User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 18:29   #151
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Or the French
I've got something more interesting planned for them...

Come Gayle, let us overthrow lucifer and rule hell as a non-conventional king and queen!
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 18:34   #152
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I've got something more interesting planned for them...

Come Gayle, let us overthrow lucifer and rule hell as a non-conventional king and queen!
\o/

Do I get a tail? I could find some interesting uses for a tail
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 18:35   #153
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
\o/

Do I get a tail? I could find some interesting uses for a tail
:eek:

If you want
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 18:38   #154
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
:eek:

If you want
We'd have to re-decorate or something though. I think the flames would look much better in lilac and all that brimstone would just have to go!
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 18:41   #155
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
We'd have to re-decorate or something though. I think the flames would look much better in lilac and all that brimstone would just have to go!
Might be useful if we we're having a barbeque though.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 18:43   #156
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Might be useful if we we're having a barbeque though.
And eat sulphury burgers? Icky! I know what to do with it all though, we can dump it all on top of Ian Paisley and make everyone happy
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 18:44   #157
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
And eat sulphury burgers? Icky! I know what to do with it all though, we can dump it all on top of Ian Paisley and make everyone happy
Can't we save some to make the patio?
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 18:46   #158
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Can't we save some to make the patio?
I suppose so. Make sure you get the mix right though, I wouldn't want to have to get Charlie and Tommy in to fix it...um...Charlie...um...on second thoughts anything that makes her more likely to visit is a good thing
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 18:47   #159
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

More yorkshire people?
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 18:48   #160
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
More yorkshire people?
Charlie Dimmock and Tommy Walsh, the Ground Force crew \o/

Anyone for decking?

[edit] I forgot you don't have a babblebox [/edit]
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 18:50   #161
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Ah those people.

I think we should leave the garden for a while, unless we want some sort of rockery. What do you think?
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 18:51   #162
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
If a drunken driver swerves off the road, killing your son, is that of God? And should that driver be punished, as he was merely acting out the will of God?
We can hypothesize, theorize, even jazzercize, it's pointless to play "what if".

I can only say that I believe that God wanted my son with him more than He wanted him on earth, and that the legal powers will take care of the driver. I would have to try very hard to forgive the driver, but I would try.

Yes, I would be hurt, yes, I would be angry, and yes, I would grieve over a lost son, but who would I be grieving for? Not my son, as he will be in a place that is safe and wonderful. I would be grieving for myself, and I have no patience for self-pity.

Let me ask you this. Your <insert family member here> is dying of inoperable brain cancer. All that can be done medically has been done. They ask you to get a priest or other clergyman to pray for healing. You do as requested, and the next day, the cancer is completely gone. It is, by all accounts, a miracle, and you have witnessed it. What do you do?!

Well, I have seen that and quite a few other instances of healing.

Nothing like seeing it first hand to convince a doubter.

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 18:55   #163
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Wî†ne§§ †GñA†
Leaving aside your first sentence, and that theology is all speculation anyway...

Show me the evidence for the miracles.

ps. Why did Jesus decide to Save Thomas, but none of the rest of the unbelievers? Favouratism, that's all it is.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 18:55   #164
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Let me ask you this. Your <insert family member here> is dying of inoperable brain cancer. All that can be done medically has been done. They ask you to get a priest or other clergyman to pray for healing. You do as requested, and the next day, the cancer is completely gone. It is, by all accounts, a miracle, and you have witnessed it. What do you do?!
Hypotheticals do not evidence make.

One correlation does not demonstrate a causal link.

Isn't this great? We* are learning things!

*You.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 18:56   #165
G_frog
Look over there!

Quote:
We can hypothesize, theorize, even jazzercize, it's pointless to play "what if".
Chap in my siggy did quite well from it (altho it backfired in EPR admittedly).
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 18:56   #166
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Anyway, keep all this relgion out of my and Gayle's homemaking thread.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:00   #167
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Leaving aside your first sentence, and that theology is all speculation anyway...

Show me the evidence for the miracles.

ps. Why did Jesus decide to Save Thomas, but none of the rest of the unbelievers? Favouratism, that's all it is.
See, I'm not trying to convert you. I could really care less about a bunch of pixels on a computer screen, because that's all you are to me, nothing else.

To use your logic, you don't exist, and you can't prove to me that you do, unless I am standing over your shoulder, watching you type the words on your keyboard, and only then, I would have to then rush to my system to see the words there immediately after you hit the submit button. Then, I would need a DNA sample, a dental Panograph, and the support of at least 12 references..

I don't need to give you evidence of anything. It was shown to me, and that was God's plan for me. If you want to see, you will do so when you are ready, and not before. No one can make you believe anything.

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:01   #168
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
To use your logic, you don't exist, and you can't prove to me that you do, unless I am standing over your shoulder, watching you type the words on your keyboard, and only then, I would have to then rush to my system to see the words there immediately after you hit the submit button. Then, I would need a DNA sample, a dental Panograph, and the support of at least 12 references..
You appear to be misunderstanding the nature of empiricism.

Giles, correct the man.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:03   #169
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:

I can only say that I believe that God wanted my son with him more than He wanted him on earth, and that the legal powers will take care of the driver. I would have to try very hard to forgive the driver, but I would try.
And I'd admire you for trying to forgive them.
Quote:
Yes, I would be hurt, yes, I would be angry, and yes, I would grieve over a lost son, but who would I be grieving for? Not my son, as he will be in a place that is safe and wonderful. I would be grieving for myself, and I have no patience for self-pity.
This is where it falls down again for me, you have been (hypothetically) deprived of the years with your son and yet you 'know' that he's in a 'better place' so it's ok really. Unless you accept what is (in reality) an unknown as fact this makes no sense.
Quote:

Well, I have seen that and quite a few other instances of healing.

Nope, didn't work. After falling out with the CofE I had a 2 year long flirtation with the Greater World Christian Spiritualist Church (places of worship in most major towns/cities if you look for them) and they have a major thing about healing. It doesn't prove anything though, Occam's Razor still says a medical hypothesis is the best bet.

As sceptics go I think you could say I'm pretty hard core
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:04   #170
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Originally posted by G_frog
Hypotheticals do not evidence make.

One correlation does not demonstrate a causal link.

Isn't this great? We* are learning things!

*You.
I don't have to prove anything to anyone but myself,...I'm not trying to convince anyone here of anything. I have witnessed more than 6 major healings which have yet to be explained by science. Like I said, that is proof for me, and it DOES make evidence.

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:05   #171
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
You appear to be misunderstanding the nature of empiricism.

Giles, correct the man.
Save it for the debates, I'm through now because it is now progressing beyond discussion to sniping and snipping. I'm not going to get drawn into it.

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:05   #172
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Ah those people.

I think we should leave the garden for a while, unless we want some sort of rockery. What do you think?
Can I have an alpine rockery? I don't want all those Hieronymous Bosch carniverous jobbies all over the place
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:05   #173
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
You appear to have misread, misunderstood or mistaken Giles's post's meaning.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:07   #174
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
You appear to have misread, misunderstood or mistaken Giles's post's meaning.
No one here going by that name. No matter, like I said, I'm through,...you guys can carry on with your little sewing circle now.

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:09   #175
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
carry on with your little sewing circle now.
Oi! I made a serious reply
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:09   #176
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I don't have to prove anything to anyone but myself,...I'm not trying to convince anyone here of anything. I have witnessed more than 6 major healings which have yet to be explained by science. Like I said, that is proof for me, and it DOES make evidence.
What kind of healings, and how fast?
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:10   #177
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
No one here going by that name. No matter, like I said, I'm through,...you guys can carry on with your little sewing circle now.
I think you could have inferred that I meant G_Frog, somehow.

Quote:
Save it for the debates, I'm through now because it is now progressing beyond discussion to sniping and snipping. I'm not going to get drawn into it.
What appears to be a major misunderstanding on your part wouldn't be sniping, methinks.

But now, to more important things

Quote:
Can I have an alpine rockery? I don't want all those Hieronymous Bosch carniverous jobbies all over the place
of course my dear, you need but decide the scale.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:12   #178
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
I think you could have inferred that I meant G_Frog, somehow.

What appears to be a major misunderstanding on your part wouldn't be sniping, methinks.

But now, to more important things

of course my dear, you need but decide the scale.
Hmmm...Alpine scale \o/

I would have gone for the Himalayan but I want space for a little gazebo too
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:13   #179
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Hmmm...Alpine scale \o/

I would have gone for the Himalayan but I want space for a little gazebo too
How about a croquet lawn?
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:19   #180
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
How about a croquet lawn?
I'm poison \o/
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:20   #181
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I'm poison \o/
What is this (I presume) pop culture reference of which you speak?

The only thing I can think of that has Cruqeut in is Heathers
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:22   #182
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
What is this (I presume) pop culture reference of which you speak?

The only thing I can think of that has Cruqeut in is Heathers
Please tell me you know the rules
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:24   #183
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Please tell me you know the rules
I haven't played in years dear, you'll have to remind me as and when the situation arises.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:27   #184
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
I haven't played in years dear, you'll have to remind me as and when the situation arises.
When you hit the last post you become 'poison' and any ball you hit from then on is out of the game

Did you play that weird version where the winner is the one who hits the post first as opposed to the last one left in play?
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:29   #185
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
When you hit the last post you become 'poison' and any ball you hit from then on is out of the game

Did you play that weird version where the winner is the one who hits the post first as opposed to the last one left in play?
Both at varying times; ta muchly.

What other amenities should our Fortress of Evil have?
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:34   #186
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
What other amenities should our Fortress of Evil have?
A bit skull shaped door of course! With plum coloured lipstick and black mascara

Maybe a few (large) Bosch prints to frighten the sinners...OOH! Almost forgot the sinners! Lemme see...

Lock all the lawyers in a cell with Beelzebub, (known to his friends as Bubba) and let him show them how their clients felt \o/
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:35   #187
Asper

Ehhhhhh from all I've read I'll probably go to a hell or two myself

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:35   #188
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
A bit skull shaped door of course! With plum coloured lipstick and black mascara
How Rocky
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:37   #189
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
How Rocky
Make the homophobes play out the RHPS for all eternity
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:38   #190
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Make the homophobes play out the RHPS for all eternity
Won't they go into heaven as bigoted children of god?
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:40   #191
G_frog
Look over there!

You can use your fortress as a staging post for an attempt to kill God, only to find that in an ironic twist, he's really old and dies anyway when a couple of kids knock over his chair.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:42   #192
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by G_frog
You can use your fortress as a staging post for an attempt to kill God, only to find that in an ironic twist, he's really old and dies anyway when a couple of kids knock over his chair.
Well, we've already defeated Lucifer Morningstar
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:44   #193
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Won't they go into heaven as bigoted children of god?
Not necessarily, the church has no monopoly on bigots

Quote:

Who needs a straging post? I'm gonna fix it so we get McGuyver and the A Team. Give them a broken bike, some sticky back plastic, and a knackered old shed and we'll have a doomsday weapon in hours \o/
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:45   #194
Asper

Quote:
Well, we've already defeated Lucifer Morningstar
Morningstar?

Take over heaven from your hellish fortress?

Me thinks your both very very verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy bored

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:47   #195
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Not necessarily, the church has no monopoly on bigots

Who needs a straging post? I'm gonna fix it so we get McGuyver and the A Team. Give them a broken bike, some sticky back plastic, and a knackered old shed and we'll have a doomsday weapon in hours \o/
The A-Team have killed lots of people. McGuyver I don't know much about.

And true on the bigots comment. Lets just hope they can sing.
Closed Thread