User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 May 2003, 17:04   #1
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
ITT we share science jokes

Teacher: What is the integral of 1/(Cabin)

Pupil: It's a log Cabin.

Teacher: No, it's a House Boat, you forgot the + C.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 17:06   #2
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
long ago here

Two atoms bump into each other. One says 'I think I lost an electron!' The other asks, 'Are you sure?', to which the first replies, 'I'm positive.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 17:29   #3
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
long ago here

Two atoms bump into each other. One says 'I think I lost an electron!' The other asks, 'Are you sure?', to which the first replies, 'I'm positive.
Unread 29 May 2003, 17:42   #4
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
long ago here

ROFLMAO
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 19:01   #5
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Geek: What does DNA stand for layman?

Layman: Don't ask

....do not ask

....Do Not Ask

.....DNA

....haha
Unread 29 May 2003, 19:25   #6
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Jesus and his disciples were walking along the road one day when suddenly Jesus stopped. He turned to his disciples and said 'The world is like 2x^2 + 3x - 4' before carrying on walking. The disciples looked baffled and finally Luke said 'what is he talking about'.

Matthew replied 'don't worry it's just another one of his parabolas'

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 19:27   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Jesus and his disciples were walking along the road one day when suddenly Jesus stopped. He turned to his disciples and said 'The world is like 2x^2 + 3x - 4' before carrying on walking. The disciples looked baffled and finally Luke said 'what is he talking about'.

I was always crap at doing those
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 19:29   #8
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III

....do not ask

....Do Not Ask

.....DNA

....haha
Oh, I thought it stood for deoxyribonucleic acid...

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy

Guess x=(-3±√(41))/4 is where heaven meets hell, with earth stuck in between...
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 19:44   #9
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Science is the Comedy Joke reinvented for 2003
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 19:51   #10
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III

....do not ask

....Do Not Ask

.....DNA

....haha
National Dyslexics Association
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Unread 30 May 2003, 00:15   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
A winner is ELeeming.
Unread 30 May 2003, 07:33   #12
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Old Laser Physicists don't die. They just become incoherent.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 10:11   #13
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
a neutron walks into a bar and orders a drink.
'how much?' it asks. To this the bartender replies, 'for you, no charge'

HA HA HA
Unread 30 May 2003, 10:17   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
PLD
Unread 30 May 2003, 10:18   #15
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
More maths than science, but
Q: Why didn't Newton discover group theory?
A: Because he wasn't Abel
Unread 30 May 2003, 10:18   #16
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Monkehpimp
a neutron walks into a bar and orders a drink.
'how much?' it asks. To this the bartender replies, 'for you, no charge'

HA HA HA
ouch.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 10:50   #17
ELeeming
Cultured

Two bytes were at a bar. One byte turns to the other and says "Hey, I'm not feeling too well, I think I have a parity error." The other byte says "Yeah, I thought you looked a bit off."

------------------------------

There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

-----------------------------------

Two strings walk into a bar.

The first one says, "Barkeep, I'll have a gin and tonic."

Second string says, "Hey, that sounds good, I'll have one too.faklshfshe98Y)#Pnufdy80qbnw35u89HkLBEOHGP IUYR#oui#Ghibfsgey78iAhurq29iY UI*3ry9024hrneu89r5ji2'sdaiofse7598-U(3ijnrioapy8irjn423lo8*Y*()*#YRHRJNFJKL^*@#heui0U#NBU(*DH#(_JIDJ()ARH#JPF*&YG#keowfpy8q0938h4nklj*( H#&#Buydole9uq07hD#*()HD#*O*F)P$^GB DV E#(*YRE#HRJ$#)"

First string says, "Excuse my friend, he isn't null terminated."

--------------------------------------

A mathematician went nuts and believed that he was the differentiation operator. His friends had him placed in an asylum. All day he would go around frightening the other patients by staring at them and saying "I differentiate you!"

One day he met a new patient; and true to form he stared at him and said "I differentiate you!", but for once, his victim's expression didn't change. Surprised, the mathematician marshalled his energies, stared fiercely at the new patient and said loudly "I differentiate you!", but still the other man had no reaction. Finally, in frustration, the mathematician screamed out "I DIFFERENTIATE YOU!"

The new patient calmly looked up and said, "You can differentiate me all you like: I'm e to the x."

-----------------------------------------

Q: Why does a hamburger have less energy than a steak?

A: The hamburger is in the ground state.

---------------------------------------

An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The first one walks up to the bartender and asks for a beer. The second walks up and asks for half a beer. The third walks up and asks for a fourth of a beer. The fourth walks up, and before he can say anything the bartender pours two beers and says "Divide it up amongst yourselves."

----------------------------------------------

Werner Heisenberg was driving along the highway when a cop pulls him over for speeding. The cop asks him, "Sir, do you know how fast you were going?". Heisenberg says, "No, but I know where I am."

--------------------------------------------

Have you heard about the new oral contraceptive - hexanitrosobenzene? It has "NO" in all six positions

----------------------------------------------

A physicist and a mathematician are sitting in a faculty lounge. Suddenly, the coffee machine catches on fire. The physicist grabs a bucket and leap towards the sink, filled the bucket with water and puts out the fire. Second day, the same two sit in the same lounge. Again, the coffee machine catches on fire. This time, the mathematician stands up, got a bucket, hands the bucket to the physicist, thus reducing the problem to a previously solved one.

------------------------------------------------

One day a farmer called up an engineer, a physicist, and a mathematician and asked them to fence of the largest possible area with the least amount of fence.
The engineer made the fence in a circle and proclaimed that he had the most efficient design.
The physicist made a long, straight line and proclaimed "We can assume the length is infinite..." and pointed out that fencing off half of the Earth was certainly a more efficient way to do it.
The Mathematician just laughed at them. He built a tiny fence around himself and said "I declare myself to be on the outside."

--------------------------------------------------

Why did the physics pirates have so much trouble punishing there captives?
Because of their Planck length.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 30 May 2003, 10:57   #18
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
i don' half of these jokes man
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 11:44   #19
Cyp
∞+♪˛

{First joke in thread, second joke in thread, ..., last joke in thread}\{"Q: Why didn't Newton discover group theory? A: Because he wasn't Abel"}

Above is the set of jokes I understand, and find funny...

For once, a joke thread, where I actually understand most of the jokes... And even a couple I hadn't seen before...
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 11:50   #20
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
You saying you didn't get mine, or didn't find it funny?
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 12:03   #21
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Quote:
Originally posted by SYMM
You saying you didn't get mine, or didn't find it funny?
Didn't get it...
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 12:34   #22
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

Well, a person called Mr. Abel came up with (aspects of?) Group Theory. An Abelian Group is a special sort of Group, named after him. And Abel is a bit like Able, so its sort of a play on words, dys?
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 13:36   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Q: Why should followers of special theory of relativity not be taken
seriously?
A: They fail to see the gravity of the situation.

That one always makes me crack up. There's a few other great ones floating around but I don't have a clue where they are to be honest.

question: how many times can you subtract 7 from 83, and what is left
afterwards?
answer: I can subtract it as many times as I want, and it leaves 76 every
time.

is great too.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 1 Jun 2003 at 13:48.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 15:01   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Q: Why should followers of special theory of relativity not be taken
seriously?
A: They fail to see the gravity of the situation.

That one always makes me crack up. There's a few other great ones floating around but I don't have a clue where they are to be honest.
Pity it's inaccurate then.

The Special Theory of relativity created a metaphysical framework to allow a constant speed of light, with this maintained by the use of Lorenz Contractions.

General Relativity deals with gravity.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 15:10   #25
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Pity it's inaccurate then.

The Special Theory of relativity created a metaphysical framework to allow a constant speed of light, with this maintained by the use of Lorenz Contractions.

General Relativity deals with gravity.
thats why it's funny you twat
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 15:24   #26
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
it's not funny
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 15:24   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
It's much better with Quantum Mechanics, as the standard model disagrees with GR.

Why would it be funny if it was SR?

You may as well say 'Why do people who study the photelectric effect' etc; that was einstein's too. Is that funny?
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 16:56   #28
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
It's much better with Quantum Mechanics, as the standard model disagrees with GR.

Why would it be funny if it was SR?

You may as well say 'Why do people who study the photelectric effect' etc; that was einstein's too. Is that funny?
"Special", as a word, contrasts with "General". Yes, it would work as well with QM.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 16:57   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
"Special", as a word, contrasts with "General".
I don't see why that should make a difference; 'the gravity of a situation' is generally in the specifics.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 17:03   #30
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
IN THIS THREAD I'LL CUT YOU, I'LL CUT YOU GOOD.

YOURS BLOODLUSTFULLY,
PABLISSIMO

PS. YOU GET CUT GOOD
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 17:07   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I don't see why that should make a difference; 'the gravity of a situation' is generally in the specifics.

I hope you get killed by a falling iron girder.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 17:09   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I hope you get killed by a falling iron girder.
I don't have a problem with falling girders in general, just ones that kill me.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 17:11   #33
Not MrL_JaKiri
Not

Not MrL_JaKiri is an unknown quantity at this point
ITT we nitpick at science jokes.
Not MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 18:17   #34
DrNick
Land Based Biped

DrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these parts
what do you call an enzyme with no active site?

a catalytic antibody!

har har,
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 01:12   #35
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
An engineer, physicist and a mathematician are staying in a same hotel during a conference. At night when everyone is sleeping fire breaks loose in the hotel. The engineer wakes up, smells the smoke and runs out of his room heading for firepost.
Then he comes back and wets his whole room with water. His belonings were ruined but atleast he was sure he was safe.

The physicist wakes up, smells the smoke, takes up pencil and paper and writes down few equations. Then he runs for the bathroom and gets a glass of water. Pouring the water at delicatelly calculated place he puts the fire out with ease.

The mathematician wakes up, smells the smoke. He thinks for fews minutes, then runs for the bathroom and also gets a glass of water. Then he lights a match and drops it into the glass. As the match goes out he is relieved and mumbles out "Aah! a solution exists" and goes back to bed.

Last edited by Ditcher; 2 Jun 2003 at 01:18.
Ditcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 11:57   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

If it's Kelvin ringing about the value he's got for the age of the earth, tell him he's got the wrong number.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:10   #37
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
IN THIS THREAD I'LL CUT YOU, I'LL CUT YOU GOOD.

YOURS BLOODLUSTFULLY,
PABLISSIMO

PS. YOU GET CUT GOOD

I'll help.

These people shouldn't be allowed to breed.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:13   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
I'll help.

These people shouldn't be allowed to breed.
Too late, according to Proteus.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 18:26   #39
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i tried a few of these jokes on my none geek friends, and they didnt get them
but i did
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 19:27   #40
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I tried not to, I really tried, but I had to laugh at the ones I actually got :/
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 19:42   #41
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
This thread was funny up until the point MrL_JaKiri posted.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:12   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
This thread was funny up until the point MrL_JaKiri posted.
I rather like the kelvin pun.
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 00:53   #43
OldKal
Sadistic Hypocrit

OldKal is an unknown quantity at this point
If it's green and moves, it's biology
If it's purple and stinks, it's chemistry
If it doesn't work, it's physics
OldKal is offline   Reply With Quote