic" Scots were the only ones to predict that we would beat Norway.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 12:38   #56
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

holy shit, i can finish no worse than mid table

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 13:25   #57
1-X
overtired

Costa Rica 2-0 Trinidad and Tobago
Guatemala 0-0 USA
Mexico 5-0 Panama

FINAL TABLE [57/57]
Code:
		x	g	b	pts
--------------------------------------------
sniborp		7	24	5	50
Deffeh		7	22	6	49
Rids		6	22	6	46
LHC		5	27	3	45
KoeN		4	29	3	44
Apothos		6	23	2	43
All Systems Go	4	25	4	41
Phalon		5	23	3	41
midge5		5	23	3	41
Blastoderm	6	22	1	41
furball		3	29	2	40
Kurashima	2	29	5	40
Lupin		5	24	1	40
isildurx	5	23	1	39
roadrunner -1	3	26	3	38
Phang		5	20	3	38
1-X		2	29	1	36
Zharkov		2	25	3	34
JC		3	23	1	33
lambie -26	2	16	2	24
One Costa Rican goal was the difference between winning and losing...

Sniborp is beginning to earn a reputation for the international leagues (he won the last one too). I expect it's just lucky X's and he'll be found out in the next one
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 13:29   #58
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

My return to prediction leauges and a respectable 3rd!
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 13:30   #59
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Neither Kura nor I seem able to to get any damn X's.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 13:37   #60
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I for one am happy with my highest ever position of seventh!

things can only get better....
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 13:56   #61
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

1 point since last update.

How crap.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 14:05   #62
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
1 point since last update.

How crap.
tbf, there weren't many points to be scored and the USA draw caught everyone out (except Rids)

points for the final 3 matches

+4 sniborp, Zharkov, Apothos, Lupin

+2 JC, LHC, Phalon, 1-X, midge5, Deffeh, roadrunner, Rids, Kurashima,

+1 Phang, furball, KoeN, All Systems Go, Blastoderm, isildurx
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 20:53   #63
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

HE SNEAKS IT AT THE DEATH!

gg deffeh