User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Jun 2005, 20:50   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Remember the story about my neighbour?

Well, about 6 months ago I said that relationships with my neighbours were going downhill, and that if they werent moved on soon, I expected some trouble.

Today as I'm walking past his house, he is out in the front garden, the guy throws a fosters can at me, and before I get a chance to react, stabs me, twice. Now, I'm alive, I'm shaken, hell I'm the first in the world to admit that I'm as shaken as I've ever been, but my leg has been stiched up, the bleeding has stopped, and fingers crossed, we can finally get the guy the **** out of our street now.

Still, what sort of person attacks somebody with a knife without any provocation?
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 20:51   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Remember the story about my neighbour?

ouch.. that sucks
glad to hear you're alright though. press charges!!!!
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 20:56   #3
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

First one in with the "did you get his wife pregnant too?" accusations.

That seriously sucks though. I've never seen that kind of thing happen. I live such a secluded life - thankfully.
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 20:57   #4
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

ASBOs all round.
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 20:58   #5
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

On a more serious note, it's that kind of people who makes me dissapointed with the human race, so I'd get them for everything you can.
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 20:58   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Remember the story about my neighbour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Still, what sort of person attacks somebody with a knife without any provocation?
A villan.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 21:15   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

****ing hell thats nasty rids.

glad you are ok (ish)
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 22:47   #8
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

oh

(thats about ll the response i can muster, it should convey my sympathy towards you and my annoyance and anger to the other people for attacking a member of gd, that is no on )

Last edited by KaneED; 26 Jun 2005 at 00:08.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 22:49   #9
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pretty shitty dude
But I think you know what to do.
No not shoot him (bullets or otherwise), the other GD way, involving patios, his body and quick drying cement.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 22:53   #10
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A brick and his head should meet.
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 22:58   #11
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

all of GD, their feet, and his head, should meet.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 23:01   #12
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm not going to do anything, if the guy is that much of a nut, I dont have a chance. If I brick him, he'll go one step further. The only option I really have is to kill the guy but I dont think I'm capable that of that in cold blood.

I'm pretty ****ed, for about the first time in my life, I'm afraid of somebody, and its not a pleasant feeling.
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 23:03   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm not going to do anything, if the guy is that much of a nut, I dont have a chance. If I brick him, he'll go one step further. The only option I really have is to kill the guy but I dont think I'm capable that of that in cold blood.

I'm pretty ****ed, for about the first time in my life, I'm afraid of somebody, and its not a pleasant feeling.
Why don't you go to the police? Get him sent down.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 23:06   #14
Rids
The Bad Guy

I've been to the police, but the guy is a pikey and hes done a vanishing act. My fear is this, I live with my parents, both at 60, both have illusions of killing the guy, its all talk, they're not going to bring it to him, and if they did they might end up worse than me.

My dad is a driver, his car is his life, and I get the feeling this ass is going to smash it up one time late at night. We wont be able to prove its him of course, we wont be able to find him, but of course, we'll know its him.

I feel beaten I guess.
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 23:18   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hire a hitman. Or a fatman.
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 00:10   #16
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I feel sorry for you Rids, it doesn't help much, but I still am

I think a GD Jihad should be declared. I think some of them are a lot scarier than a family of pikeys.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 00:11   #17
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

You have my sympathy, must be pretty shit for you :|
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 01:10   #18
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Emperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to all

Damn, sorry to hear that. Nutters like him should be locked away forever no questions asked, he clearly lacks the ability to live in civilised society.

Kick the Baby! - did we rock your world?
Emperor Rozenski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 01:14   #19
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i bet he plays violent computer games like Stab Thy Neighbour III
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 01:18   #20
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I would be scared too and only fantasise about some heroic brutal retaliation move, but I know my crazy (in this kind of situations) Indonesian uncles would **** up this guy so hard it isn't even funny, even if I didn't want them to.

Seriously, why the hell do you or your parents share a street with imbeciles like this?
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 01:29   #21
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Give me his address and when I'm on HMS Torbay in August I'll fire a missile at his house.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 01:47   #22
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I would be scared too and only fantasise about some heroic brutal retaliation move, but I know my crazy (in this kind of situations) Indonesian uncles would **** up this guy so hard it isn't even funny, even if I didn't want them to.

Seriously, why the hell do you or your parents share a street with imbeciles like this?
Because the council provide homes to those who need them.

This family have about 4 or 5 kids, so they need a home, unfortunately they got one next to us.
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 01:55   #23
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

it could be just an isolated incident and i doubt he's going to go after your parents etc
unless i'm missing something here.
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 02:00   #24
Rids
The Bad Guy

My dad will go after him though, even if it was an isolated incident which I doubt it was. I dont feel safe in my own home anymore. I realise I'm being a complete pussy about this and I hate myself for it, but I just wanna run away from this and live somewhere else.
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 02:40   #25
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Hire a hitman. Or a fatman.
you get both for the price of one with me

rids, you should introduce him to your "little friend"
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 02:51   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Scared of getting your face broken, eh?

You weakling faggot.

I don't love you anymore.
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 03:15   #27
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
you get both for the price of one with me

rids, you should introduce him to your "little friend"

The guy living next to him has 5 kids but is impotent .. I think Rids already introduced his little friend to someone
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 04:28   #28
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I realise I'm being a complete pussy about this and I hate myself for it, but I just wanna run away from this and live somewhere else.
No you're not.

Your home is your last stronghold for mental security and comfort.

Someone living next door, who is prepared to STAB you, is quite easily enough to compromise that security.

I'd feel exactly the same.

It's not just a random thug, it's someone who knows who you are, knows where you live, knows how he can hurt you (not just physically).

It's ****ed up.

You have my complete sympathy, although I can't say I understand completely - it has never happened to me, and I hope it never will.
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 05:52   #29
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Fear is the only rational response to what happened to you.

It is normal to actually feel guilty about having something like that happen to you. Try not to. Remember, it isin't your fault that the guy is a nut job.

He is too stupid and impulsive to stay out of sight for too long. The police will get him.
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 11:19   #30
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Go to the garage get some nice flammable materials go to his house around 2am while hes sleeping and get a lil funnel to poor ur flammable stuff through the letter box make a lil trail to the front of the garden (dont want to be to close when all that flammable stuff goes off) then light the match (take it with you its evidence) and drop it and walk back home wait for a good time to scream and call the fire brigade before it catches ur house to
Problem solved he either dies in fire or has to move to some other neighbourhood where he can bully someone else with his new crispy fingers.
Oh and he might like you for calling the fire brigade and maybe saving his life or something :shrugs:

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 11:38   #31
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

That is pretty shit, I hope it all gets sorted out to whatever extent is possible.

If I were you and it didn't, I'd take the easy option and move house. No shame in it, life is too short.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 13:58   #32
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
I've been to the police, but the guy is a pikey and hes done a vanishing act. My fear is this, I live with my parents, both at 60, both have illusions of killing the guy, its all talk, they're not going to bring it to him, and if they did they might end up worse than me.

My dad is a driver, his car is his life, and I get the feeling this ass is going to smash it up one time late at night. We wont be able to prove its him of course, we wont be able to find him, but of course, we'll know its him.

I feel beaten I guess.
Get a night camera on the car, that records to somewhere inside that he can't get to. Then, even if he breaks it, as long as you can see he broke it, if the car is then smashed, you should just about be able to prove it was him (assuming you can catch him).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
No you're not.

Your home is your last stronghold for mental security and comfort.

Someone living next door, who is prepared to STAB you, is quite easily enough to compromise that security.

I'd feel exactly the same.

It's not just a random thug, it's someone who knows who you are, knows where you live, knows how he can hurt you (not just physically).

It's ****ed up.

You have my complete sympathy, although I can't say I understand completely - it has never happened to me, and I hope it never will.
I totally agree. "The Englishman's home is his castle" is a cliche, but so true. Talk to the police a bit more, see if they have advice - ask if it's worth phoning them next time you see him. TBH, if he's stabbed you twice and thrown stuff at you, I'm surprised they haven't moved the family. Maybe contact the council housing people and explain that he's knifed you, you don't feel safe, and you'd really like them to be moved asap (or something). I know they might not be willing because his family might be fine and it's just him who's the problem etc etc, but ....
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 17:29   #33
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Get idi to nibble at him.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 20:17   #34
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I know the feeling dude.

Somehow, I get the feeling I'm being targeted in my area. I'll explain later in a thread.

Sorry to hear that though.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 20:17   #35
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
I think a GD Jihad should be declared..
Someone said Jihad?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 22:55   #36
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts

You should invest in a gun, or at least a better knife than his. This one is kinda 1337.
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 23:18   #37
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Have you had any problems with him before this incident?

You have medical evidence that you were indeed stabbed? You know it was him? He can't just run away, his kids are there! Has the police given up on finding him?
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 23:35   #38
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well, I am sure that the social services will want to have a look at this family.

Also your attacker will probably be charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

Im quite sure that was the last of him.

Sorry to hear btw.. some people are really not worth the oxygen.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 02:55   #39
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

How much did getting stabbed hurt? I've always wondered.

Glad to know you're okay, anyway. He sounds like a bit of a nut.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 10:19   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

'Love thy neighbour.' Unless they're a shit head. In which case, kill the bastard.