User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Mar 2003, 11:33   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Question How many can you do?

How many coins can you flip off your elbow and catch?

I just this minute did 22 2p coins.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 11:37   #2
Julie

Re: How many can you do?

Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
How many coins can you flip off your elbow and catch?

I just this minute did 22 2p coins.
What's a 2p coins? I bet I can do more than you
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 11:43   #3
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
I just did 1 £1. Heh.
We used to do this all the time when i was in Junior school after they broke the world record on Record Breakers.
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 19:31   #4
ScotWiZ

ScotWiZ is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate stupid world records like that
round 2: 22:14
round 3: 33:23 something
round 4: forgot
round 5: pay? you're kidding right?
ScotWiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 19:55   #5
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[off topic]
Ever tried doing that drinking game where you have to flick beer mats up off the edge of the table and catch them?
[/off topic]

[on topic]

[/on topic]
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 20:02   #6
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
By flipping a coin off an elbow and catching it, do you mean throwing the coin upwards with your elbow, or having the coin rest on your elbow, removing the elbow, and then catching it?
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 16:27   #7
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
or having the coin rest on your elbow, removing the elbow, and then catching it?
Yes
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 16:48   #8
Cyp
∞+♪²

Could flip a 2 krone coin off my right elbow 36 times without dropping in a minute.
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 16:53   #9
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Yes
with the same hand?
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 17:08   #10
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
Could flip a 2 krone coin off my right elbow 36 times without dropping in a minute.
Cool. And how many can you stack up and catch in one go?
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 17:09   #11
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
with the same hand?
Yes. Off of the elbow and catch it with the same hand.
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 19:04   #12
Cyp
∞+♪²

Quote:
Cool. And how many can you stack up and catch in one go?
Didn't realize more than one at once was possible.

Just did 25. (Right hand, right elbow.)

Edit: Also just did 25. (Left hand, left elbow.)

Edit#2: Height of 25 coins: 4.3 cm, diameter: 2.4cm, diameter of hole in the middle: 0.4cm, weight: 0.14kg

Last edited by Cyp; 2 Mar 2003 at 19:13.