User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Jan 2003, 15:19   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
This shows how much I pay attention to banner ads

Having been accustomed to banner ads for years, I basicly filter them out without even noticing they're there these days.

However, I actually just looked at the Jolt ADSL one and I can't say it surprises me to see the word "ownage" on it using the extended character set by the looks of it.
Oh dear oh dear...

While advertising to 12 year olds is all well and good, not many 12 year olds can afford ADSL or have the necessary authority to have it installed if they actually happened to win that line.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 15:20   #2
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
OMFG!

how long has that ad been there?

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 15:39   #3
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm good at filtering out crap that wastes my time.

Unread 24 Jan 2003, 16:02   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Hey... I hadn't seen that "Ownage" yet....

FKING AWESOME!!!!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 16:03   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Their market is fps players, what do you expect?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 16:24   #6
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
How do you pronounce "øŵñåģë", anyway? (Couldn't find correct unicode for 2nd or 5th character.)

Is it oew-wnyor-ghee?
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 16:27   #7
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
How do you pronounce "øŵñåģë", anyway?
'sad'
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 16:28   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
How do you pronounce "øŵñåģë", anyway? (Couldn't find correct unicode for 2nd or 5th character.)

Is it oew-wnyor-ghee?
euuuuw-neeee-gjuh
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 16:28   #9
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
if there targetgroup is 12-15 years old teenagers who get the money blown up there ass by their parents, then the add is just fine.
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 16:30   #10
Red
Reborn

Red is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp

Is it oew-wnyor-ghee?
oew-nyoh-geh

Ignorance is a bliss unless you die of it
Red is offline   Reply With Quote