User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Apr 2003, 17:27   #1
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
About Snurx

Is anyone else getting a tad annoyed by his constant:

posts?

Just a minor point
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 17:29   #2
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Re: About Snurx

Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Is anyone else getting a tad annoyed by his constant:

posts?

Just a minor point
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 17:31   #3
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Re: Re: About Snurx

Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
Predictable

Unread 3 Apr 2003, 17:34   #4
Judge
Doh!

Re: Re: Re: About Snurx

Quote:
Predictable

Maybe we should all just give up words completely and reduce conversations down to a few daft images?

Unread 3 Apr 2003, 17:36   #5
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Re: Re: Re: Re: About Snurx

Quote:
Maybe we should all just give up words completely and reduce conversations down to a few daft images?

Unread 3 Apr 2003, 17:41   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

(Sumthing speshul, Cyrax?)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 17:42   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 17:44   #8
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
:eek:

"It's not in my arse!"
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 18:55   #9
Kal_Zakath
Terror and Hubris

Kal_Zakath is an unknown quantity at this point
Snurx is

Kal_Zakath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 19:16   #10
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point

hotdiggity!
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 19:31   #11
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
\o/

purity.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 20:43   #12
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: About Snurx

Quote:

--:eek:-- --:eek:-- &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; --:eek:-- --:eek:-- --:eek:-- &nbsp; &nbsp; --:eek:-- --:eek:--
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 21:21   #13
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
remember it was me who started the trend
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 09:36   #14
fdm2907
Banned

fdm2907 can only hope to improve
im with it
fdm2907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 09:38   #15
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by fdm2907
im with it
no, you're just spamming

Unread 4 Apr 2003, 09:39   #16
fdm2907
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
no, you're just spamming

'following the thread trend'
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 09:40   #17
Radical Edward

Quote:
'following the thread trend'
I know, and I am following the theme of the moment, which is you spamming. no matter how much you deny it

Unread 4 Apr 2003, 09:41   #18
fdm2907
Banned

Quote:
I know, and I am following the theme of the moment, which is you spamming. no matter how much you deny it

I am not spamming, I might be posting fast, but Its more than just hitting Reply and post like Snurx does
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 09:42   #19
Radical Edward

Quote:
I am not spamming, I might be posting fast, but Its more than just hitting Reply and post like Snurx does
I know. I guess I am being unfair really, since your posts are proper ones tbh.

Unread 4 Apr 2003, 09:44   #20
fdm2907
Banned

Quote:
I know. I guess I am being unfair really, since your posts are proper ones tbh.
Thank you.

However, this one is completely pointless.

If this was DPPH, I would just attach a naked girl pic...

Oh well
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 10:31   #21
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Thank you.

However, this one is completely pointless.

If this was DPPH, I would just attach a naked girl pic...

Oh well
DPPH > *.

Look at the last one I posted in.
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 10:34   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Another GD thread.
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 11:57   #23
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 12:04   #24
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
see sig

Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 13:55   #25
alastair18

alastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: About Snurx

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
--:eek:-- --:eek:-- &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; --:eek:-- --:eek:-- --:eek:-- &nbsp; &nbsp; --:eek:-- --:eek:--
because it can be used to express something far more effectively and concisely than words. As you have clearly shown
alastair18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 13:57   #26
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Snurx is

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 14:07   #27
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BesigedB
now we have a target to kill.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 14:15   #28
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam
see sig

for some odd reason, I took your link, maximised the window and stared at it... I can't see properly now :/

Unread 4 Apr 2003, 16:33   #29
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hey, this thread still lives!

Cyrax, did you see my little addition, just for you?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 18:00   #30
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Hey, this thread still lives!

Cyrax, did you see my little addition, just for you?
Yes I did, and I am not an idiot, just a roleplayer.
There is a distinction between the two; damned if I know what it is though :eek:
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 18:21   #31
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

)o(
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 18:29   #32
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 19:39   #33
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 19:47   #34
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

and are

:e_bunny: and :e_chick: are
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 20:48   #35
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Yes I did, and I am not an idiot, just a roleplayer.
There is a distinction between the two; damned if I know what it is though :eek:

Teh disagrees!

!
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 18:13   #36
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by BesigedB

no it wasn't ****face
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 18:21   #37
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 18:34   #38
Greek WaiterII

Snurx is tEh
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 19:00   #39
Judge
Doh!