User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Feb 2003, 15:00   #1
eXe
Preacher

eXe is an unknown quantity at this point
Jesus loves you.....

I know some people think that Jesus doesn't love you or that he does not care about you. But he does. Jesus is everywhere, he’s there when you “polish the rocker”(also known as Masturbation), he’s there when you snort coke, he’s then when your shagging your best friends bird so you know that he’s everywhere. So believe!!

However, whatever you do, remember that if you do not make a decision to receive Christ as Savior, and increasingly follow Him as Lord, then your ‘decision’ sends you to eternal hell (II Thess. 1:8-10). God leaves the choice to you. What is your decision regarding His clear claims?

requires personal view on Jesus and God, and whether you believe in the almighty.

ROSARIUM VIRGINIS MARIAE
eXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 15:02   #2
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Let me tell you something pendejo, you pull any of your crazy **** with us, you flash your piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you and stick it up your ass and pull the ****ing trigger 'till it goes click.

You said it man. Nobody ****s with the Jesus.
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 15:03   #3
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
God forgives.

Nuff said.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 15:03   #4
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about
Re: Jesus loves you.....

Quote:
Originally posted by eXe
So believe!!

No thanks.
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 15:03   #5
eXe
Preacher

jesus is reborn

jesus does love you my child, theres no need to swear.

ROSARIUM VIRGINIS MARIAE
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 15:04   #6
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
'prove it'
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 15:05   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Donny: How come you don't roll on Saturday, Walter?
Walter: I'm shomer shabbas!
Donny: What's that, Walter?
Walter: Saturday is shabbas. Jewish day of rest. Means I don't work, I don't drive a car, I don't ****ing ride in a car, I don't handle money, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as **** don't ****ing roll!
Donny: Sheesh.
Dude: Walter, how--
Walter: Shomer shabbas!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 15:07   #8
Grimble
Banned

Your phone's ringing Dude
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 15:08   #9
eXe
Preacher

Marilyn Manson

Why do you support such a person. Someone that gives adverse comments about our lord, our saviour!

Come to the light my child, do not follow in his foot steps; he will soon see the light.

God bless you.

ROSARIUM VIRGINIS MARIAE
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 15:09   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
Your phone's ringing Dude

Grimble, my friend, you're entering a world of pain.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 15:11   #11
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Arrow Re: Jesus loves you.....

Jesus is gay then.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 15:11   #12
Grimble
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Grimble, my friend, you're entering a world of pain.
Jesus Marilyn, you bring a ****ing gun bowling?
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 15:11   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

What's Jesus' position on shagging tops?
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 15:12   #14
eXe
Preacher

God's Love
"God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life" (John 3:16).

God's Plan
"Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent" (John 17:3, NIV).

I am hinting something to you all, do you not see my hidden messages? The next generationg is coming the technological 10 curse.

ROSARIUM VIRGINIS MARIAE
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 15:14   #15
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Perpendicular.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 15:14   #16
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
did you know god was a rapist?

yep. thats right, u heard.

impregnation without consent.

jesus was a bastard child of mary.

(fuel... fuel... fuelling...)
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 15:14   #17
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Catholicism WOW!

Last edited by CjC; 25 Feb 2003 at 15:55.
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 15:14   #18
Grimble
Banned

Quote:
He's a pedo like Don

what do you think?
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 15:32   #19
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Re: Jesus loves you.....

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Jesus is gay then.
and your daddy
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 15:35   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
This thread is hugely amusing.

But, seriously, you eXe dude, youre not serious?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 15:42   #21
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Jesus loves you - but everyone else think's you're a ****.

As for my beliefs, I don't believe there is any higher power - tho I live my life by the satanic rules.(UHhh SCARY, YOU FREAK YOU !!! THAT BE BAD - Shut up, I'll explain) Much like everyone else in a modern society. The basic idea of satanism is to do what you think is right. If someone slaps you, why not slap back ? Or, you could tell the slapper that she/he was a complete twat trying to solve anything with his/her fist.
I don't not sacrifice anyone/anything at all. I don't pray to the devil, and I didn't sell my soul to a demon in a dark forest.

I have read "The satanic bible" by Anton Szandor LaVey, and I could relate to some of the things in it. And yes, some parts of it are silly, but the other parts make up for it. Also, i'd recommend this for reading. LaVey has some very interesting points.
I have also read "The Holy bible" which was a laugh, how am I supossed to live my life like that in this modern society ?

In fact, you might say that if you claim to believe nothing, if you claim to be a athiest, you live by the satanic rules. Most people just hasn't acknowlaged this, and if you won't, sure, why not. Satanism isn't for the bad people, it's for the modern normal individual.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 15:50   #22
sayonara
Shai Halud

Re: Re: Re: Jesus loves you.....

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
and your daddy
And both yo mommas.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 16:39   #23
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Anyone that believes any form of god needs to be shot clearly, wasting their life when they could be wasting it the good way.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:09   #24
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
Let me tell you something pendejo, you pull any of your crazy **** with us, you flash your piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you and stick it up your ass and pull the ****ing trigger 'till it goes click.
What films that from? Can't remember the name.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:09   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
What films that from? Can't remember the name.
It's from The Big Lebowski.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:10   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: Re: Jesus loves you.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
God is was created
Something of a confusion over the appropriate tense there.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:10   #27
sayonara
Shai Halud

...long time.

Sucky sucky? 5 dollah.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:11   #28
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
It's from The Big Lebowski.
Aha! Tar ;]
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:32   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: Jesus loves you.....

Quote:
Originally posted by eXe
Jesus loves you. Everyone else thinks you're a twat.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:33   #30
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
You go to church, you kiss the cross
You will be saved at any cost
You have your own reality, christianity

You spend your life just kissing ass
a trait that's grown as time has passed
You think the world will end today
You praise the lord, it's all you say

can't remember the rest.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:34   #31
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
jesus doesnt love me, due to the simple fact that he doesnt exist
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 18:35   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by eXe
If Jesus exists, then I demand proof.

Thomas demanded proof, and it was given.

Why can't I have it? It's just favouratism otherwise.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 13:38   #33
eXe
Preacher

hmm

i do not think many of you believe in God, am I correct?

ROSARIUM VIRGINIS MARIAE
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 13:40   #34
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: hmm

Quote:
Originally posted by eXe
I don't believe in religion, i believe in God
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 13:41   #35
sayonara
Shai Halud

I don't belive in moon giraffes.
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 13:44   #36
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: hmm

Quote:
Originally posted by eXe
It must be the shower of love and good things he bestowed upon me
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 13:45   #37
DarthDaddy

Religion is for the dumber part of the human race.
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 13:50   #38
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Having faith and believing in God is different from believing in organised religion.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 14:39   #39
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
Isn't there some kind of rule on here about undermining and insulting other peoples faith?

if not THERE SHOULD BE!
Yes, then we'd be free of people who insist on ramming "Jesus loves you" crap down our throats, because it's HIGHLY OFFENSIVE to more than half the world's population.
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 15:34   #40
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by eXe
The next generationg is coming the technological 10 curse.
Main screen turn on!
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 15:40   #41
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by G_frog
Main screen turn on!
Someone set us up the bomb!
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 15:51   #42
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
Having faith and believing in God is different from believing in organised religion.
The most intelligent thing i've heard all year.
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 17:21   #43
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Jesus was a bastard.
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 17:40   #44
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Geeza is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by eXe
Jesus is everywhere, he’s there when you “polish the rocker”(also known as Masturbation),
no...hes not. My room is quite small, Im fairly sure i would have seen him...there aren't many places to hide.

This of course leads me to the question....why does Jesus want to watch me "spank the monkey" ?

or would Jesus prefer the term "bash the bishop"
Of godlike hardship tells me I must die
Like a sick eagle looking at the sky.
---
Zak
Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 18:28   #45
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Religion is opium for the people.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 21:30   #46
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Yes, then we'd be free of people who insist on ramming "Jesus loves you" crap down our throats, because it's HIGHLY OFFENSIVE to more than half the world's population.
Has half the world's population even heard of that Jesus guy?

And how is it more offensive than "Albert Einstein loves you."?
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 21:52   #47
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Why did god give his only son a spanish name?? What about Eric, or Norman?!?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 21:58   #48
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by eXe
requires personal view on Jesus and God, and whether you believe in the almighty.
Ok, here's the deal:

I respect the fact that you believe in Jesus and his daddy, but, I just don't give a flying ****. Why do you feel you have spread the bollocks that was brainwashed into you as a child? It's people like you ramming the word of god down people's throats that has caused more harm in the world than your god, if he even existed, would allow.

Religion is the root cause of most of the worlds evil.

It's people like you that get me out of bed on a cold saturday morning ringing my ****ing doorbell and trying to tell me how great god is.

It's people like you that make me sick. If god really existed, he wouldn't need people like you to preach his word.

You go and pray to your god; but don't come here and tell me that I should do the same.
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 22:05   #49
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
...mohammad loves me more.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 22:12   #50
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Jesus died for his own sins, not mine.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote