User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Mar 2003, 02:53   #1
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Terrorists to look out for

The department of Homeland Security has released these names of terrorists to look out for:

M'Balz Es-Hari
Graabir Boubi
Haid D'Slaami
Hous Bin Pharteen
I-Bin Pharteen
Izheet M'Drurz
Shaif Hirboush
Al-Suq Akweer
Moustaf Herod Upyur Pouper
Awan Afuqa
Yul Strokheet Al-Wautch
Apul Madeek-Aoud
Yuliqa M'diq aka Youana M'diq aka Youquqa M'Diq

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 02:56   #2
Welshy

IS there some kind of rule within the little "terrorism gang" which states that in order to blow up things and/or yourself and others, you must have a name that nobody but your own mother can pronounce?
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 03:14   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Terrorists to look out for

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
The department of Homeland Security has released these names of terrorists to look out for:

M'Balz Es-Hari
Graabir Boubi
Haid D'Slaami
Hous Bin Pharteen
I-Bin Pharteen
Izheet M'Drurz
Shaif Hirboush
Al-Suq Akweer
Awan Afuqa
Yul Strokheet Al-Wautch
Apul Madeek-Aoud
Thats probably the most amusing thing youve ever posted.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 03:48   #4
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Why aren't people like Ahkome R'ly and Bay Mea-Houre on that list? I feel that the americans intelligence network works poorly.
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 08:42   #5
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
I suppose that when you encounter someone who looks like he might be a terrorist in the street you proceed to ask him "are you Sh... Hou... G... oh what the ****! nevermind". I doubt I could remember these names if I had to.
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 09:11   #6
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Terrorists to look out for

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
are we the only tho that understood it ?
I didn't bother reading the names the 1st time thru.

But

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 09:44   #7
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:

M'Balz Es-Hari
Graabir Boubi
Haid D'Slaami
Hous Bin Pharteen
I-Bin Pharteen
Izheet M'Drurz
Shaif Hirboush
Al-Suq Akweer
Awan Afuqa
Yul Strokheet Al-Wautch
Apul Madeek-Aoud
So they finally found my name
well let them come, son of dog whore infidels.
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 10:10   #8
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
also ad Yahwe to the list............he is the #1 wanted terrorist in planetarion
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 10:16   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If anyone so much as considers making an 'arse bandit' joke I'll come down on them like a ton of things with high density and low cross sectional area.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 11:21   #10
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
I hate you
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 11:31   #11
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
how did people not get it?
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 11:32   #12
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Another potentially fine thread died for nothing...
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 11:33   #13
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
I heard that Hor Nipros Titute and Lez Bin Liqa used to be on that list, but were apparently removed, in exchange for doing special community service in the department of Homeland Security.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 12:03   #14
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
If I was Osama I would recruit white guy's with white mothers and white names. Bulletproof.
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 12:14   #15
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Indeed it seems most of the posters on this thread were a tad slower than normal.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 12:14   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
If I was Osama I would recruit white guy's with white mothers and white names. Bulletproof.
If you picked the French you could call them French Terrorists.

But in the States they'd be called Freedom Terrorists.

How would they cope with that?
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 12:34   #17
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
If you picked the French you could call them French Terrorists.

But in the States they'd be called Freedom Terrorists.

How would they cope with that?
shaddap
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 12:34   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Denied.
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 12:38   #19
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Denied.
Then I ask for dismissal.
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 12:47   #20
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Maybe this will help some of the slower contributors to this thread understand what's going on...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 12:56   #21
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Not that I will open upp that link, but I do infact get the 'sounds' of the Arabic names sounds rather amusing in English. I'm probably to dense to find your amusing jokes amusing.
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 13:19   #22
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Maybe this will help some of the slower contributors to this thread understand what's going on...
seen before, definately funny tho
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 15:34   #23
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
Not that I will open upp that link, but I do infact get the 'sounds' of the Arabic names sounds rather amusing in English. I'm probably to dense to find your amusing jokes amusing.
Whatever language the names are in, it couldn't be in Arabic, as "Moustaf Herod Upyur Pouper" has a couple of 'p' sounds in it...
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 21:23   #24
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:

M'Balz Es-Hari
Graabir Boubi
Haid D'Slaami
Hous Bin Pharteen
I-Bin Pharteen
Izheet M'Drurz
Shaif Hirboush
Al-Suq Akweer
Awan Afuqa
Yul Strokheet Al-Wautch
Apul Madeek-Aoud