User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jan 2003, 08:25   #1
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Keyboards

I've been used to manipulating my own Microsof(er) keyboard, and this one's a fine Finnish model \o/. Thus, because many people fail to write my nick correctly around here, or fail to write ü, I've been wondering, what kind of keyboards you turds around there use? Does every little country have a different keyboard?

Mine's got å, ö, and ä as normal letters on it - so I can obviously type them without seeking an ascii key for it. In addition, I've got this nice button with ^ ~ and ¨ in it, wich allows me to manipulate letters like ñ and õ, and even ü.

Is there something my dear wireless has missed, or is this all crap in Finnish keyboards just extra?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 08:37   #2
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
i guess the masses dont find you worthy of a ä
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 08:38   #3
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Main keys:
`1234567890-=
qwertyuiop[]\
asdfghjkl;'
zxcvbnm,./
Shift:
~!@#$%^&*()_+
QWERTYUIOP{}|
ASDFGHJKL:"
ZXCVBNM<>?

Esc, F1 through 12, Print screen, Scroll lock, Pause/break, insert, Home, page up, page down, Delete, End, Tab, Shift, Capslock, Control, Alt, Number lock, and a couple of Winows shortcut keys for start window and page box, plus Cd controlsd, volume, messages, phone, TV, Radio and sleep buttons.
No ascii characters
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 08:42   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
A normal US 104-key keyboard. No fancy ASCII characters.

Under windows ME I could type the " or '-character followed by any vowel, and it would place the two dots above it automatically.
Win2k fails to do this.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 08:42   #5
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Nixjim
Main keys:
`1234567890-=
qwertyuiop[]\
asdfghjkl;'
zxcvbnm,./
Shift:
~!@#$%^&*()_+
QWERTYUIOP{}|
ASDFGHJKL:"
ZXCVBNM<>?

Esc, F1 through 12, Print screen, Scroll lock, Pause/break, insert, Home, page up, page down, Delete, End, Tab, Shift, Capslock, Control, Alt, Number lock, and a couple of Winows shortcut keys for start window and page box, plus Cd controlsd, volume, messages, phone, TV, Radio and sleep buttons.
No ascii characters
Main
§1234567890+´qwertyuiopå¨asdfghjklöä'<zxcvbnm,.-

Shift
½!"#¤%&/()=?`QWERTYUIOPÅ^ASDFGHJKLÖÄ*>ZXCVBNM;:_

Alt (I can get sum more stuff with alt + main)
@£$€{[]}\~|

Esc, same F´s, Print, Scroll, Pause/brea, the same stuff as you do, no cd control etc, nor volume, messages or phone.

Then there's the arrowpad (obviously you got one too) and the numpad. Then, as I said, I can double some main keys for stuff like ü and õ.

Dunno, I only lack the speshal cd- etc phone turd controlling centers. I do have zounds of windows crap here, but it's all in vain to me.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 08:44   #6
Dreadnought!

mine are

`1234567890-=
qwertyuiop[]
asdfghjkl;'#
zxcvbnm,./
\

with shif on
¬!"£$%^&*()_+
QWERTYUIOP{}
ASDFGHJKL:@~
ZXCVBNM<>?|

and becoz its a laptop and a smaller keyboard i have a key called Fn to give me a 3rd set of things i can do with 1 key and they are as follow

`123456789*-=
qwerty456-[]
asdfgh123+'#
zxcvbn0,./
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 08:50   #7
Tietäjä
Good Son

Weird keyboards you got. Odd lines you can draw.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 08:51   #8
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
`1234567890-=
qwertyuiop[]
asdfghjkl;'
\zxcvbnm,./

shift:

!"£$%^&*()_+
QWERTYUIOP{}
|ZXCVBNM<>?

then i have what i like to call 'pot luck' because i dont know how to use it

its just alt then a bunch of letters on the number pad
example:

alt + 147 = ô
alt + 159 = ƒ
alt + 0191 = ¿
alt + 753 = ±

bored now
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 08:54   #9
Tietäjä
Good Son

we can all do ß (alt + 4321), aka do alt + numpad to get ascii keys I think.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 09:12   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Some keyboards have 'turbo'. What does that do? I know you can lock the keyboard by pressing turbo and F11, but besides that all I've noticed is that in makes the backspace key smaller?

I have a bog standard no make keyboard.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 09:19   #11
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
`1234567890-=
qwertyuiop[]
asdfghjkl;'
\zxcvbnm,./

shift:

!"£$%^&*()_+
QWERTYUIOP{}
|ZXCVBNM<>?
and Ctrl + Alt:

¦`ÁÉÍÓÚáéíóú¬
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 09:43   #12
Ðiscorporation

I have a US english keyboard, not a fancy swedish one

What I want is a Icelandic keyboard. Those are ace
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 10:24   #13
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Mine has a ****ing annoying hibernate button which I keep accidently ****ing hitting at the worst ****ing times, interrupting my ****ing downloads and **** like that*.

*this upsets me
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 10:26   #14
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
Mine has a ****ing annoying hibernate button which I keep accidently ****ing hitting at the worst ****ing times, interrupting my ****ing downloads and **** like that*.

*this upsets me
er.. rip it out?
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 10:55   #15
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
(Took a while to type everything.)

After&nbsp;pressing&nbsp;Control+Shift+1:

Regular:
`1234567890-=
qwertyuiop[]
asdfghjkl;'\
\zxcvbnm,./

Shift:
~!@#$%^&amp;*()_+
QWERTYUIOP{}
ASDFGHJKL:"|
|ZXCVBNM<>?

After&nbsp;pressing&nbsp;Control+Shift+2:

Regular:&nbsp;(´&nbsp;¨&nbsp;combines)
½1234567890+´
qwertyuiopå¨
asdfghjklæø'
<zxcvbnm,.-

Shift:&nbsp;(`&nbsp;^&nbsp;combines)
§!"#¤%&amp;/()=?`
QWERTYUIOPÅ^
>ZXCVBNM;:_

Alt&nbsp;Gr:&nbsp;(~&nbsp;combines)
@£$€{[]}|
€~

After&nbsp;pressing&nbsp;Control+Shift+3:

Regular:&nbsp;(΄&nbsp;combines)
`1234567890-=
;ςερτυθιοπ[]
ασδφγηξκλ΄'\
<ζχψωβνμ,./

Shift:&nbsp;(΅&nbsp;¨&nbsp;combines)
~!@#$%^&amp;*()_+
:΅ΕΡΤΥΘΙΟΠ{}
ΑΣΔΦΓΗΞΚΛ¨"|
>ΖΧΨΩΒΝΜ<>?

Alt&nbsp;Gr:&nbsp;(΅&nbsp;combines)
²³£§¶¤¦°±½
€®¥«»
΅¬
©

After&nbsp;pressing&nbsp;Control+Shift+4:

Regular:
ё1234567890-=
йцукенгшщзхъ
фывапролджэ\
\ячсмитьбю.

Shift:
Ё!"№;%:?*()_+
ЙЦУКЕНГШЩЗХЪ
ФЫВАПРОЛДЖЭ/
/ЯЧСМИТЬБЮ,

After&nbsp;pressing&nbsp;Control+Shift+5:

Regular:
*ذ&nbsp;1&nbsp;2&nbsp;3&nbsp;4&nbsp;5&nbsp;6&nbsp;7&nbsp;8&nbsp;9&nbsp;0&nbsp;-&nbsp;=‬
*ض&nbsp;ص&nbsp;ث&nbsp;ق&nbsp;ف&nbsp;غ&nbsp;ع&nbsp;ه&nbsp;خ&nbsp;ح&nbsp;ج&nbsp;د‬
*ش&nbsp;س&nbsp;ي&nbsp;ب&nbsp;ل&nbsp;ا&nbsp;ت&nbsp;ن&nbsp;م&nbsp;ك&nbsp;ط&nbsp;\‬
*\&nbsp;ئ&nbsp;ء&nbsp;ؤ&nbsp;ر&nbsp;ال&nbsp;ى&nbsp;ة&nbsp;و&nbsp;ز&nbsp;ظ‬

Shift:&nbsp;(*ّ&nbsp;&nbsp;َ&nbsp;&nbsp;ً&nbsp;&nbsp;ُ&nbsp;&nbsp;ٌ&nbsp;&nbsp;ِ&nbsp;&nbsp;ٍ&nbsp;& nbsp;ْ&nbsp;&nbsp;combines)
*ّ&nbsp;&nbsp;!&nbsp;@&nbsp;#&nbsp;$&nbsp;%&nbsp;^&nbsp;&amp;&nbsp;*&nbsp;)&nbsp;(&nbsp;_&nbsp; +‬
*َ&nbsp;&nbsp;ً&nbsp;&nbsp;ُ&nbsp;&nbsp;ٌ&nbsp;&nbsp;إل&nbsp;إ&nbsp;‘&nbsp;÷&nbsp;×&nbsp;؛&nbsp;<&nb sp;>‬
*ِ&nbsp;&nbsp;ٍ&nbsp;&nbsp;]&nbsp;[&nbsp;أل&nbsp;أ&nbsp;ـ&nbsp;،&nbsp;/&nbsp;:&nbsp;"&nbsp;|‬
*|&nbsp;~&nbsp;ْ&nbsp;&nbsp;}&nbsp;{&nbsp;آل&nbsp;آ&nbsp;’&nbsp;,&nbsp;.&nbsp;؟‬

After&nbsp;pressing&nbsp;Control+Shift+6:

Regular:
*;1234567890-=‬
*/'קראטוןםפ][‬
*שדגכעיחלךף,\‬
*זסבהנמצתץ.‬

Shift:
*~!@#$%^&amp;*)(_+‬
*QWERTYUIOP}{‬
*ASDFGHJKL:"|‬
*|ZXCVBNM><?‬

Alt&nbsp;Gr:&nbsp;(ֿ&nbsp;combines)
*₪ֿ&nbsp;‬
*€װ‬
*ײױ‬
*‬

After&nbsp;pressing&nbsp;Control+Shift+7:

Regular:
`1234567890-=
qwertyuiop[]
asdfghjkl;'₩
\zxcvbnm,./

Shift:
~!@#$%^&*()_+
QWERTYUIOP{}
ASDFGHJKL:"|
|ZXCVBNM<>?

Press&nbsp;Alt&nbsp;Gr&nbsp;once,&nbsp;then&nbsp;Regular:&nbsp;(Almost&nbsp;everything&nbsp;combines )
`1234567890-=
ㅂㅈㄷㄱㅅㅛㅕㅑㅐㅔ[]
ㅁㄴㅇㄹㅎㅗㅓㅏㅣ;'₩
ㅋㅌㅊㅍㅠㅜㅡ,./

Press&nbsp;Alt&nbsp;Gr&nbsp;once,&nbsp;then&nbsp;Shift:&nbsp;(Almost&nbsp;everything&nbsp;combines)
~!@#$%^&*()_+
ㅃㅉㄸㄲㅆㅛㅕㅑㅒㅖ{}
ㅁㄴㅇㄹㅎㅗㅓㅏㅣ:"|
|ㅋㅌㅊㅍㅠㅜㅡ<>?

After&nbsp;pressing&nbsp;Control+Shift+8:

Regular:&nbsp;(A&nbsp;lot&nbsp;combines)
1&nbsp;2&nbsp;3&nbsp;4&nbsp;5&nbsp;6&nbsp;7&nbsp;8&nbsp;9&nbsp;0&nbsp;-&nbsp;ृ
ौ&nbsp;ै&nbsp;ा&nbsp;ी&nbsp;ू&nbsp;ब&nbsp;ह&nbsp;ग&nbsp;द&nbsp;ज&nbsp;ड&nbsp;़
ो&nbsp;े&nbsp;्&nbsp;ि&nbsp;ु&nbsp;प&nbsp;र&nbsp;क&nbsp;त&nbsp;च&nbsp;ट&nbsp;ॉ
ॉ&nbsp;ं&nbsp;म&nbsp;न&nbsp;व&nbsp;ल&nbsp;स&nbsp;,&nbsp;.&nbsp;य

Shift:&nbsp;(A&nbsp;lot&nbsp;combines)
ऍ&nbsp;ॅ&nbsp;्र&nbsp;र्&nbsp;ज्ञ&nbsp;त्र&nbsp;क्ष&nbsp;श्र&nbsp;(&nbsp;)&nbsp;ः&nbsp;ऋ
औ&nbsp;ऐ&nbsp;आ&nbsp;ई&nbsp;ऊ&nbsp;भ&nbsp;ङ&nbsp;घ&nbsp;ध&nbsp;झ&nbsp;ढ&nbsp;ञ
ओ&nbsp;ए&nbsp;अ&nbsp;इ&nbsp;उ&nbsp;फ&nbsp;ऱ&nbsp;ख&nbsp;थ&nbsp;छ&nbsp;ठ&nbsp;ऑ
ऑ&nbsp;ँ&nbsp;ण&nbsp;ळ&nbsp;श&nbsp;ष&nbsp;।&nbsp;य़

Alt&nbsp;Gr:
`&nbsp;१&nbsp;२&nbsp;३&nbsp;४&nbsp;५&nbsp;६&nbsp;७&nbsp;८&nbsp;९&nbsp;०&nbsp;-&nbsp;=
[&nbsp;]
;&nbsp;'&nbsp;\
,&nbsp;.&nbsp;/

Shift&nbsp;Alt&nbsp;Gr:
!&nbsp;@&nbsp;#&nbsp;$&nbsp;%&nbsp;^&nbsp;&amp;&nbsp;*&nbsp;(&nbsp;)&nbsp;_&nbsp;+
{&nbsp;}
:&nbsp;"&nbsp;|
ॐ&nbsp;<&nbsp;>&nbsp;?

After&nbsp;pressing&nbsp;Control+Shift+9:

Regular:
՝:ձյ՛,-.«»օռժ
խՒէրտեըիոպչջ
ասդֆքհճկլթփ'
'զցգվբնմշղծ

Shift:
՜1ՁՅ349և()ՕՌԺ
ԽւԷՐՏԵԸԻՈՊՉՋ
ԱՍԴՖՔՀՃԿլԹՓ՞
՞ԶՑԳՎԲՆՄՇՂԾ

After&nbsp;pressing&nbsp;Control+Shift+0:

Regular:&nbsp;(&nbsp;&nbsp;ุ&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;ึ&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;ำ&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;ั&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;ี&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;้&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;่&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;ิ&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;ื&nbsp;combines)
_ๅ/-ภถ&nbsp;&nbsp;ุ&nbsp;&nbsp;ึคตจขช
ๆไ&nbsp;ำพะ&nbsp;&nbsp;ั&nbsp;&nbsp;ีรนยบล
ฟหกดเ&nbsp;&nbsp;้&nbsp;&nbsp;่าสวงฃ
ฃผปแอ&nbsp;&nbsp;ิ&nbsp;&nbsp;ืทมใฝ

Shift:&nbsp;(&nbsp;&nbsp;ู&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;ํ&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;๊&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;็&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;๋&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;ฺ&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;์&nbsp;combines)
%+๑๒๓๔&nbsp;&nbsp;ู฿๕๖๗๘๙
๐"ฎฑธ&nbsp;&nbsp;ํ&nbsp;&nbsp;๊ณฯญฐ,
ฤฆฏโฌ&nbsp;&nbsp;็&nbsp;&nbsp;๋ษศซ.ฅ
ฅ()ฉฮ&nbsp;&nbsp;ฺ&nbsp;&nbsp;์?ฒฬฦ
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 10:59   #16
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally posted by ÐiSCoRPoRaTioN
I have a US english keyboard, not a fancy swedish one

What I want is a Icelandic keyboard. Those are ace
I've GOT NO SWEDISH KEYBOARD YOU ****TARD, IT'S FINNISH FOR ****S SAKE.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 16:34   #17
Red
Reborn

Red is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
They use the same keyboard as we do I think.

Ignorance is a bliss unless you die of it
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 16:35   #18
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
FK YOU SWEDE-WANNABE MONKEY! !!!!

heh, that was fun
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 17:12   #19
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
On a similar note, I think the Orientals have the worst bag.

Because of the complexities of Mandarin, Japanese etc.. They have to use a thing called IME, which effectively converts Phonetic sayings of words into their Characters. This I would assume means that typing a CV/Resumé must take about 3/4 times as long.

The things you describe are to do with language, keyboard and character set settings on your computer, which dictate how it works.
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 19:38   #20
Cyp
∞+♪²

Quote:
Originally posted by CjC
On a similar note, I think the Orientals have the worst bag.

Because of the complexities of Mandarin, Japanese etc.. They have to use a thing called IME, which effectively converts Phonetic sayings of words into their Characters. This I would assume means that typing a CV/Resumé must take about 3/4 times as long.

The things you describe are to do with language, keyboard and character set settings on your computer, which dictate how it works.
They can also use by drawing each symbol with the mouse. Although that's probably slower, anyway. And it always seems to guess the wrong character...

Don't they have special keyboards for that, though, as an alternative to the IME? There's also a JP/Japanese keyboard layout, but it doens't change any of the keys on the standard Danish keyboard I have.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 22:46   #21
Cyp
∞+♪²

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
hahahahah

portuguese keyboard, i get º, ª and ç which apparently noone here has

muhahah!!

Normal:

\1234567890'«
qwertyuiop+´
asdfghjklçº~
<zxcvbnm,.-

Shift:
|!"#$%&/()=?»
QWERTYUIOP*`
ASDFGHJKLǪ^
>ZXCVBNM;:_

AltGr:
@£§€{[]}
€ (on the E) ¨ (on the */+)
Falar tu portugês? (That's probably not right.)

I've got an °, and even a ', ² and ³... (Not actually sure whether that ° is the degree sign or the masculine ordinal indicator.)

I can also type a ç with Alt+0231 and Ç with Alt+0199.

Don't know/remember the code for the feminine ordinal indicator, though, so I guess you've defeated me anyway, with that little a-thingy...
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 02:37   #22
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
if i press ctrl or alt or shift they stay down

its ****ing is pissing me off

my keyboard is ****e
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 10:50   #23
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally posted by ÐiSCoRPoRaTioN
FK YOU SWEDE-WANNABE MONKEY! !!!!

heh, that was fun
You know what's the difference between faggy apes and heterosexual humans? The same difference applies to Swedish people and Finnish people, in the same order.

NOW NO CALLING ME FAGGY APE.
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 13:32   #24
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Actually, the Swedish keyboard and the Finnish one are almost exactly the same.

The have the (' *) key in a different place, but thats about all.
And sometime they move the (< > |) key as well.
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 13:37   #25
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Main:
`1234567890-=
qwertyuiop[]
asdfghjkl;'#
\zxcvbnm,./

Shift:
¬!"£$%^&*()_+
QWERTYUIOP{}
|ZXCVBNM<>?

Alt:
¦€
éúíó
á
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 14:37   #26
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
I've had many many keybord, but the best, by far, is the bog standard black dell one that they're shipping out with their computers these days. They're lovely.
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 14:52   #27
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Will you all please get outside more
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 15:23   #28
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
I don't care what letters it produces as long as it is QUIET.

After working many years in the comput0rized envir0nment I found myself wanting to shove a keyboard down in someone's nasal cavities and out through the rectum for the mere loud rattle they produced while coding.