User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Feb 2003, 00:26   #1
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Did you know

that when politically or socially forced to commit suicide, the Romans used to slit their wrists in a warm bath?

Apparantly you just feel yourself drifting away...
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 00:27   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Apparently the Labour Party want to teach Blair to do this...
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 00:28   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Sounds good to me.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 00:28   #4
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
Apparently the Labour Party want to teach Blair to do this...
They don't need to teach Bush to do it, just give him a bowl of pretzels.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 00:40   #5
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Asper
Or chocolate taped to the bottom of a bag with the sufforcation warnings crossed out.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 01:11   #6
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
MrL, now I'm worried.

Unread 20 Feb 2003, 04:33   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
MrL, now I'm worried.

he's just gone to bed at 3.40 am, so he's still here.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 14:10   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
That method is still used alot.
A lot less messy, and hard to catch, also a lot less painfull.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 14:13   #9
Idi

Re: Did you know

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
that when politically or socially forced to commit suicide, the Romans used to slit their wrists in a warm bath?

Apparantly you just feel yourself drifting away...
er lots of people do that every day still..............

did you know that the romans used to eat food?
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 14:14   #10
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Did you know

Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
er lots of people do that every day still..............

THEY DIDNT!!!!???
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 14:14   #11
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally posted by Idi

Have they stopped???

What do they eat now??

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 14:14   #12
Gitchin

Gitchin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
Or chocolate taped to the bottom of a bag with the sufforcation warnings crossed out.
Thats a bit optimistic isnt it, that assumes that he could actually read them if they werent crossed out. From what has been shown of Bush he has never shown any indication of being able to read
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 14:15   #13
Idi

Re: Re: Re: Did you know

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
THEY DIDNT!!!!???
THE DID!!!!
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 14:16   #14
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Re: Re: Re: Re: Did you know

Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
THE DID!!!!
WOW THOSE ROMANS ARE
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 14:16   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
BLOODY SPAMMERS!!!!!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 14:17   #16
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
BLOODY SPAMMERS!!!!!
us spamming

in this day and age

in these forums

.....okay
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 14:19   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Maybe i should start to spam too! Just to be a counter-weight..
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 14:21   #18
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Maybe i should start to spam too! Just to be a counter-weight..
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 17:15   #19
Kegluneq

Kegluneq is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
You have two left hands. My relevant observation of the day.
Kegluneq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 18:06   #20
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Asper
But he would need to learn how to eat then .
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 19:53   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
So, why in Tacitus' writing does he describe the Legate of the second legion falling on his sword after he failed to send help against the Boudiccan revolt?

I knew this was true of Greek tradtition, ie Ajax falling on his sword after his humiliations, and I was fairly sure Romans followed it on, but please correct me if im wrong.
That's military disgrace, wiggles.

Read about Seneca.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote