User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Aug 2005, 23:38   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Wimmins & Angst

There haven't been nearly enough complaints about the opposite sex lately on these forums, or people complaining about their shitty lovelives.

The Background
I've been back in Jersey for about a month and a half now (school holidays - I start at my new school next week).

As I've needed to earn a bit of money to fund myself through this time, I got a job at the cinema. I've done it during the other holidays for university. It doesn't pay very well, but it's easy, and a lot of the staff are quite cool.

There is this one girl there - we'll call her Linda (coincidentally, that happens to be her real name too).

When I was over at Easter I ended up "pulling" this girl in a nightclub. I was pretty keen on her, but unfortunately I had to go back to university in 3-4 days time, so the prospect of a relationship was not particularly enticing.

There's a bit about it here, in the Lovelife bit.

Anyway.

The Situation
This girl is a little bit "strange". She's one of these girls who'll blow hot and cold. One minute she'll be flirting like hell, the next she'll practically ignore you.

The messed up thing is, I love that.

I don't go for girls who are nice and who you would love to take home to your parents. I have this annoying attraction to slightly mental girls.

So at the beginning of the summer, I see her out a couple of times. We were in a club, and she talks to me animatedly for about 10 minutes.

She then has to go somewhere, and I see her later. Whenever I see her though, she always rushes off.

Weird, I thought, but I dismissed it.

From then on, whenever I saw her out, she'd do something similar. We'd get really close, and then she'd always run off.

When we were at work together (she works at the cinema - it's how I know her), she'd be perfectly friendly.

I got pretty pissed off with her behaviour after a week or two, as I do quite like her.

I sent her an arsey text or two, and told her it was damn rude how she was behaving.

I proceeded to ignore her for about 2-3 weeks. Pretty immature, but it prevented her from head****ering me.

Anyway, she came on MSN the other night (which she rarely does) and started talking to me. At first I was receptive but curt, then I decided to be a bit chatty.

She was pretty friendly.

The next few times I was working, we were on the same shift, and often in the same place.

We ended up flirting a lot.

The Event
I asked her out for drinks on Friday evening (the one just gone), after work.

She said maybe.

The next day she said sure.

Then later she said her friends wanted to go out, so would it be ok if they tagged along with us. I didn't mind - it was all-girls, and they were all quite pretty.

It ended up though, that a bunch of my friends from work were going out too, and wanted me to come back to a houseparty at one of theirs. I was tempted - also I had a hunch this thing with Linda might go wrong - the whole mental thing of her running off when she was out with me.

So we all went in a group to the bar/club place, and had a few drinks.

I told Linda I was going to my mates, and that she should come up after the bar closed, unless she fancied going then with me.

She said she'd come up later.

So me and 3 other guys go back to Dave's house. We get out the sambucca, vodka and a few other bits and pieces of alcohol.

We ended up doing these Vapour things (I don't remember the details - it involves sucking up sambucca vapour that has been made by lighting the sambucca in a glass).

From then on it got a bit hazy.

At some point myself and the three other guys ended up naked in the jacuzzi thing Dave had outside. I have no idea who's idea it was, but it was pretty funny - and surprisingly non-homoerotic. I guess if you're comfortable with a situation, it doesn't become weird (sorry Silversmoke).

Linda rang, and said she'd be up in about 15 minutes, and wanted to know where Dave lived, for the taxi driver. She was coming on her own - her friends were going home.

She arrived, and seemed surprisingly non-plussed that all four of us were naked in a hot tub.

We told her to get in. She put on some of Dave's trunks, climbed in, and took off her bra.

There was nowhere to sit for her really (the design was so that there were four corners to sit in, the rest was kind of sloped I think) so she sat half on my knee.

I was all ;D

She got out and got some drinks for us, and I went to the loo.

I came back and found her lying on the patio floor outside (the jacuzzi was outside), with one of my friends (Adam) leaning over her. She seemed like she was laughing.

She turned round and had blood streaming out of her nose. She'd fallen down the stairs and was crying.

I was all ;(

So we spent the next 20 minutes helping her mop her face up while she cried. It was pretty messy.

I live kind of near her, so I told her I'd order a taxi for us.

We got in the taxi and headed to hers.

We went up to her room.

Now she'd calmed down a lot now, but then she hadn't seen a mirror. Her face had 3 separate cuts, and she had a bit of a thick lip too. She's a very pretty girl, but it wasn't nice to look at. I felt really sorry for her

I offered to get some tissue and water to try to clear her up, before she went to bed.

I came back and tried to help. She kept doing the drunk girly thing of "don't leave me *sob* *sob*".

I lay in bed with her and cuddled her a bit.

The rest of it is a bit hazy. I remember kissing her softly a bit, and her holding me.

Then I remember her straddling me.

I was drunk as hell.

I was horny as hell.

She straddled me and wanted to have sex.

I pushed her on her side and said something along the lines of "No, that really isn't a good idea. You're a virgin, and losing that on a drunken one-night stand is definitely not the way to go". Something similar anyway.

She hugged me and told me how sweet and stuff I was. Zing, I thought.

Secretly, I thought "I probably wouldn't have been able to get it up properly anyway" - she didn't need to know that.

In the morning, it wasn't pleasant. I was hungover, her face was hurting, and I just wanted to go home. I could tell she felt really embarrassed about the whole thing.

I made my excuses and walked home.

When I was sober later, I kicked myself for not having sex. It would have felt too much like taking advantage of her though. I know what I did was the "right" thing, but it's annoying.

The ""
Now the thing is, she's texted me more over the last two days.

Her recent texts, on me inviting her out and stuff, have been along the lines of "Please don't, you're leaving soon, so there's no point" and "I'd be too embarrassed to see you".

It's messed me up.

I'm really into this girl.

But I have to go to London on Wednesday, and I don't know when I'll next see her.

All the signs are that I should leave it be, forget about it. She's young (17), which should be a big deal, but for some reason I just don't care. She lives in Jersey, I'm going to be in London. She doesn't seem keen on the whole idea anyway. Plus she's mental.

But I want her

I'm just hoping that when I get over to the mainland, I won't think about her as much. I'll have too much else on my mind.

I was hoping for a much more substantial ending to this story. At least some huge rejection from her (the GD way!) - or at least to see her properly before I leave.

It's a bit of a crap story, but I'm feeling angsty.

Where else is better to tell tales of misery and relationship failure than GD, anyway?
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 23:39   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Wimmins & Angst

Three words for you:

"Broads"

"Is"

"Trouble"

Cliff (from Cheers) said that about his mum but i'm sure it applies here too.
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 23:42   #3
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thanks for the advice Pete!
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 23:45   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No problemo!
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 23:48   #5
sinnamon
Kung Fu Master

sinnamon is on a distinguished road

You really should have porked her when you had the chance :/
sinnamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 23:51   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

On a serious note not ****ing a girl when it's offered on a plate like that is always gonna make you feel :ohhh****ingshitwhydidntijustdoit: the next day (and for the rest of your life)!
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 23:53   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

what a wasted opportunity for future "so my one night stand is giving birth tomorrow" threads.
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:02   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

See - Nice guys never get the girl.

Anyway - ME:

I'm having the best sex of my life, with an amazing and beautiful girl who's completely head over heels about me. We get on perfectly, her family all love me, we're never bored together even when we do **** all.

BUT

I'm moving to Croydon and so I won't get to see her very often at all as she's in Sheffield.
I'm not sure I trust myself (I trust her entirely) with this whole long distance thing.
I haven't cheated on her at all really (one little kiss (no tongues) doesn't count does it?) yet. But that yet is a big one. If I don't see her for a few weeks and there are alternatives around I'm not sure I will be able to resist
What's worse is I think she knows that...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:25   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ah

TomKat in being a noble gentleman shocker.

I could tell you here it will all pay off, but fact is, you just are that nice lad most likely, so kicking yourself for not porking her is of no use, it's a good story to tell though.
But like, try and hook up with her during the christmas holidays or something
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:35   #10
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
On a serious note not ****ing a girl when it's offered on a plate like that is always gonna make you feel hhh****ingshitwhydidntijustdoit: the next day (and for the rest of your life)!
Seconded.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:38   #11
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one TomKat
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:39   #12
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
It's nice to know I'm not the only one TomKat
So, tell us about the wedding

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:41   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I wasn't on about the wedding
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:43   #14
Ste
Bored

Quote:
I wasn't on about the wedding
I want an 18 yr old

Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:44   #15
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
i had a dream the other day that i had sex with stew.

the odd thing was he seduced me (in black trunks), and i had a distinct feeling that i didn't really want to have sex with him.

of course we then visited a new 'health spa' were membership was 10k a year and the whole complex was just a series of rooms at different temperatures and humidities and all the staff had to be sycophanticly nice to you.
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:44   #16
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I want an 18 yr old
I want her to be 22
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:45   #17
Ste
Bored

Quote:
I want her to be 22
If she had told you she was 22 would you have believed her?

Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:46   #18
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
of course we then visited a new 'health spa' were membership was 10k a year and the whole complex was just a series of rooms at different temperatures and humidities and all the staff had to be sycophanticly nice to you.
Well I am a member of a nice health spa where many famous people and sports team visit (I saw the Derby manager there yesterday which made my day) but it's not 10k a year. Sorry.

Edit: I also only wear black trunks.

Last edited by Stew; 30 Aug 2005 at 00:47. Reason: Ste spotted a typo
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:46   #19
Ste
Bored

Quote:
(I saw the Derby manager there yesterday which made my dad)
made your dad what?

Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:47   #20
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
If she had told you she was 22 would you have believed her?
Probably not now I've seen a photo, no.
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:48   #21
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
made your dad what?
Clearly I meant made my day, but it made my dad point at him in a non subtle way now you ask.
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:48   #22
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Probably not now I've seen a photo, no.
well pretend she's 20 but looks a little young.

Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:49   #23
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
well pretend she's 20 but looks a little young.
But she's not been to university
Daddy would not approve.
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:50   #24
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Daddy would not approve.
You're not after her for the speed in which she can down a pint. Or the ability to make beans on toast. Or the interest in daytime TV.
So what are you missing?

EDIT and daddy doesn't have to meet her. In fact it's probably best not to!

Last edited by Ste; 30 Aug 2005 at 00:58.
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:50   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're pretty shit then Ste.

Nice story Tomkat. I hope this one was yours :P

You probably should have ****ed her. You did the "right" thing, but to be honest, whos keeping score anymore?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:52   #26
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:

Edit: I also only wear black trunks.
not the first time i've dreamed something that is true.

'oh we gods'

but if you could try to resist seducing me the next time we meet i'd be awfully obliged.
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:55   #27
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Daddy would not approve.
becoming an accountant and marrying below your status ...

are you trying to ruin your life entirely?
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:56   #28
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Not sure which of my posts you're talking about (or me at all)... But assuming it's my first one...

Yes, I know. It's bad. I managed to not cheat on her the entire time we've been out (3 months over christmas and a couple of months now) and that feels good! But then I've seen her almost every day in these times.
I'm hoping i'll not feel the need to go astray but I need to have closeness quite often.

I should be ok. Unless my housemates are really fit and nice and won't tell...

Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:58   #29
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
becoming an accountant

It's not that bad, I hope.
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 01:34   #30
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh

Nice story Tomkat. I hope this one was yours :P

You probably should have ****ed her. You did the "right" thing, but to be honest, whos keeping score anymore?

noone keeps score, society is slowly collapsing!
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 07:04   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The initial post in this thread was sponsored by the Energiser bunny in conjunction with the fox corporation. Remember our motto kids "You heard it first on fox, because nobody else makes up their own stories".
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 11:07   #32
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
managed to not cheat on her the entire time we've been out (3 months over christmas and a couple of months now) and that feels good!
I can see a halo sprouting from atop your head already!

Quote:
what a wasted opportunity for future "so my one night stand is giving birth tomorrow" threads.
Rids has that GD niche well and truly cornered, luckily for me.
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 11:09   #33
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Not sure which of my posts you're talking about (or me at all)... But assuming it's my first one...

Yes, I know. It's bad. I managed to not cheat on her the entire time we've been out (3 months over christmas and a couple of months now) and that feels good! But then I've seen her almost every day in these times.
I'm hoping i'll not feel the need to go astray but I need to have closeness quite often.

I should be ok. Unless my housemates are really fit and nice and won't tell...

Seriously, if you find it that hard to control yourself when you're more than a few miles away from her then break up with her now and save yourself the heartache.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 11:53   #34
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oddly enough i came about <--> close to hooking up with a stunning 'nearly 18' year old whilst in the states. she seemed to melt at the fact i had an english accent and could say things like 'bloody hell'.

i made the silly mistake of not asking for her number when things were going absolutely ace.

If someone wants to hear the 'story' surrounding it i can post it but if noone cares i wont (!)
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 12:00   #35
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I can see a halo sprouting from atop your head already!
I meant it in a kind of 'I realise how stupid that is' kind of way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Seriously, if you find it that hard to control yourself when you're more than a few miles away from her then break up with her now and save yourself the heartache.
I'm gonna try. I really am! I want it to work.

Unread 30 Aug 2005, 13:05   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Wimmins & Angst

I like a nice fat bird.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 13:09   #37
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

I can see why - http://www.webulagam.com/women/beaut...07/fatgirl.jpg
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 13:11   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't go in for the whole 'sex with Mr Potato Head lookalikies' thing.
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 13:15   #39
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

I bet you like her moustache though
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 13:19   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

However hard you try, you're not going to get me fixed up with your sister. Sorry.
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 13:23   #41
Madina
TashTastic

But she has a really nice personality.
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 13:32   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

When you retrive her personality from under 25 stone of wobbling fat, grease and hair, please tell me.
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 16:26   #43
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

threads like this make me glad i'm married
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 16:47   #44
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

if you strike me down my wimmin angst will become more powerful than you can possible imagine.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 16:48   #45
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
threads like this make me glad i'm married
posts like that make me want to stab rr in the face!

(no not really)

[shown your missus yet?]
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 16:50   #46
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yeah, decorating this week then hoping to get back to you
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 17:04   #47
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

cool
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 23:20   #48
Tomkat

I was texting her a bit earlier.

It ended up with this text from her to me, saying that she "likes me more than I think she does" and that "the only reason she didn't act on it was because I was going away". Oh, and "she'll miss me".

Stupid wimmins.
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 23:45   #49
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Stupid wimmins.
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 00:22   #50
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
oddly enough i came about <--> close to hooking up with a stunning 'nearly 18' year old whilst in the states. she seemed to melt at the fact i had an english accent and could say things like 'bloody hell'.

i made the silly mistake of not asking for her number when things were going absolutely ace.

If someone wants to hear the 'story' surrounding it i can post it but if noone cares i wont (!)
You can tell us and i wont slag you for whatever the content, but im not going to ****ing beg you

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote