User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:17   #51
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Get on it Karm, damn you.
Indeed Karm. Make it so

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:18   #52
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
I hope you didn't delete anything, as there was nothing wrong with any of the posts in this sticky so far...

M.
I deleted all the flames that had accumilated. I deleted nothing worthwhile.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:21   #53
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I deleted all the flames that had accumilated. I deleted nothing worthwhile.
Ach! A good flame-grilled thread can be a benefit sometimes... it serves to make the flamees look stupid :P

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:21   #54
Mong
Forever Delayed

Re: Stickied

Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian
I'll get to making the debating forum asap
probably will be active for the weekend
Posted 4th Feb :P

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:23   #55
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Stickied

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
Posted 4th Feb :P

M.
We'll have to bitch-slap him until he complies
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:25   #56
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
To the Roleplaying Mobile!
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:28   #57
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
To the Roleplaying Mobile!
You are making no sense Sire.

But if we do go to the RPG boards, my name will be Tim-the-horrible-timid-and-treelike-Troll-from-Texas.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:31   #58
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm making sense in the context of BitchSlap attack with +4 NewForum bonus.

Which isn't making much sense still.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:32   #59
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I'm making sense in the context of BitchSlap attack with +4 NewForum bonus.

Which isn't making much sense still.
LV20 DAVRO
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:33   #60
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

There's no such thing as a LVL20 Davro, he can only go up to LVL19 before evolving into KenDodd.

Know you nothing?
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:35   #61
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
There's no such thing as a LVL20 Davro, he can only go up to LVL19 before evolving into KenDodd.

Know you nothing?
Comédeon!

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:36   #62
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I laughed.

Impressive given I'm coughing up blood.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 09:29   #63
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I pick Rids and Torz on my team.

NEENER NEENER NEENER!
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 02:53   #64
Idi

is this actually going to happen? or am i going to waste bandwidth every time i look at this forum because this thread is just stuck here, at the top, stickied?!

Unread 18 Feb 2003, 10:02   #65
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
is this actually going to happen? or am i going to waste bandwidth every time i look at this forum because this thread is just stuck here, at the top, stickied?!
Everybody shout at Karm!

KARM!KARM!KARM!KARM!KARM!KARM!KARM!KARM!KARM!

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 18 Feb 2003, 11:20   #66
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Where the hell has Karm been recently?

He hasn't stuck his oar in on GD where it wasn't wanted for days, nay weeks now.

I fear something is afoot!
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 13:13   #67
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Where the hell has Karm been recently?
He's dead down the drains. I gave him some drugged onions.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 11:02   #68
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
The idea is a really good idea, i've done some debating in my time, and so long as people involved make it work, is will. However, it should me made a rule that any copying and pasting from external sites will be dealt with harshly, and other strict measures. I look forwards to beating you all
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 15:38   #69
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Where the hell's this forum?
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 16:48   #70
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The title says threads, the thread says forums.

Bizarrio
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 17:06   #71
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Where the hell's this forum?
I've finally joined the majority in 'believing it when I see it' where anything PA related is concerned. Months of optimism and positivity with no visible result have taken their toll, I now believe it when it's in front of my eyes
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 17:29   #72
Idi

Planetarion is all mouth and no trousers.

Unread 20 Feb 2003, 18:18   #73
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
I want to propose a motion:

This house believes that whites are the superior race.

(NB. I realise that this is a controversial, and apparently racist, this is a reason why it makes it such a good debate.)
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:10   #74
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

ah, problem with that is that people have to make individual pleas for something, and therefore would be forced to state the fact that whites are better than blacks or vice versa. that's against the overall forum rules, and for good reasons, i don't think debates can be on things like that, especially seeing as there's a poll at the end for agreeing or otherwise
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 08:51   #75
The Chip

The Chip is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by inf
I want to propose a motion:

This house believes that whites are the superior race.

(NB. I realise that this is a controversial, and apparently racist, this is a reason why it makes it such a good debate.)
you are implying there are two or more *right* sides?
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 09:27   #76
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by The Chip
you are implying there are two or more *right* sides?
There's the opposition (racism is bad), and there's the toss side which is based on known genetic differences.

It would probably all fall apart though.
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 22:01   #77
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Yes, a racist thread would be against forum rules.

But it shouldn't be.
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 23:16   #78
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Yes, a racist thread would be against forum rules.

But it shouldn't be.
of course it should be, racism is the scurge of society, its discrimination because someone's different, which is completely wrong, and unfair. it creates the elitist society that has twice caused world wars, it shouldn't be allowed anywhere
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 23:35   #79
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by WST
of course it should be, racism is the scurge of society, its discrimination because someone's different, which is completely wrong, and unfair. it creates the elitist society that has twice caused world wars, it shouldn't be allowed anywhere

Surely one of the thrills of debate is to try to make someone whose opinions are wholly different to your own reconsider their way of thinking. I think the topic of racism would produce a very good debate if moderated properly. I don't think there's any point in having a debating board if we're not going to tackle difficult and controversial issues.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 11:23   #80
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Debating isn't about changing people's views. It's about making a good argument.

As an aside, a study showed that people almost never change their minds, no matter how good the argument.
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 11:27   #81
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Surely one of the thrills of debate is to try to make someone whose opinions are wholly different to your own reconsider their way of thinking. I think the topic of racism would produce a very good debate if moderated properly. I don't think there's any point in having a debating board if we're not going to tackle difficult and controversial issues.
yeah, but a debate on racism would mean that people would have to post racist views, even though they may not hold them, and this could be hurtful for some readers, especially for those for whom this subject hits a nerve
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 18:54   #82
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by WST
yeah, but a debate on racism would mean that people would have to post racist views, even though they may not hold them, and this could be hurtful for some readers, especially for those for whom this subject hits a nerve
Well, people aren't being forced to debate 'there' (if and when a 'there' is ever established), and those that are debating are probably sensible and intelligent enough to realise that controversial arguments put forward are probably not the actual views of the debater who is using them.

Though it seems unlikely that it will ever happen, there would be more people opposed to it than for it, I think specifically of JJ, for obvious and valid reasons.
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 23:49   #83
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

Quote:
Well, people aren't being forced to debate 'there' (if and when a 'there' is ever established), and those that are debating are probably sensible and intelligent enough to realise that controversial arguments put forward are probably not the actual views of the debater who is using them.
Yeah, but whoever believes them or doesn't is irrelevant, what is relevant is that the view is displayed, and if this is a view that offends a large proportion of people, then it has no place here
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 00:52   #84
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by WST
it creates the elitist society that has twice caused world wars, it shouldn't be allowed anywhere
Intolerance of political views is terrible, it creates totalitarian state(s) and helped to cause at least one world war plus millions of other political murders...etc.

Yes - racism is bad. But I don't think it should be banned. Someone posting why they don't like black people isn't going to lead to world war 3, or anything else. Obviously this is up to the forum moderators/admin/owners but I'm merely stating my view that I disagree with the rule.

There are numerous things which are "bad", but we don't prevent people posting about why nuking China would be a good thing, etc.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 01:19   #85
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Humans have caused all evil deeds in history. I propose the banning of all humans from the forums. Leaving only Nodbot.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 02:37   #86
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Humans have caused all evil deeds in history. I propose the banning of all humans from the forums. Leaving only Nodbot.
And Muslim.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 04:40   #87
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
And Muslim.
a cruel and unusual punishment.

and sunday8pm
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 09:02   #88
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
a cruel and unusual punishment.

and sunday8pm
Clearly justified however.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 10:42   #89
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

Quote:
Intolerance of political views is terrible, it creates totalitarian state(s) and helped to cause at least one world war plus millions of other political murders...etc.

Yes - racism is bad. But I don't think it should be banned. Someone posting why they don't like black people isn't going to lead to world war 3, or anything else. Obviously this is up to the forum moderators/admin/owners but I'm merely stating my view that I disagree with the rule.

There are numerous things which are "bad", but we don't prevent people posting about why nuking China would be a good thing, etc.

there's a difference between nuking china and racism

racism is the intolerance of someone because they are different. whilst i agree that people are free to hold this view, not allowing people to hold a view is appalling, the question as to which race is better is not one fit for these boards, as it involves the slating of a proportion of people because they are different. i've had red hair all my life, and i'd be appalled and upset if the debate 'people with red hair are lower than everyone else' came up, it's the same thing
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 10:43   #90
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by WST
'people with red hair are lower than everyone else'
Are you nodrog in disguise?
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 11:24   #91
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

actually nod is me in disguise

(seriously, i'm not, http://gallery.netgamers.org for proof)
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 14:11   #92
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by WST
i've had red hair all my life, and i'd be appalled and upset if the debate 'people with red hair are lower than everyone else' came up, it's the same thing
Then don't read the thread then. Why should entire debates be censured because some people might find them upsetting? I find the idea of nuking China to be quite appalling and upsetting, but until someone comes to my home and forces me at gunpoint to read every last thread on these boards, I'm fine with people posting these views.

If there was a debate "Why White People Are Superior to Blacks" you can hardly read it and then claim to be offended by the racism. What were you expecting when you opened the thread?
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 17:37   #93
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

Quote:
Then don't read the thread then. Why should entire debates be censured because some people might find them upsetting? I find the idea of nuking China to be quite appalling and upsetting, but until someone comes to my home and forces me at gunpoint to read every last thread on these boards, I'm fine with people posting these views.

If there was a debate "Why White People Are Superior to Blacks" you can hardly read it and then claim to be offended by the racism. What were you expecting when you opened the thread?
but the title 'why white people are superior to blacks' is offensive in itself
people want to take part in these debates (assuming it's going to happen one day) and they shouldn't be kept away because they're being slated, and they're whole heriatage is being insulted
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 17:51   #94
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

People insult the english stereotype, and that's deemed 'suitable'. So why is racism different?
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 18:07   #95
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

at what point did i say that was suitable?
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 18:09   #96
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by WST
at what point did i say that was suitable?
At which point did I say that you said that that was suitable?
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 18:27   #97
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

sorry, it felt implied
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 18:44   #98
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Is "Are Whites Superior To Blacks?" Superior To Blacks?
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 18:49   #99
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

wtf?
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 08:42   #100
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
The whole black vs white (black and white in alphabetical order) thing is way too overdone.

"Are green people superior to purple people?"

(Please let me know if the above offended you.)

A longer alternative, "Are green and purple striped people superior to green and purple checkered people?"
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Closed Thread