User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Apr 2003, 23:27   #1
acousticset

acousticset is an unknown quantity at this point
ok in need plans for a really good practical joke

there is some one who i really have to get back for constantly [pranking my mobile andyone got any good practical jokes
acousticset is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 23:32   #2
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Do you have access to a combine harvester?
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 00:17   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Right, this gets a little complicated, so bear with me:
[list=1][*]First, swap the SIM card in his phone for your own[*]Next, arrange a weekend camping or something but make sure he doesn't tell his parents where he's going[*]Pay your next door neighbour $5 to post a ransom note through your friend's parent's door the evening you leave[*]If and indeed when they phone his mobile to see if it's true, claim to be the kidnapper, and that their son will be killed unless they <insert claim here>[*]Whether or not they cooperate, phone them on day 2 of the holiday with the following message:
Quote:
I'm going to kill your son now, I really mean it

[*]Then shoot him. In the head. While on the phone. And bury the body or dump it in the lake or something.[/list=1]

LOL
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 02:11   #4
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Pyrotechnic Joke.

First get yourself some fireworks, a box of matches a 6 inch strip of 150Grit sandpaper and some wide adhesive tape.

Remove the Gunpowder mixture and keep it dry.

Second go to your Chemistry/Biology Lab

Fix a bunch of matches to the bottom corner of the door.

Tape the Sandpaper to the floor, at about a 18 inches from the door on the inside. (enough of a gap so you can slip out)

Place the pile of gunpowder near to where the matches will strike when the door is opened.

Turn on all the Gas taps.

Leave the building, and watch from a safe distance.

Last edited by Judge; 3 Apr 2003 at 10:04.
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 08:22   #5
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Wait until he's out of the house.

Secure a very strong rope to the ground, and tie the other end to the house using a slipknot.

Use duct tape to make the house airtight.

Attach a thin, hard to see rope to the slipknot, so you can easily pull the knot undone.

Fill the house with helium.

Hammer at the fundaments a bit, so the house gets loose from the ground.

Hide, and when your friend comes back, pull the rope to undo the knot, so his house flies away.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 08:24   #6
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
Wait until he's out of the house.

Secure a very strong rope to the ground, and tie the other end to the house using a slipknot.

Use duct tape to make the house airtight.

Attach a thin, hard to see rope to the slipknot, so you can easily pull the knot undone.

Fill the house with helium.

Hammer at the fundaments a bit, so the house gets loose from the ground.

Hide, and when your friend comes back, pull the rope to undo the knot, so his house flies away.
*roffles*
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 08:40   #7
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
why are these "practical jokes" so.... terminal?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 09:56   #8
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
contact the police and say you are recieving abusive phonecalls from him and see what happens

if nothing happens, just burn his house down.
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 11:20   #9
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
get him really drunk (something illegal is also good), ram a condom up his ass while he sleeps.

enjoy seeing his face after he's up. never tell him what you did, ever. that could fk him up in the hend if done right
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 14:27   #10
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
pay someone to put a dog collar in his burger.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 15:14   #11
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Get an old Mini from your local scrapper. About £100 should get something driveable for a short distance.

Wait till he's out for the day.

A Mini is easily taken to bits and reassembled inside a few hours by two people with tools.

Put it in his Lounge.

I've seen it done. It actually works.

Imagine finding a car in your lounge.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 15:15   #12
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
One of the most effective tricks played on me was simply that while I was showering, my friend took all the cups and glasses out of my kitchen and put them in rows on my lounge floor. It was funny because of the sheer pointlessness of it all. I mean, I was actually lost for words, so unexpected was this.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 16:42   #13
Akallabeth
Insomniac

Akallabeth is an unknown quantity at this point
- wait till night (approx 3 am)

- drive to victims house preferably with a pickup and 2-3 mates)

- dig a huge hole right into the middle of victims garden

- put soil onto pickup and dump it in a few km distance
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 18:09   #14
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
One of the most effective tricks played on me was simply that while I was showering, my friend took all the cups and glasses out of my kitchen and put them in rows on my lounge floor. It was funny because of the sheer pointlessness of it all. I mean, I was actually lost for words, so unexpected was this.

M.
Another trick is to turn all the books in bookcases the wrong way round or upside down, but make sure its a mixture cos it means turning back every single book.

Unless like me your books are just piled high in no sense of the word "Organised"
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 18:30   #15
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
1. get your friend drunk

2. get an egg

3. take the yellow part off the egg

4. carefully take your mate's pants off

5. drip the rest of the egg over his crack

6. wait for him to wake up....

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 18:32   #16
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
1. Slip Rohypnol in his drink.
2. **** in him the arse.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 19:03   #17
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot
1. get your friend drunk

2. get an egg

3. take the yellow part off the egg

4. carefully take your mate's pants off

5. drip the rest of the egg over his crack

6. wait for him to wake up....
traditional brasilian way of putting someone in an embarassing situation
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 20:56   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
get him drunk and shove a condom up his arse
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 09:52   #19
fdm2907
Banned

fdm2907 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Get an old Mini from your local scrapper. About £100 should get something driveable for a short distance.

Wait till he's out for the day.

A Mini is easily taken to bits and reassembled inside a few hours by two people with tools.

Put it in his Lounge.

I've seen it done. It actually works.

Imagine finding a car in your lounge.

M.

rofl

This has to be the most amazing prank ever
fdm2907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 15:24   #20
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
my mate bought this bird a carrot and some batteries and gave them to her in the cantine. that was pretty funny.
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 15:32   #21
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
1. Steal His Underpants
2. ?
3. Profit

or.

1. buy 2000 plastic cups
2. place them on the ENTIRE floor in his room (take heed to the opening of his door)
3. fill these cups with water
4. ......
5. Profit
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 15:34   #22
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
1. Steal His Underpants
2. ?
3. Profit

or.

1. buy 2000 plastic cups
2. place them on the ENTIRE floor in his room (take heed to the opening of his door)
3. fill these cups with water
4. ......
5. Profit
get a small inflatable swimming pool

that way he won't be able to empty it very easily
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 15:35   #23
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:

M.
sellotaping/glueing/blutacking everything you can find to someones ceiling works also... done it.. it was teh funneh as my mate spends 30 mins or more on the bog, and we were all waiting to go out.

Unread 4 Apr 2003, 15:36   #24
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
get a small inflatable swimming pool

that way he won't be able to empty it very easily
and you think emptying 2000 individual full cups of water will be easier to empty?
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 15:40   #25
Radical Edward

Quote:
and you think emptying 2000 individual full cups of water will be easier to empty?
possibly not. filling 2000 cups would be a tad harder than one swimming pool though.

Unread 4 Apr 2003, 15:42   #26
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
possibly not. filling 2000 cups would be a tad harder than one swimming pool though.
yes but a swimming pool is hard to manuvure

the effort of filling the cups is poportinal the the end result
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 15:44   #27
Radical Edward

Quote:
yes but a swimming pool is hard to manuvure

the effort of filling the cups is poportinal the the end result
an inflatable one? or one of those with the floppy sides.....

granted the cups would be funnier though, especially if you covered every available vertical surface with them. It's something to do while he is out though, since 2000 cups at 5 secs a cup = a long time.

Unread 4 Apr 2003, 15:45   #28
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
an inflatable one? or one of those with the floppy sides.....

granted the cups would be funnier though, especially if you covered every available vertical surface with them. It's something to do while he is out though, since 2000 cups at 5 secs a cup = a long time.
it took 40 minutes
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 15:46   #29
Radical Edward

Quote:
it took 40 minutes
not too bad then... just you on your own?

Unread 4 Apr 2003, 16:20   #30
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
not too bad then... just you on your own?
me on my own with 4 empty 2 litre coke bottles

to save the time on going to kitchen and back